What's new

Initial census results have arrived

This is insane we have to put brakes on it but i have a different question here does this mean new distribution of resources?

:hitwall:
Never use only with 17 million

If this census report is to be taken as fact well then every political and economic reality of the past will be challenged
I said only because entire Karachi used to claim that Karachi population is around 25 Million

Wait so Punjab is only 70 million instead of the estimated 100 million? Doesnt that give only 180 million overall?
If the 222 million figure is true then we have far surpassed Brazil as fifth largest country.
No Punjab is around 111 Million not 70 Million

bacha do he acha ..

upload_2017-8-11_18-17-33.jpeg

I don't believe it. Karachi's population is much more than that.

If they distribute resources according to this population to Karachi, new problems will arise.
It's not specially in modern times where in Pakistan from identity cards to traffic cards and also Bank cards and others you can have clear idea about the population so it can't be lied about or told less if it's more

Karachi population being near 30m always sounded over the top. No, all of Pakistan isn’t moving to Karachi

lmao

View attachment 417740

1 : Pakistan total population if we don't count Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir than it's around 21 Crore 31 Lakh or in other words 221.3 Million and if we count them than it's around 22 crore that is 222 Million.

2 : Shockingly enough Karachi population is only 17 million although entire Karachi used to believe there population is more than 25 Million. Lahore has population of 12 Million.

3 Islamabad has population of 2.1 Million and Rawalpindi has 5.6 Million and Quetta 2 Million and Peshawar has 4 Million.

@Horus @Oscar @Jango @DESERT FIGHTER @Zibago @Hell hound @Arsalan @Path-Finder @AUz @Areesh @Slav Defence @WebMaster @Side-Winder @RAMPAGE

Read it again. It says Pak population now is 213 millon. With AJK and GB its 219 million.

Still don't get why Pakistanis search for **** with all this humping.. who the hell is going to employ &feed all these people??

We need a one child policy in place with castration penalty for offenses; death if they use Islam to justify it

Yaar aap sab loog aisay hi pereshan ho rahay ho aaj kal caror ki value hi kahan hai.. billions ki baat karo vo bhi dollars mein.
Jab tale em per focus nahi ho ga logon mein awareness nahi ho gi to future ka koon sochayga.
We need to train skill workers to send them overseas.

English source of dunya us saying 210

@Zibago @Hell hound @Sher Shah Awan @RealNapster

Punjab is 110. I wrote the 1998 figure accidentally.

So Punjab is 110 million.

So the following should be

The rest were correct.

Mass percentage increase by other provinces..

So Punjab is 110 so that means that PUNJAB HAS AKREADY LEFT IRAN I. THE DUST AND IS APPROACHING BANGLADESH!!

We are doomed.
Oh shabash bhai mujhay lagta hay pani main impotency ki dawai milani parni hay

Lol, this is not a credible report. Duniya news itself withdrawn these figures.

Calm your titties everyone

Lol, this is not a credible report. Duniya news itself withdrawn these figures.

Calm your titties everyone
I can assure you the officially released statistics won't be different.

"Hum do, humaray do, theesra India bhej tho" -bangldsh national slogan
lolzzz

What a mess. Need to heavily fine couples who make more than 2 babies.
be careful Mullahs are watching you ....lolz. Don't forget clergy is biggest opponent of population control. haram haram harammm..

when women become source of entertainment among large segment of society. People need outlet beside reproduction. Best source of awareness is media. Pakistan has enough channel to promote and encourage people to adopt small family policy.

Call me morbid or rude but hope a mass starvation or water shortage starts (not that its not already there). This is honestly the only way people will realize the worth if resources and stop living the bunny life. Good on the government for not any family planning laws and allowing this to happen . They're going to see the "fruits" of this very soon.

Call me morbid or rude but hope a mass starvation or water shortage starts (not that its not already there). This is honestly the only way people will realize the worth if resources and stop living the bunny life.

People have more kids during famines and times of starvation. Stability and prosperity= less kids.

dunya news came up with made up numbers, official numbers will be released after CCI meeting.

Back
Top Bottom