What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Chose MBDA Sylver VLS that able to launch both Mica and Aster
Which one?
images

Well if they're chosing VL MICA's atleast give it a complement of atleast 32x vls.

I forgot where I got this from, but this might be it, I really hope its not going to stop at this
Iver?.jpg

Also I'm confused, if you can see on the top it says Mk 41? Is Mk 41 even compatible with VL MICA, I still question this photo I got tbh

View attachment 626113 View attachment 626115 View attachment 626116 View attachment 626117
My biggest complaint for harimau is it's so back heavy. Why it always "mendongak" so high (especially when moving) it expose its bottom side?
In my opinion, most of the front weight for harimau come from it's hull ammo stowage, and I don't think that they would carry full/combat ammo load during this repeated testing/trial period, hence why it look so back heavy when it accelerate. CMIIW.
And it make its weird high bow model looks even more weird.
it's taller in dimension and hull because it was meant to accomodate the new CMI CT-CV105 , which the gun have elevation over 42 degree so the gun breech have enough room to actually elevate that much in harimau platform.
From the past discussion it was mentioned that front hull shape/profile designed that way to accommodate TNI own requirement for the vehicle to be able to climb obstacles of certain height (forgot the exact details), beside the provision for the tall turret floor due to gun elevation during indirect fire mode.

I forgot where I got this from, but this might be it, I really hope its not going to stop at this
View attachment 626220

Also I'm confused, if you can see on the top it says Mk 41? Is Mk 41 even compatible with VL MICA, I still question this photo I got tbh
I don't remember a NATO ship using sylver vls firing essm or vl mica firing from mk41.
But who knows.

I don't remember a NATO ship using sylver vls firing essm or vl mica firing from mk41.
But who knows.

Me neither, I just hope it won't stop at VL MICA, hoping we can upgrade afterwards even after we commission the ships

View attachment 626220

kalo diliat liat ini bisa jadi spesifikasi Iver huitfeldt cuman ga pake ESSM , the original iver huitfeldt have combination of 32x MK41 VLS and 24x MK56 vls for ESSM . 2X 24 VL means total of 48x VLS ? i think this is great for multi layered air defense , lets say 32x MK41 + 48x VL MICA .

Me neither, I just hope it won't stop at VL MICA, hoping we can upgrade afterwards even after we commission the ships
we should ask for essm, it has a longer range (50km vs 20km) and probably cheaper due to more broad users compared to VL MICA.
kalo diliat liat ini bisa jadi spesifikasi Iver huitfeldt cuman ga pake ESSM .
If I'm not mistaken.omega spec only give you 1x24 vls VL mica. while this have 2x24. so maybe yes we are going for the omega albeit with heavier loadout than previously offered by damen.

we should ask for essm, it has a longer range (50km vs 20km) and probably cheaper due to more broad users compared to VL MICA.

is it possible to get SM-2 as well though?

they're probably going for VL MICA since all the other surface combatants use them? But the Mk 41 VLS on the list still confuses me though, unless they're actually compatible all along and we don't know it

is it possible to get SM-2 as well though?

they're probably going for VL MICA since all the other surface combatants use them? But the Mk 41 VLS on the list still confuses me though, unless they're actually compatible all along and we don't know it
going for SM-2 is quite expensive and for me quite ambitious

sm.2 atau patriot is "gucci " stuff itu amraam ajah mintanya udh dr brp puluh tahun yang lalu makanya nama S-400 muncul as a "bargain " stuff deter US to give more their stuff to us as tier 1 or 2 allies F.35 to tapi US itu juga pinter ga ngasih secara lgs tapi di giring ke euro NATO country and actualy some of euro stuff is surpass US and kl US lgs kasih itu polisi oceania bisa ngambek apache di kasih juga karena mereka pilih tiger...loyal wing man masih jauuh..tapi every thing still possible caouse they surely dont want us be a proxy of "east" but in same time dont wanna us to become to strong...dilema buat mereka juga kita tergantung dr sisi mana kita melihat dan menilai nya karena bukan tidak mungkin kl indonesia become like china as economicly or power that they surely dont want to or fear that why they have kepentingan agar menjaga indonesia in control...strong indonesia is good but to strong..?? is bad...

Well I don't know but maybe, raduga is right perhaps the missile combination going to VL mica+SM-2 or VL mica+ESSM because i don't remember mica is integrated already with MK41 or maybe we might chose aster series too.

sm.2 atau patriot is "gucci " stuff itu amraam ajah mintanya udh dr brp puluh tahun yang lalu makanya nama S-400 muncul as a "bargain " stuff deter US to give more their stuff to us as tier 1 or 2 allies F.35 to tapi US itu juga pinter ga ngasih secara lgs tapi di giring ke euro NATO country and actualy some of euro stuff is surpass US and kl US lgs kasih itu polisi oceania bisa ngambek apache di kasih juga karena mereka pilih tiger...loyal wing man masih jauuh..tapi every thing still possible caouse they surely dont want us be a proxy of "east" but in same time dont wanna us to become to strong...dilema buat mereka juga kita tergantung dr sisi mana kita melihat dan menilai nya karena bukan tidak mungkin kl indonesia become like china as economicly or power that they surely dont want to or fear that why they have kepentingan agar menjaga indonesia in control...strong indonesia is good but to strong..?? is bad...
Jadi Australia masih nganggep kita potential threat? Berbanding terbalik dong kalo berdasar buku putih nya mereka :/

Well I don't know but maybe, raduga is right perhaps the missile combination going to VL mica+SM-2 or VL mica+ESSM because i don't remember mica is integrated already with MK41 or maybe we might chose aster series too.

Jadi Australia masih nganggep kita potential threat? Berbanding terbalik dong kalo berdasar buku putih nya mereka :/
ya standart ganda karena sekali lagi itu dilema buat mereka
ya masih ingat ndak kasus pancasila be come pancagila saat perwira kita memberikan materi ke siswa di akmil nya saat pertukaran siswa dan pengajar di aus..??

trus bales nya ga beli sapi kan ke aus mereka udh jiper

kalo diliat liat ini bisa jadi spesifikasi Iver huitfeldt cuman ga pake ESSM , the original iver huitfeldt have combination of 32x MK41 VLS and 24x MK56 vls for ESSM . 2X 24 VL means total of 48x VLS ? i think this is great for multi layered air defense , lets say 32x MK41 + 48x VL MICA .

2x24 VL for 2 ships? So 24 VL/ship?
If Mica, hopely will get Mica-NG with double range up to 40km.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom