What's new

How Indonesia’s pribumi elite view the ethnic Chinese today

Status
Not open for further replies.
No,no, that's a hot foto of joking everywhere, you know, maybe my joke failed.

I don't care paper thin or not, it is common interests.

I dont think that's necessary No one could appreciate it as a joke or whatever
the troll is going way overboard of what're allowed on this forum

Unlikely. Singapore's population are majority Chinese, while Indonesian Chinese are dispersed geographically. Tensions are improving under Jokowi's leadership and will most likely improve as long as there's political stability.

If there's political instability, then maybe some will play the race and nationalistic card...

If tensions are lessening among the ethnic groups that is excellent
We dont want to see an unstable Indonesia that may lead to possible bloodsheds

It's hard to say. Look at the videos I posted on page 1 and see how some of their officials look at Singapore.

We don't meddle into the domestic affairs of Indonesia. We can't even if we want to.

I concur
China has our own priorities and Singapore has yours

Unlikely. Singapore's population are majority Chinese, while Indonesian Chinese are dispersed geographically. Tensions are improving under Jokowi's leadership and will most likely improve as long as there's political stability.

If there's political instability, then maybe some will play the race and nationalistic card...

It's hard to say. Look at the videos I posted on page 1 and see how some of their officials look at Singapore.

We don't meddle into the domestic affairs of Indonesia. We can't even if we want to.

Why you need to care what Indon officials look at Singapore, ridiculous. You have Amreican ally, you have investment from the all giant economys, you have strongest navy and airforce there.

He’s got a point in labelling you guys as trolls and fraudsters. I can understand that by reading the lies and conspiracy theories in that other Indonesia-Chinese locked thread. A gang of Chinese members there got exposed for spreading blatant lies. I’m not accusing you or Place of Space as members of that gang, but now I really don’t know who are the geniune Chinese members and who are the chinese fraudster troll gang anymore. :/

If tensions are lessening among the ethnic groups that is excellent
We dont want to see an unstable Indonesia that may lead to possible bloodsheds

I concur
China has our own priorities and Singapore has yours

You are blind, right? We talk about so many including those Indon members, you still think "tensions are lessening among the ethnic groups". You don't need to care too much, use the Indon method to treat Indon, it is the perfect way.

He’s got a point in labelling you guys as trolls and fraudsters. I can understand that by reading the lies and conspiracy theories in that other Indonesia-Chinese locked thread. A gang of Chinese members there got exposed for spreading blatant lies. I’m not accusing you or Place of Space as members of that gang, but now I really don’t know who are the geniune Chinese members and who are the chinese fraudster troll gang anymore. :/

I am trying to read and judge the comments per se and to respond basing on merits/demerits of points in the comments
That guy pr1v4t33r is an offensive and violent troll

You are blind, right? We talk about so many including those Indon members, you still think "tensions are lessening among the ethnic groups". You don't need to care too much, use the Indon method to treat Indon, it is the perfect way.

Did you read what I said "If"
If that is what you think about that so called "Indon way" that is up to you
Count me out please

My believe Indonesia will annex Singapore if given the opportunity. The reason Singapore got its independent is because the Chinese outnumbered Malays. But with Indonesia, it is not a problem for them. If you are a Singaporean, you should remember that Indonesian provocateurs in Singapore during Konfrantasi. So yes, they have to play nice to local chinese. I don't believe their sincerity.

Why you need to care what Indon officials look at Singapore, ridiculous. You have Amreican ally, you have investment from the all giant economys, you have strongest navy and airforce there.

And all of that is only possible if Singapore and the region is stable. It's an undeniable fact that Indonesia is our largest immediate neighbor and their stability is important for us and the region.

Why would we want a bitter, unstable neighbor over a prosperous and cooperating neighbor with mutual benefits?

It's much better to be a small country in a prosperous region like Switzerland/Norway/Sweden/Denmark with sensible neighbors than to be like Israel with bitter neighbors looking at you with jealousy and hatred.

I don't care how Indonesia's pribumi elite view with Chinese. They should be careful how Chinese view them.

Lol
Don't make those people shaken, bro :enjoy:

They don't know our Chinese power today.

My believe Indonesia will annex Singapore if given the opportunity.

Nah, we have 17.000 islands already... Even Natuna, more than twice bigger in size than Singapore..

Last edited:
Let me jump in
I think the Singaporeans' viewpoint is more mature

LMAO, mature! When the Indonesian masscare Chinese , did they think so many like you guys? When the Indonesian issued national laws of discrimimating against Chinese, were they hesitated like your guys? When the Indoensian again and again use voilent gangs to transfer politics difficulties aiming at Chinese, did they talk and talk like you. Use the Indoensian way to treat them, even *2 times, I have learned it from them, wake up guy.

My believe Indonesia will annex Singapore if given the opportunity. The reason Singapore got its independent is because the Chinese outnumbered Malays. But with Indonesia, it is not a problem for them. If you are a Singaporean, you should remember that Indonesian provocateurs in Singapore during Konfrantasi. So yes, they have to play nice to local chinese. I don't believe their sincerity.

No point in annexing us into their territory. We have no natural resources. We only have human resources and sound legal system. Annex us and those things will disappear, and Singapore will be nothing special for them.

LMAO, mature! When the Indonesian masscare Chinese , did they think so many like you guys? When the Indonesian issued national laws of discrimimating against Chinese, were they hesitated like your guys? When the Indoensian again and again use voilent gangs to transfer politics difficulties aiming at Chinese, did they talk and talk like you. Use the Indoensian way to treat them, even *2 times, I have learned it from them, wake up guy.

What are the priorities in the national agenda of China?

if it happens, singapore deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom