What's new

Initial census results have arrived

Half of Pakistan is not even habitable so you may want to double the Pakistan figure to take that into account.
Also most of BD is way more fertile than even the most fertile areas of Pakistan.

True that BD population has been out of control in the past but it is at replacement level now and is set to fall over the coming decades.

Bangladesh is the last country in the world to lecture anybody about Population control . Considering how small your country is you should have a population of 50 million not 150 . Both your Country and Capital is dense to the core And then you complain about lack of Expressways and Infrastructure in Bangladesh . If you have Humans living everywhere where will you build things ?

Dhaka is quite unappealing to the naked eye for the exact same reason

Bangladesh is the last country in the world to lecture anybody about Population control . Considering how small your country is you should have a population of 50 million not 150 . Both your Country and Capital is dense to the core And then you complain about lack of Expressways and Infrastructure in Bangladesh . If you have Humans living everywhere where will you build things ?

Dhaka is quite unappealing to the naked eye for the exact same reason

Why are you offended? I am only pointing out the catastrophe that will engulf Pakistan unless it uses the law to control population growth.

As for BD, to be blunt most of the damage was done during the 1947-1971 period as the then Pakistan government never did take population control seriously. It was only after independence in 1971 that an independent BD started laying the foundations and now it is down to replacement level fertility which is an excellent achievement.

Numbers are 100% accurate and reliable. The fake NIC's were ALL worked out (all of them - if you are thinking of KPK) . Furthermore, I have known the results for more than a month, it's just now that they have released them.

@Oscar @Horus One thing I don't get is why have the results been released now? The plan was month from now, or at least that is what I was told.

The fake NICs should be easily filtered out.

But the numbers are not adding up.

We have more people

The fake NICs should be easily filtered out.

But the numbers are not adding up.

We have more people

Final results are year away, by then maybe CNIC will be filtered out.

Pakistan needs serious campaign programs for population control by govt and private organizations and dedicated budget for population control

You infidels believe in whatever you want. We believe in "inshAllah" plan / Allah khair karray ga..... the ONE up there will take care of his flock, while you can believe all you want in angreezi 'replacement levels' .........

Saalay kaalay angraiz..... :D

Why are you offended? I am only pointing out the catastrophe that will engulf Pakistan unless it uses the law to control population growth.

As for BD, to be blunt most of the damage was done during the 1947-1971 period as the then Pakistan government never did take population control seriously. It was only after independence in 1971 that an independent BD started laying the foundations and now it is down to replacement level fertility which is an excellent achievement.

One thing I don't get is why have the results been released now? The plan was month from now, or at least that is what I was told.

Plan was to release in CCI meeting 31 July which was delayed because of Nawaz DQ. These looks like leaked numbers and not official.

Nopes. Not 31 July. It was delayed for well after Hajj / Eid. I don't know why all of a sudden this report is out. Can't say if it's leaked or not. Will find out tomorrow morning.

Plan was to release in CCI meeting 31 July which was delayed because of Nawaz DQ. These looks like leaked numbers and not official.

Nopes. Not 31 July. It was delayed for well after Hajj / Eid. I don't know why all of a sudden this report is out. Can't say if it's leaked or not. Will find out tomorrow morning.

Check out sticky census thread where updates on census are posted.

I rarely read threads / comment or listen to Pakistan news...... This is by chance I'm free today. Whatever I'm posting is from a friend @ federal secretary of 'some' ministry.

Check out sticky census thread where updates on census are posted.

In all seriousness, is Bangladesh's data a bit fudged? All the ones I've known have like 5 children and get married before 20 even in the UK. And you have the highest child marriage rate.
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/op...-marriage-law-bangladesh-170304092243563.html

Back
Top Bottom