What's new

India's indigenously designed Arjun Mk-1A clears trials, ready to go into production

Congratulations you now produce 40% components of a failed fukin tank:

View attachment 593481

Atleast you are down to 60% from 63% in 2 years.

Great achievement in 4 decades! :lol:

View attachment 593483

Yeah, Id fuk off if I were you. :lol:

40% indigenous lemon, thanks to tot.
Hope Pearson Engineering guys teach you how to make a plough. :lol:

Lets see;

Pakistani Armour
ERA
Tank gun
RCWS
FCS
IBMS
Sights
Laser warning & jamming system
Fire control system
Autoloader
Plough
Simulator
Etc etc

But yeah we do import the Major components like engine, transmission etc.

Yet we have almost 500 tanks in service.
What do you have india?

View attachment 593482

Okay-Waka-Flocka-Meme-04.gif

30-35% is lower than Arjun and T90 bud. Name whatever, I'll take the PA rep in the factory that produce them over you.

Okay-Waka-Flocka-Meme-04.gif

30-35% is lower than Arjun and T90 bud. Name whatever, I'll take the PA rep in the factory that produce them over you.
Hey dumb fuk, I can link you the catalogue of those products I named. Thats how we have 500 tanks.

What did you achieve in 4 decades? 20 flawed tanks in service and 40% shit? :rofl:

30-35% The guy said it was a great achievement! :lol: Then I thought, it was Pakistan and it was!
686C393C-F0BC-4A95-9CEB-25F013C6B373.png

30-35% The guy said it was a great achievement! :lol: Then I thought, it was Pakistan and it was!
Ch... even if we hypothetically believe your (out of context, chutiyapa), that was years ago. Im sure we still product more AK (considering we have 500 in service) than “phouty” pershent , arjunk. 75% of whose 124 fleet is grounded due to 90 flaws. :lol:

Last edited:
30-35% then he was like it was a big, big achievement. Yes, it was sir, for Pakistan yes it was....

Sore loser you are and I can tell this from miles away

30-35% mentioned by the HIT/PA rep is a big achievement by Pakistan, make no doubt. You gotta start somewhere.

Okay lets suppose I agree hypothetically speaking.

What did you clowns achieve in 4 decades? How to make 40% of a failed tank? :lol:

What Pakistan does with AK India does with T90, which is 75%+ homegrown, verses your 30-35%.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom