Reaction score
Country
China
Indonesia’s abused domestic helpers
upload_2020-4-13_0-33-12.png

upload_2020-4-13_0-33-30.png

upload_2020-4-13_0-33-44.png

upload_2020-4-13_0-33-59.png

Even though we've more than "200,000" Indonesian maids contributing greatly to Hongkong economy, however i myself never believed its a bright idea to have Indonesian ladies with Muslim background staying with a most likely atheists family, conflicts will be waiting to happen
I also understood these domestic maids making huge contribution to Indonesian economy however a second thought should be reconsider from both sides: "Does it Worth it" your thoughts?
READ MORE: https://theaseanpost.com/article/indonesias-abused-domestic-helpers

2 decades more of 5 percent growth, and this great country won't see such human suffering...truly truly love this nation from the bottom of my heart
Rather than economy it's got to with the culture .In Manipur which is not any metropolis ,but a secluded state in the periphery of India,there are almost zero household domestic helpers/maids in Imphal .
The culture there superimposes a belief that people should do their own shit -cooking ,cleaning ,laundry ,grocery.
It's seen as undignified for both the employer and employee to be involved in house maid/domestic helper type menial work affairs.

Last edited:
2 decades more of 5 percent growth, and this great country won't see such human suffering...truly truly love this nation from the bottom of my heart

Thanks bro, yup I think it needs around 2 decades for achieving that. Indonesians are hard working people so I believe we have possibly achieved that, InshaAllah. And maybe we can reach that target sooner for domestic workers who are mostly female. I see 2034 as possible time to start stopping our female domestic worker working abroad.

Based on recent projection of foreign based institution, if we can grow around 5-5.5 % until 2034, Indonesian nominal GDP will reach around 3.2 trillion dollar. Currently our GDP is 1.2 trillion dollar and GDP percapita is 4.193 USD (2019), so in roughly calculation with assumption of unchanged currency value over the period, GDP percapita will reach 3 times of now so it will be about 12.000 USD inshaAllah. This figure IMO is enough to make our future government think about stopping exporting our woman for domestic worker jobs.

Meanwhile there are 32.000 Chinese national worker in Indonesia that are mostly low skilled labor.

https://finance.detik.com/berita-ek...rja-china-paling-banyak-di-ri-ada-32209-orang

Some are illegal and being captured by police just like seen in this news.

Last edited:
I am sure Indonesia will improve its standing to reduce the number of migrant workers

Indonesia’s abused domestic helpers
View attachment 623102
View attachment 623103
View attachment 623104
View attachment 623105
Even though we've more than "200,000" Indonesian maids contributing greatly to Hongkong economy, however i myself never believed its a bright idea to have Indonesian ladies with Muslim background staying with a most likely atheists family, conflicts will be waiting to happen
I also understood these domestic maids making huge contribution to Indonesian economy however a second thought should be reconsider from both sides: "Does it Worth it" your thoughts?
READ MORE: https://theaseanpost.com/article/indonesias-abused-domestic-helpers

Yes, it's so sad to see bro @grey boy 2
Indonesia is Famous to be one of the biggest maid exporters across Asia.

Hope in the future our government can produce more skilled work force

penampungan-tki-ilegal-bekasi-_1.jpg

Meanwhile there are 32.000 Chinese national worker in Indonesia that are mostly low skilled labor.

https://finance.detik.com/berita-ek...rja-china-paling-banyak-di-ri-ada-32209-orang

Some are illegal and being captured by police just like seen in this news.

32,000 is nothing compared with our 200,000 maids in little Hongkong City alone.

We need to produce more High Skilled workforce in the future

The article unfairly single out Singapore. The real abuses of Indonesia domestic workers happens in Ummah land Gulf states especially Saudi, Kuwait, UAE and Qatar.

Indonesia domestic workers are raped and then beheaded.

DD7C39E7-761A-44CD-A515-B9AC2CDFDE86
all domestic worker are abused in gulf country. not only indonesian

The article unfairly single out Singapore. The real abuses of Indonesia domestic workers happens in Ummah land Gulf states especially Saudi, Kuwait, UAE and Qatar.

Indonesia domestic workers are raped and then beheaded.

DD7C39E7-761A-44CD-A515-B9AC2CDFDE86

Yes, that's true.
They treat indonesian maid like animal

Singaporean, Hongkong, and taiwan treat all that maid better

@Indos

why this post make you mad? lol :enjoy:

Yes, that's true.

Because it's telling the truth :D
I will bring more truth for you

The worst abusers of Indonesian and Filipino domestic workers are in the Gulf Countries. This is especially bad because families live behind secretive walls because of cultural norms and a lot of verbal, physical and sexual abuse happens in the darkness.

Yes, that's true.

@Indos

why this post make you mad? lol :enjoy:

Yes, that's true.

Because it's telling the truth :D
I will bring more truth for you

Said Indonesian traitor who seriously want to be Chinese citizen but cannot decide yet because Chinese members here said you should not become Chinese citizen due to your live maybe getting worsen there :lol:

LOL I have read that conversations that you wrote and responded by Chinese member here ;)

The problem is Indonesian are so forgiving to their wicked correligionist. Arabs never repent. They rape Indonesian girls and then their court sentence these go to death by beheading, under ironically sharia law and Islamic judges.

Since this is action by state and legal elites, raping and murdering Indonesian girls must have wide spread support.

While in Singapore no one with right mind abuse domestic workers. The court quickly jail these wicked employees

The above write up is piece of disgrace

The problem is Indonesian are so forgiving to their wicked correligionist. Arabs never repent. They rape Indonesian girls and then their court sentence these go to death by beheading, under ironically sharia law and Islamic judges.

Since this is action by state and legal elites, raping and murdering Indonesian girls must have wide spread support.

While in Singapore no one with right mind abuse domestic workers. The court quickly jail these wicked employees

The above write up is piece of disgrace

Basically. Malaysians and Indonesians, and actually a lot of the non-Arab world, have this Arab worshiping mentality. Arab countries are actually the most predatory towards Southeast Asian and South Asian workers, who they see as subhuman, yet these people worship them and want to be Arab.

Said Indonesian traitor who seriously want to be Chinese citizen but cannot decide yet because Chinese members here said you should not become Chinese citizen due to your live maybe getting worsen there :lol:

LOL I have read that conversations that you wrote and responded by Chinese member here ;)

Who said that :D I never claim that lol
c'mon don't be so desperate like that :enjoy:and stir my words
Inferiority complex?

No matter what, I will keep telling more truth for you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom