What's new

Indigenous Engine for Aircraft & others.

we can achive this target sooner then Indian as we achieved JF17 then LAC teja
With most of it made with the help your friend. That's why! :azn: Tejas is totally made and put together by Indians alone who started from scratch. Pakistan had a ready-made Chinese platform, which was renamed Thunder after modifications. :P

Pakistan is producing indigenous air crafts (JF17 thunder), Main battle tanks (Al-Khalid), Training Air crafts, (Super Mashak, K-8) Submarines and many more hardware for military and civilian purpose. But our long term need is promotion of the state of the art Research and development program for indigenous Engines for our Air crafts, Earth moving vehicles and over Sea Ships and Under Sea boats. priorities can be set on need basis, But very urgent need is, to take a start.

which part of JF-17 is indigenous dude..???:coffee:

So you are telling me that JF-17, submarines, trainer aircrafts, al-Khalid tanks are all Indigenous Pakistani machines. Are you for real?? I mean delusions can only be so grandeur??

I am not telling you but as you are well aware that not only scorpion subs
all your blue navy
carriers,
Nuclear sub,
MKI's
Are kits from made in Russian Assembled in India
LCA Tejas lacs ingenious content -
Designed with the help of Dassault ,
American engine,
Israeli avionics
Martin baker ejection seats foreign.
The most Indian thing in it is the funding.

With most of it made with the help your friend. That's why! :azn: Tejas is totally made and put together by Indians alone who started from scratch. Pakistan had a ready-made Chinese platform, which was renamed Thunder after modifications. :P
Be Realistic
LCA Tejas lacs ingenious content - Designed with the help of Dassault , American engine, Israeli avionics and other smaller components such as Martin baker ejection seats foreign. The most Indian thing in it is the funding that went into it.

Last edited:
Be Realistic
LCA Tejas lacs ingenious content - Designed with the help of Dassault , American engine, Israeli avionics and other smaller components such as Martin baker ejection seats foreign. The most Indian thing in it is the funding that went into it.

Atleast its design & 60% parts are indigenous unlike your thunder..:sarcastic:

Be Realistic
Come one we Indians Baniyas are not big idiots that we spend 30 years on a plane and not get anything out of it. LCA is an Indian plane in every way.

I see you are new on this forum and have a lot of learning to do.

Be Realistic

So what's the big deal? You want to re-invent the wheel? Check out the much vaunted F-35. There are 23 major international contractors producing parts for it from wing flaps to the undercarriage!

Even the world's best fighter, the American F-22 Raptor isn't all made by Lockheed Martin. It's made by a group of companies - the major contractors being Lockheed Martin, Boeing, General Dynamics, British BAE Systems, and Pratt & Whitney.

In addition, there are more than 1,150 firms in 46 states in the US, and Puerto Rico along with firms in seven international countries that make up the F-22 subcontractor team.

Bottom line: There's no aircraft in the world that is 100% indigenous! :P

So what's the big deal? You want to re-invent the wheel? Check out the much vaunted F-35. There are 23 major international contractors producing parts for it from wing flaps to the undercarriage!

Even the world's best fighter, the American F-22 Raptor isn't all made by Lockheed Martin. It's made by a group of companies - the major contractors being Lockheed Martin, Boeing, General Dynamics, British BAE Systems, and Pratt & Whitney.

In addition, there are more than 1,150 firms in 46 states in the US, and Puerto Rico along with firms in seven international countries that make up the F-22 subcontractor team.

Bottom line: There's no aircraft in the world that is 100% indigenous! :P
O.K now you correct your reply NO. 16

Come one we Indians Baniyas are not big idiots that we spend 30 years on a plane and not get anything out of it. LCA is an Indian plane in every way.

I see you are new on this forum and have a lot of learning to do.
As Same jf17 is Pakistani design yes we have, and we proud, it is the first step in short time as compare to LCA,
I respect the profession, I not called the Baniya it is a humble profession,
I am not new on pdf i am here since 2010,
a new member hadeed who join yesterday who are using same AVATAR of min.

Last edited:
O.K now you correct your reply NO. 16
Friend, what does 'put together' mean?

Secondly, Tejas was DESIGNED entirely by India, though some systems are subcontracted to international firms who are experts in their own fields. Like as I said even the F-22 is not indigenous with seven international companies participating including 1150 American firms, due to their expertise in various components and sub systems.

Friend, what does 'put together' mean?
Secondly, Tejas was DESIGNED entirely by India, though some systems are subcontracted to international firms who are experts in their own fields. Like as I said even the F-22 is not indigenous with seven international companies participating including 1150 American firms, due to their expertise in various components and sub systems.

As you admitted that except design of LAC other system of LAC was subcontracted by international firms as example US F-22.
Then Now you realized that in presence of U.S, & Western countries sanction for transfer of technology to Pakistan, the Project of J17 was instant solution. and yes Jf17 designed by PAC & it is the opening ceremony of endless exploration.

There is no reason why Pakistan should not build an indigenous Jet engine. You have to make a start somewhere and that is not to say that it will be ready next year. Whenever we start it will take sometime so why not start now. We should also build turbines for Electrical plants and other types of engines. Develop something on a small scale and then keep improving and enhancing the project.

I say go for it.

Atleast its design & 60% parts are indigenous unlike your thunder..:sarcastic:
If
American Engine = 50%
Israeli Avionics = 25%
Then 60% = what indigenous

There is no reason why Pakistan should not build and indigenous Jet engine. You have to make a start somewhere and that is not to say that it will be ready next year. Whenever we start it will take sometime so why not start now. We should also build turbines for Electrical plants and other types of engines. Develop something on a small scale and then keep improving and enhancing the project.

I say go for it.
I am with you

If
American Engine = 50%
Israeli Avionics = 25%
Then 60% = what indigenous

The Paint job on Tejas is 100% percent indigenous Indian contribution to the project.

Do you think it is EASY to find the right mixture of Paint ?

It took Indians 25 years to perfect that magical formula.

The Paint job on Tejas is 100% percent indigenous Indian contribution to the project.

Do you think it is EASY to find the right mixture of Paint ?

It took Indians 25 years to perfect that magical formula.

The whole world know who is expert in paint job.......:lol::lol:

There is no capital available for such an expensive adventure. Just look at the Kevari debacle.

Why you called Kaveri ( or you really mean kevari?????) a debacle (meaning a fiasco or a complete failure) ????

The engine not using now in LCA not means that is a debacle because the project was officially delinked from the Tejas programme in September 2008. [because the Kaveri failed to satisfy the necessary technical requirements within its timelines Tejas]..

On 5 February 2007, Scientific Advisor to Defence Minister M Natarajan said nearly 90 to 93 per cent of the expected performance had been realised and the government had recently floated an expression of interest to seek partners to move the programme further.

On 3 May 2010, about 1880 hrs of engine test had been completed on various prototypes of Kaveri Engine. A total of eight Kaveri Engines and four core engines have been manufactured, assembled and tested. High Altitude testing on core engine has been completed successfully ...

The engine has been able to produce thrust of 70-75 Kilo Newton but what the IAF and other stake-holders desire is power between 90—95 KN.( 2011 Jan report)
Kaveri engine to power fifth generation fighter aircraft - The Hindu

In Lok Sabha on 10 December. 2012 Defence Minister A K Antony gave an update on the progress made by the Kaveri Engine Development Project as follows:

So far, 9 prototypes of Kaveri Engine and 4 prototypes of Kabani (Core) Engine have been developed.2200 hours of test (ground and altitude conditions) has been conducted.
The following two major milestones have been achieved:
Successful completion of Official Altitude Testing (OAT) ; and
Demonstration of First Block of flight of Kaveri Engine in Flying Test Bed (FTB).

Kaveri Engine was integrated with IL-76 Aircraft at Gromov Flight Research Institute (GFRI), Russia and flight test was successfully carried out up to 12 km maximum altitude and maximum forward speed of 0.7 Mach No. Twenty Seven flights for 57 hours duration have been completed.

New tailwinds for Kaveri engine - The Hindu

Indeed - time to get back to the topic.

After making such BS statements.. Why you hesitate to explain the reason????

Back
Top Bottom