What's new

India's indigenously designed Arjun Mk-1A clears trials, ready to go into production

This is a gem of a logic. I love it.

This shows your knowledge in tank. Do you even know what was the technology level in sixties? I think you have exposed yourself enough now.

Was it a technology of sixty? Please enlighten me with your expert knowledge.

Yes, like Tejas. One of the best.
Don’t flatter me, you’re the one shining bright
Really, you’re gonna question my tank knowledge? The same dude who thinks heavy armor is directly proportional to effective protection? Pfft
Yeah tejas, could shoot down rafales, f22, EFT and anything in between.
Just love the empty confidence

Don’t flatter me, you’re the one shining bright
Really, you’re gonna question my tank knowledge? The same dude who thinks heavy armor is directly proportional to effective protection? Pfft
Yeah tejas, could shoot down rafales, f22, EFT and anything in between.
Just love the empty confidence

Rather than writing BS, why don't you prove that heavy armors are ineffective.

Tejas is not made to shoot F22. It can shoot any plane which it is designed for.

Rather than writing BS, why don't you prove that heavy armors are ineffective.

Tejas is not made to shoot F22. It can shoot any plane which it is designed for.
I didn’t say heavy armor are ineffective, rather heaviness doesn’t mean better protection.

yeah, like gnats and Sabres

You are contradicting yourself.
Yet I don’t see any bird party member calling me out? It’s your peanut brain that can’t comprehend what I’m saying. I never said the more heavier the armor, the better he protection, that’s your belief
I’m done arguing with a knucklehead. Good luck with your shiny arjun

And those planes are?

4EEB07C7-8544-48FD-BDD3-A20CF288D46A.jpeg
0B82EB8C-376A-44C2-9542-59C85E3A95FF.jpeg
52D70527-6A78-49E3-8171-9DE27063127C.jpeg

Yet I don’t see any bird party member calling me out? It’s your peanut brain that can’t comprehend what I’m saying. I never said the more heavier the armor, the better he protection, that’s your belief
I’m done arguing with a knucklehead. Good luck with your shiny arjun

That is fine but don't abuse. Nobody expose their born and bought up too often.

How reliable is this thing ? I have this is more reliable than the Indian Migs which happened to fall out of clear blue sky !

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom