What's new

India's indigenously designed Arjun Mk-1A clears trials, ready to go into production

Thats cute, I cant spot a chinese subsystem in AK.

But I cant spot a single indian system in Failed arjunk either.:lol:

https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...-not-operational/amp_articleshow/47103764.cms

4 decades, a failed leopard I copy, and still mostly imported even in 2019. :lol:

Dude, stop the BS. There was a video of a Pakistan army rep in the factory that made those rehashes stating there's only 30-35% Pakistan content in it. You know exactly what I am talking about. It's just Chinese rehash with some other imports fixed into it. Not only does the Arjun have more indigenous content, but the T90 as well. :lol:

You're riding off of China's developments. India does the same with the T90 and has more localization in the T90 than in your AK1. :lol: Where's your AK2? Not even a model. :lol: Waiting for Chinese hand outs.
8FD63FD7-7D45-445C-98EB-F22AEE86AD3B.jpeg

Atleast the leopard worked :lol:

D72250C8-B8DC-4936-A529-D12448F2F022.jpeg

A2BE4697-FCAA-4372-8C5E-1B44F9C611AA.jpeg

Dude, stop the BS. There was a video of a Pakistan army rep in the factory that made those rehashes stating there's only 30-35% Pakistan content in it. You know exactly what I am talking about. It's just Chinese rehash with some other imports fixed into it. Not only does the Arjun have more indigenous content, but the T90 as well. :lol:
Yeah im sure :lol:

What’s indian in your failed arjunk?
Not even the tank gun is local lol.

Engine Ukrainian, gear box French, Imager/Sights French/local. Everything else local including the main and the secondary guns. Obviously raw material might be imported. HIT has some of the most sophisticated machine tools and robots including the biggest vertical CNC lathe in South Asia. They are not for show but for making things. The main thing is that AK works and is operational unlike the Arjun. And please respect my intelligence and don’t respond by saying that the 124 Arjuns in IA inventory is evidence that they are operational. We all know better.

30-35% Pakistani indigenous content. Im done.
You should you dumb ...k :lol:

Years old video, out of context.

In a discussion about a failed arjunk. :lol:

Congrats kid, now after 4 decades you have a 60% imported failure. :rofl:

While Pak probably has around 500 AK-Is in service. HAHAHAHA

You should you dumb ...k :lol:

Years old video, out of context.

In a discussion about a failed arjunk. :lol:

Congrats kid, now after 4 decades you have a 60% imported failure. :rofl:

While Pak probably has around 500 AK-Is in service. HAHAHAHA

No, it's not out of content, still relevant, unless you made some progress in the 30-35% figure in like 2 years. :lol:

Ever heard of the phrase - Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones..?

If it looks like a Chinese rehash, it probably is. And the PA rep in the factory only stated the obvious.

You can keep saying chinese this chinese that end off the day al khalid is improving at a fast pace heck even turkey is participating in its turrets modification yes al khalid did start as a joint venture now its totally independent Pakistan is improving the tank based on its field requirement with local research and development your shitty arjun doesn't even come close
No, it's not out of content, still relevant, unless you made some progress in the 30-35% figure in like 2 years. [emoji38]

Ever heard of the phrase - Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones..?

If it looks like a Chinese rehash, it probably is. And the PA rep in the factory only stated the obvious.

No, it's not out of content, still relevant, unless you made some progress in the 30-35% figure in like 2 years. :lol:

Congratulations you now produce 40% components of a failed fukin tank:

2149ABC7-ABE1-4895-B900-8B76B6863DD2.jpeg

Atleast you are down to 60% from 63% in 2 years.

Great achievement in 4 decades! :lol:

1B069F74-EC2D-4CCA-8A57-78C5D77A8E14.jpeg

Ever heard of the phrase - Those who live in glass houses should not throw

Yeah, Id fuk off if I were you. :lol:

40% indigenous lemon, thanks to tot.
Hope Pearson Engineering guys teach you how to make a plough. :lol:

Lets see;

Pakistani Armour
ERA
Tank gun
RCWS
FCS
IBMS
Sights
Laser warning & jamming system
Fire control system
Autoloader
Plough
Simulator
Etc etc

But yeah we do import the Major components like engine, transmission etc.

Yet we have almost 500 tanks in service.
What do you have india?

B6A1F364-8ABB-4A04-883A-B7424606F0E6.jpeg

Why are you wasting your energy on hollow heads mate
Congratulations you now produce 40% components of a failed fukin tank:

View attachment 593481

Atleast you are down to 60% from 63% in 2 years.

Great achievement in 4 decades! [emoji38]

View attachment 593483

Yeah, Id fuk off if I were you. [emoji38]

40% indigenous lemon, thanks to tot.
Hope Pearson Engineering guys teach you how to make a plough. [emoji38]

Lets see;

Pakistani Armour
ERA
Tank gun
RCWS
FCS
IBMS
Sights
Laser warning & jamming system
Fire control system
Autoloader
Plough
Simulator
Etc etc

But yeah we do import the Major components like engine, transmission etc.

Yet we have almost 500 tanks in service.
What do you have india?

View attachment 593482

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom