What's new

Initial census results have arrived

Lets wait and see.The census results were supposed to come out before end of july but because of the situation created by panama it got delayed.The statistics burea is supposed to present the results to council of common interest(cci) once it is formed.

Wait so Punjab is only 70 million instead of the estimated 100 million? Doesnt that give only 180 million overall?
If the 222 million figure is true then we have far surpassed Brazil as fifth largest country.
You people cant read Urdu? it clearly says Punjab population has increased to 11 crore 10 lakh

Bangladesh is the last country in the world to lecture anybody about Population control . Considering how small your country is you should have a population of 50 million not 150 . Both your Country and Capital is dense to the core And then you complain about lack of Expressways and Infrastructure in Bangladesh . If you have Humans living everywhere where will you build things ?

Dhaka is quite unappealing to the naked eye for the exact same reason
Idiot, their control on population is exemplary.......East Bengal population was higher than West Pakistan before 1971, now they have around 5 crores less humans than Pakistan

You people cant read Urdu? it clearly says Punjab population has increased to 11 crore 10 lakh

Idiot, their control on population is exemplary.......East Bengal population was higher than West Pakistan before 1971, now they have around 5 crores less humans than Pakistan

Sure and look at their total area . They are the 10th Most densest country in the world . You can have a bigger population if you have ample area . Despite the increase in Population we still have lesser people per Km than India and 5 times lesser than Bangladesh .

Sure and look at their total area . They are the 10th Most densest country in the world . You can have a bigger population if you have ample area . Despite the increase in Population we still have lesser people per Km than India and 5 times lesser than Bangladesh .

Oh yeah bec they sent most of their people to other countries and then didnt allow them to come back. the major examples are Pakistan and India. where u will find alot of Bengalis.

As I've had to say before, even if Pakistan is more desert, its arable land is far larger than the whole of Bangladesh. We don't need lecturing about managing populations from them.

Bangladesh Arable Land - 50%
Of total= 85,000km squared

Pakistan Arable Land - 35%
Of total= 278,000km squared (almost double Bangladesh's whole area)

Pakistan can make more arable land through irrigation, Bangladesh's is falling to urbanisation and sea level rise.

Bangladesh also has a much larger diaspora, the foreign population in India isn't counted which is in the millions. Its emigration rate is more than double Pakistan's.

Pakistan should follow Iran's successful anti-natal policy, which it carried out even after the 1979 revolution.
https://cac-ib-geography.wikispaces.com/Iran

To tell you the truth I didn't speak to him yet. And don't plan to discuss such a matter over the phone anyhow. What I can do is, he will be visiting me in our hometown few days prior to Eid, let's say in 10 days. I'll send you a pm then.

@Hyperion what does you contact in federal says? This leaked census was true or not?

New policy is needed, one child max for everyone. One ball chopped off if a man has more than one child, both gone if any more.

If this leads to other age distribution and demographic problems in the coming decades, the threshold for castration can be raised one child further.

To tell you the truth I didn't speak to him yet. And don't plan to discuss such a matter over the phone anyhow. What I can do is, he will be visiting me in our hometown few days prior to Eid, let's say in 10 days. I'll send you a pm then.

Send me a PM as well pretty please :D

New policy is needed, one child max for everyone. One ball chopped off if a man has more than one child, both gone if any more.

If this leads to other age distribution and demographic problems in the coming decades, the threshold for castration can be raised one child further.

That's the most stupid thing I've read lool! You do realize that Pakistans population is projected to start DECLINING by the end of this century anyways. We are fine. We will probably max out at 300m to 365m. For comparison, Congo is projected to have 400 million+ people AND STILL GROWING by the time we will be seeing reducing population like Germany or Japan.

Population is a problem but not THAT big of an issue. Rule of law, governance, corruption, lack of education etc are the real issues.

Send me a PM as well pretty please :D

That's the most stupid thing I've read lool! You do realize that Pakistans population is projected to start DECLINING by the end of this century anyways. We are fine. We will probably max out at 300m to 365m. For comparison, Congo is projected to have 400 million+ people AND STILL GROWING by the time we will be seeing reducing population like Germany or Japan.

Population is a problem but not THAT big of an issue. Rule of law, governance, corruption, lack of education etc are the real issues.
Most of developing and developed worlds population will start decreasing. But for South Asia, we may hit a wall of limited resources before population starts decreasing. That will bring chaos at every level. Even right now all these corruption is by product of limited resources. Everyone wants to send their kids to best school and everyone wants the good house to stay. But population is bringing pressure in this kind of secondary level resources which is fueling a race to get them first which needs more money which fuels corruption in society. government officers take bribes, citizen avoids paying tax to increase their buying power. These stars end less cycle of corruption in society at each level. give rise to a class of morally corrupt ppl which will not stop at anything.

What I want to conclude is most of the ills in our countries are due to huge populations.

Back
Top Bottom