What's new

How Indonesia’s pribumi elite view the ethnic Chinese today

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny to see some trolls trying to work up their rusty little brain...
Just take a look at this stupid comment:

"So Indonesian is not native, good to know it."

^^^ This troll doesn't even know what he's talking about...:D

do you want your country to split into 2 independent countries, TROLL?

It's funny to see some trolls trying to work up their rusty little brain...
Just take a look at this stupid comment:

"So Indonesian is not native, good to know it."

^^^ This troll doesn't even know what he's talking about...:D

Your IQ can't understand sarcasm. Get out out native's land, as the Dutch left.

Too bad, i'm here not for educating lame duck trolls... moreover Chinese fraudster troll gangs.
Go on... show your stupidity to the world... Let the whole world see and have a good LOL :D

They of course don't want lose their robbery from native territory. But we can help the native to get back their terirotry, kick out all Indon back to Java, wherever they came from.

No need to assist anyone in Indonesia other than humanitarian aid
We are not interested in messing into their own problems
If Chinese Indonesians want to seek help from China for evacuations due to brutal and violent oppressions then we may consider providing a safe haven for them. They are ethnic Chinese afterall

No need to assist anyone in Indonesia other than humanitarian aid
We are not interested in messing into their own problems
If Chinese Indonesians want to seek help from China for evacuations due to brutal and violent oppressions then we can consider providing a safe haven for them. They are ethnic Chinese afterall

No, the whole world will support the Native, and America also want a balance between the pribumi and Indon. That the reason British and Dutch made deal, where now is the border between Malaysia and Indonesia.

LKY was for merging Malaysia and Singapore.

It was Malaysia who kicked us out because we are 'too Chinese'.

I know
But still the final outcome was a new country was born under LKY's leadership and if Indonesia is going on this path as said in the OP then I am seeing the possible birth of a new country independent from Indonesia

LKY was for merging Malaysia and Singapore.

It was Malaysia who kicked us out because we are 'too Chinese'.

Whatever you say, you guys just need to keep close ally with American military and meanwhile with Chinese economy. No matter how Indon angry and jump, they have 0 ball attacking Singapore. The more Singapore meddle into Indonesia, the more supports America will give you.

No, the whole world will support the Native, and America also want a balance between the pribumi and Indon. That the reason British and Dutch made deal, where now is the border between Malaysia and Indonesia.

You said we are to provide "help to the Native ... blah blah" is what I dont agree to. What the US, Brits whoever are doing is their own policies

The riots happened not entirely because of racism, but also because of politics. In the past, some Indonesian leaders would take advantage of their people's insecurity to play up the race card, so as to distract them away from the issues of the day. The Chinese, who are wealthy but hold little political power, are often the convenient scapegoats.

Sukarno even waged a low intensity war against Malaysia (and Singapore) called Confrontation/Konfrantasi in the 1960s to keep himself in power.

Fortunately, the younger generations of Indonesian leaders are much better. Jokowi seems a much better leader than his opponent, Prabowo, a general who has been accused of instigating anti-Chinese riots. Indonesian Chinese would be in uncertainty again if Prabowo is elected.

However I know many of the old politicians are still very chauvinistic in their thinking. I just hope Indonesia remains politically stable and allow a smooth transition to the younger generation of politicians. That will be beneficial to Indonesia, Singapore and the region.

That's what I afraid. a politicized racism.

Just report the troll no need to lower down to his level
We dont need to stand on the sides of the US, Brits to establish silly "common interest" which is paper thin

No,no, that's a hot foto of joking everywhere, you know, maybe my joke failed.

I don't care paper thin or not, it is common interests.

I know
But still the final outcome was a new country was born under LKY's leadership and if Indonesia is going on this path as said in the OP then I am seeing the possible birth of a new country independent from Indonesia

Unlikely. Singapore's population are majority Chinese, while Indonesian Chinese are dispersed geographically. Tensions are improving under Jokowi's leadership and will most likely improve as long as there's political stability.

If there's political instability, then maybe some will play the race and nationalistic card...

Whatever you say, you guys just need to keep close ally with American military and meanwhile with Chinese economy. No matter how Indon angry and jump, they have 0 ball attacking Singapore. The more Singapore meddle into Indonesia, the more supports America will give you.

It's hard to say. Look at the videos I posted on page 1 and see how some of their officials look at Singapore.

We don't meddle into the domestic affairs of Indonesia. We can't even if we want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom