What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

sm.2 atau patriot is "gucci " stuff itu amraam ajah mintanya udh dr brp puluh tahun yang lalu makanya nama S-400 muncul as a "bargain " stuff deter US to give more their stuff to us as tier 1 or 2 allies F.35 to tapi US itu juga pinter ga ngasih secara lgs tapi di giring ke euro NATO country and actualy some of euro stuff is surpass US and kl US lgs kasih itu polisi oceania bisa ngambek apache di kasih juga karena mereka pilih tiger...loyal wing man masih jauuh..tapi every thing still possible caouse they surely dont want us be a proxy of "east" but in same time dont wanna us to become to strong...dilema buat mereka juga kita tergantung dr sisi mana kita melihat dan menilai nya karena bukan tidak mungkin kl indonesia become like china as economicly or power that they surely dont want to or fear that why they have kepentingan agar menjaga indonesia in control...strong indonesia is good but to strong..?? is bad...

Indonesia ordered F 16 OCU somewhere in 1988 as it was a much much cheapo variants compared to full F16 C/D they had offered us in the past, in which the OCU doesn't have AMRAAM compatibility, F 5 II tiger doesn't have compatibity with AMRAAM and so with our A4 skyhawk , and the only AMRAAM certified fighter we had is the grants of F 16 C/D got ordered in 2012 and the recently EMLU STAR OCU we had in late 2018 so you said Indonesia had asked for AMRAAM since decades long is is not very logical.

For what fighter Indonesian asked AMRAAM decades ago?

Well I don't know but maybe, raduga is right perhaps the missile combination going to VL mica+SM-2 or VL mica+ESSM because i don't remember mica is integrated already with MK41 or maybe we might chose aster series too.

Jadi Australia masih nganggep kita potential threat? Berbanding terbalik dong kalo berdasar buku putih nya mereka :/

It's not logical to put two types of universal launching vertical system into a ship class. From logistick standpoint, it's a bad move, and the certification program will be massive, expensive and cost prohibit.

And it's either MK41 or Sylver/MICA VLS (there is no problem from France side , it just the price is expensive so in design phase still yet to be decided ) and for US standard armaments will be discussed further during meeting between MoD and his counterpart from US soon.

based on Alman post and prabowo / luhut speech about agreement in procuring heavy frigate , i think it's still a go and the tender process between Hensoldt/Terma team up vs Thales are still ongoing for the electronic sensor and subsystem , but expect some downgrade , dalam keadaan kaya gini sebener nya gapapa FFBNW asal dalam ranah persenjataan nya aja , untuk wadah nya kalau bisa sudah dipasang kaya universal VLS macal SYLVER , VL MICA pun bisa dipasang di SYLVER series , dan tentu nya elektronika nya jangan sampai FFBNW kalau bisa kaya radar sensor jammer CMS etc .

dan siap siap juga berekspetasi platform rudal antikapal / jelajah baru , itu sales nya dari kemarin udah gencar banget masarin sampe ketemu petinggi AL , dan kebetulan di eropa angkatan laut NATO hampir sebagian banyak udah mulai pakai itu rudal juga .

Let me guess, RBS-15?

Or Naval Strike Missile? I guess it's time to move beyond Exocet

Exocet block 3? They are still dope, land attack capability is deemed efficient for beyond saving stingy bin medit Indonesia government. I would see they still use Exocet even three decades ahead

Indonesia ordered F 16 OCU somewhere in 1988 as it was a much much cheapo variants compared to full F16 C/D they had offered us in the past, in which the OCU doesn't have AMRAAM compatibility, F 5 II tiger doesn't have compatibity with AMRAAM and so with our A4 skyhawk , and the only AMRAAM certified fighter we had is the grants of F 16 C/D got ordered in 2012 and the recently EMLU STAR OCU we had in late 2018 so you said Indonesia had asked for AMRAAM since decades long is is not very logical.

It's not logical to put two types of universal launching vertical system into a ship class. From logistick standpoint, it's a bad move, and the certification program will be massive, expensive and cost prohibit.

And it's either MK41 or Sylver/MICA VLS (there is no problem from France side , it just the price is expensive so in design phase still yet to be decided ) and for US standard armaments will be discussed further during meeting between MoD and his counterpart from US soon.
kan rencana emlu atau upgrade f.16 bukan hanya saat ini saja dulu saat proyek M.A.C.A.N utk tiger 2 SABCA kan juga udh offer ke TNI.AU utk upgrade f.16 termasuk
ke inginan AU utk punya Amraam saat upgrade telah terlaksana kemudian hal ini menguat sejak malysia dan sings telah memiliki amraam hanya saja US belum setuju saat itu nah barulah saat kita dpt aa.10 alomo kemudian US juga lifting arm band utk indonesia ke inginan itu terus di gembor kan ya alhamdulillah nya baru skr terwujud kan jadi minta nya amraam utk melengkapi upgrade f.16 atau 1 pket utk itu udh sedikit lama f16.C/D kl kebeli saat itu juga ga bakal di kasih amraam kok
recent case is iraqi f.16 itu mirip sama kita saat peace bima sena 1 bedanya iraqi govt ga beli OCU karena alasan hemat anggaran atau arep perang karo sopo atau keseimbangan kawasan the have money they bought C/D but still no amraam cmiiw

Last edited:
kan rencana emlu atau upgrade f.16 bukan hanya saat ini saja dulu saat proyek M.A.C.A.N utk tiger 2 SABCA kan juga udh offer ke TNI.AU utk upgrade f.16 termasuk
ke inginan AU utk punya Amraam saat upgrade telah terlaksana kemudian hal ini menguat sejak malysia dan sings telah memiliki amraam hanya saja US belum setuju saat itu nah barulah saat kita dpt aa.10 alomo kemudian US juga lifting arm band utk indonesia ke inginan itu terus di gembor kan ya alhamdulillah nya baru skr terwujud kan jadi minta nya amraam utk melengkapi upgrade f.16 atau 1 pket utk itu udh sedikit lama f16.C/D kl kebeli saat itu juga ga bakal di kasih amraam kok
recent case is iraqi f.16 itu mirip sama kita saat peace bima sena 1 bedanya iraqi govt ga beli OCU karena alasan hemat anggaran atau arep perang karo sopo atau keseimbangan kawasan the have money they bought C/D but still no amraam cmiiw

F 5 SABCA Ga bisa dipasangin Amraam not certified,

Kalo F 16 yg jalan sama Daedalus Itu bukan peningkatan kemampuan tapi basik MLU, era Itu mana Ada Di Indonesia Duitnya. Beli BVR buat Sukhoi aja nungguin 8 tahun lebih Dan Itu aja komisinya harus banyak bagi bagi.

Seperti yang gua bilang, jangan banyakin suuzon ke orang luar, liat aja sebenernya TNI Itu prioritas anggaran dimana? BVR, C4ISR Itu Cuman maunya aja, giliran ditawarin beneran yg diprioritaskan untuk dibeliin Itu Malah Wrangler Dan Range Rover Evoque!!!

So it turns out, I have some mutual friends in real life with Chestnut, I've had a friend of mine contact him and he said he already emailed contact@defence.pk, sorry i'm new in this forum, is there a private messaging feature here so I can send you guys his email?

Im uninvolved in the process other than checking with webby what the issue was (at GHQ).

If you want to give webby his email and also forward the petition here, GHQ probably the best place for it.

i.e General Headquarters area (bottom of forum list on homepage), only webby/admin can see any posts made there so its confidential.

Other members here can also take up the case there if they desire to.

Private messaging can only be done between mods and title holders here I think (they have to open a PM for others to use etc).

Maybe @WebMaster can address all the concerned members here about the situation (given chestnut posts popularity) if that is merited.

Im uninvolved in the process other than checking with webby what the issue was (at GHQ).

If you want to give webby his email and also forward the petition here, GHQ probably the best place for it.

i.e General Headquarters area (bottom of forum list on homepage), only webby/admin can see any posts made there so its confidential.

Other members here can also take up the case there if they desire to.

Private messaging can only be done between mods and title holders here I think (they have to open a PM for others to use etc).

Maybe @WebMaster can address all the concerned members here about the situation (given chestnut posts popularity) if that is merited.

I got his email Nilgiri, i have unbanned him. Thanks for your help in this.

All A50 or A35-A70 combination
I agree. For frigate, the size of Iver should at least carry the A50 version of SYLVER
Me neither, I just hope it won't stop at VL MICA, hoping we can upgrade afterwards even after we commission the ships

kalo diliat liat ini bisa jadi spesifikasi Iver huitfeldt cuman ga pake ESSM , the original iver huitfeldt have combination of 32x MK41 VLS and 24x MK56 vls for ESSM . 2X 24 VL means total of 48x VLS ? i think this is great for multi layered air defense , lets say 32x MK41 + 48x VL MICA .
Mica isn't too bad if it's properly complemented with other Mid-range missile systems. MICA's sensor is quite capable, the NG variant will have AESA for the RF version it just short-legged. I do still prefer we go for CAMM though, despite the inferior sensors (don't quote me on this), it can be quad packed into both Mk41 & SYLVER.

Jadi, 4x32 CAMM on module Mk41/A35 + 24 A50/A70 SYLVER = 152 missiles in one ship *mimpi siang bolong sebelum Ramadhan* wkwkwk

I got his email Nilgiri, i have unbanned him. Thanks for your help in this.
Thanks sir. Yes he is popular in this section of the forum, its for the best.
Just wanted to convey my thanks. Thank you, he is indeed a valuable contributor to this forum. Hopefully, whatever it is that got him banned won't be repeated by him again.

Kalo F 16 yg jalan sama Daedalus Itu bukan peningkatan kemampuan tapi basik MLU, era Itu mana Ada Di Indonesia Duitnya. Beli BVR buat Sukhoi aja nungguin 8 tahun lebih Dan Itu aja komisinya harus banyak bagi bagi.

Seperti yang gua bilang, jangan banyakin suuzon ke orang luar, liat aja sebenernya TNI Itu prioritas anggaran dimana? BVR, C4ISR Itu Cuman maunya aja, giliran ditawarin beneran yg diprioritaskan untuk dibeliin Itu Malah Wrangler Dan Range Rover Evoque!!!
Someone should tell him, Kemenhan planned Rp 3,09 billion acquisition for 250 ml sabun mandi cair wkwkwkwk

Found something interestingView attachment 626010
But leo2a4 came so dpr lieky not interestes with t72
Wow, his mind is far ahead. all possibilities, physical or non-physical threats. and the most important thing is for the good of Indonesia first. This is call strategic intelligence analysis.View attachment 626032
Still waiting for implementation, hope
more nubika unit batallion level, in every kodam or just nubika batallion in 3 kostrad div. Someone in here posting about Indonesia threat amd i see a point about epidemic is threat to out country

(Soal pak gatot, justru byk military enthusiast out there who like his personality. Idk why so much indonesian like officer with gatot style or type. Maybe patriotic or maybe keren and cool. Also maybe moodbooster IMHO)

discord link what 0_o ??

EWLjZUnU0AEkRmP

Why don't we send some of this stuff free to foreign gun vlogger / youtuber said like Hickok45 or Demolition Ranch to do review, so pindad name would floursihed not just in national industry .:-)
Mud test by Ian McCullon or viclers tactical and tfbtv and then they yt channel swarmed by people of Republik Indonesia. Btw we can invite them to pindad and give factory tour. Many small arms manufacturer in turkey (sarzilmasz, mke, etc) has invited some US firearm blogger to their factory, and then now turks small arms selling in US with good response from market. Btw why we didint export some ss1 to US some collector in there want FNC type rifle. FNC in US is very rare for civilian version. We can take the market (but our fnc have problem and bad reputation) yes likely we will get bad reputation if we exported our ss1, but "kritik saran" help Pindad for making better product. Pakistan POF also export their mp 5 also in early day US gun owner didnt like it but as time came POF mp5 seeling good. Also turkish fir

Btw why PM5 magwell little bit "aneh"
if what i heard about kaplan harimau is becouse pindad is not ready about tools of mas product and it' "price" if it compare to a refurbish MBT that's why pindad push sales for harimau if there a sales they can invest jig's and toll's they need ithink it's obvius reason for a new born ALUTSISTA its will become a difrent stories if you just buy it at fnss thoug but well this is price for kemandirian right and the concept of medium tank is " breaktrough" now a day's even us army want it just becouse the future modern warfare theater is like changed into light cavalry but stil have its power thats why we choose to devolope it' there a market for it
Can we borrow turks fnss tooling? They have advanced tool, cnc etc. Ah just my 50 cent

If we see kcr 60 from far, it look like sigma, i think it is baby sigma hehehe. Also damen have fast patrol boat designed like sigma with dimension sized like our kcr 60 and have sam vls.
based on Alman post and prabowo / luhut speech about agreement in procuring heavy frigate , i think it's still a go and the tender process between Hensoldt/Terma team up vs Thales are still ongoing for the electronic sensor and subsystem , but expect some downgrade , dalam keadaan kaya gini sebener nya gapapa FFBNW asal dalam ranah persenjataan nya aja , untuk wadah nya kalau bisa sudah dipasang kaya universal VLS macal SYLVER , VL MICA pun bisa dipasang di SYLVER series , dan tentu nya elektronika nya jangan sampai FFBNW kalau bisa kaya radar sensor jammer CMS etc .

dan siap siap juga berekspetasi platform rudal antikapal / jelajah baru , itu sales nya dari kemarin udah gencar banget masarin sampe ketemu petinggi AL , dan kebetulan di eropa angkatan laut NATO hampir sebagian banyak udah mulai pakai itu rudal juga .
Better using sylver or mk 41? I see article in futurre MK-41 can load with aster or mbda series missile. I dont know are MBDA develop sylver can using us stanndard missile.

QZ 8501 SAR
This case most notable and discussion material that TNI must have large tonnage warship. So if tni only playing gerilya laut is high risk if sea tide high so our samlkes ship cannot sailing while enemy warship with larger tonnage can sailing easliy
Which one?
images
A43 kayanya dah bisa rudal aster ama mica. Klo yg a50 ama a70 buat rudal jelajah SCALP ama tomahawk bisa muat di a70 klo g salah.
I don't remember a NATO ship using sylver vls firing essm or vl mica firing from mk41.
But who knows.
https://www.mbda-systems.com/press-...sile-launch-from-a-mk-41-launcher-using-exls/
CAMM can launched by MK41 using Exls it is like and adapter. Maybe MICA can use this :blink:
kalo diliat liat ini bisa jadi spesifikasi Iver huitfeldt cuman ga pake ESSM , the original iver huitfeldt have combination of 32x MK41 VLS and 24x MK56 vls for ESSM . 2X 24 VL means total of 48x VLS ? i think this is great for multi layered air defense , lets say 32x MK41 + 48x VL MICA .
Sistem AS gabung sistem Prancis jadi di 1 kapal integrasinya ga susah ya? Kyknya pake MK 41 enak isinya bisa sabeb apa aja in future
Screenshot_20200423-083608.png

Idk are MICA can used on mk41. Vote for aster and camm with MK41 lol

NSM also can used in f-35 and launched from VLS. Also they have longer range and stealth feature.
sebelum Ramadhan
Banyakin tahajjud sapa tau smua keingina terkabul trmsuk fregat heheheh

Sorry gw replyin semua kwkwkwk

Last edited:
l

lah siapa yang suuzon kalimat mana dalam posting saya yang menunjukan itu..??

dan yang bahas f 5 macan sabca bisa gotong amraam siapa ??? itu bahas f.16 mereka sabca saat itu menawarkan paket upgrade utk f.16 dgn kemampuan bawa amraam kenapa saya udh jelaskan dgn bahasa juga masih salah..??? wkwkwkwk lucu udh jelas masalah chesnut kan kenapa loe macam buthurt gitu sama gue LOL whats wrong with you i cant stop loughing dan masalah pengadaan ya memang seperti itulah apa adanya salah satu nya seperti yang loe sampaikan makanya seperti yang saya sampaikan di post saya kan i hate it as much as you are but dont insult give a critis that help them develope jgn nyiyir logika kl km mukulin maling sampai mati itu bener ga..?? ga karuan bener padahal kl mau jujur kita juga sedikit bnyk kecil besar ya sama ajah pernah maling lha trus apa hak kita sampai ber dalil maling harus di gepuki sampai mati..??? jadi bukan saya belain maling nya kita sepakat maling itu ga baik tapi trus kemudian ada yang mengigatkan serahkan maling tangkap maling lalu serahkan ke yang berwajib di katain salah atau belain maling lah logika loe di mana katanya ber adap kan kenapa skr kalo ada maling harus mati kl perlu bakar di tempat..?? paham...??

Last edited:

Well, the story that I know was US only offered block F-16 A/B 15 OCU to RI. Never C/D.
In fact, they first offered ADF variant to SEA region (Thailand). Then RSAF got 15 OCU. So everyone then got 15 OCU too.

IMG_20200423_093036.jpg

15 OCU was wiring for amraam so it can carry amraam. The capability was there foe OCU. But if the customer need to upgrade the software for that.

So the next question is, did AF really need and ask for medium range at that time? No money? No deeper research about advantage to have medium range missile/amraam? Not allowed by US congress? Or simply think that sidewinder+cannon+iron bomb was enough to defeat any adversaries in region? (Thank God for maverick missile!).
Eventhough the first gulf war in early 90s showed first kill by amraam should become a lesson for modern AF.

Last edited:
Well, the story that I know was US only offered block F-16 A/B 15 OCU to RI. Never C/D.
In fact, they first offered ADF variant to SEA region (Thailand). Then RSAF got 15 OCU. So everyone then got 15 OCU too.

View attachment 626341
15 OCU was wiring for amraam so it can carry amraam. The capability was there foe OCU. But if the customer need to upgrade the software for that.

View attachment 626341
yes sir u are right..

Back
Top Bottom