What's new

India's indigenously designed Arjun Mk-1A clears trials, ready to go into production

It is going to be equipped with trophy like system trophy which will throw away ATGM or artillery shell before it touches the tank. Infact, no tank is invincible but Arjun has a lots of protection.

This means we do not want that in our tank.

We are not using the tank of 60s unless you think that in 60s, tank had block and pistons which Arjun too have. Otherwise it uses super charger and has a lots of low end torque and very decent fuel efficiency.

Then please tell me what gives better protection? It has honey comb sort of armor which is covers by reactive armor and trophy like system is planned. All biding blocks for best protection is installed/ planned on Arjun. Please enlighten me if you think otherwise.

Many of technologies are now developed. It is all about making mind about requirement and what configuration IA wants in tank. Most likely it will be a 50 to 55 ton tank with a robust mind protection. Soon as IA decide on configuration, more fast they will get FMBT.
1. More like the Germans didn’t have it so you don’t have it either.
2. You’re right had this been a 60s tank it would have been much useful. All it is, is a useless junk now
3. Ceramics mate wouldn’t argue with you as you don’t know half the shit you’re talking about.
4. Oh just like tejas no?

We Pakistanis use both DU & Tungsten.
Pakistan is among the few countries in the world to have capability to build DU rounds and guns

The fleet isnt grounded, you're touting news from years ago. The supply chain is back to normal. You havent even seen mark 2 yet. It'll shave 3 some tones off of that, plus redesigned turret and hull. What we know of it only is that Reliance handed over the prototype hull and turret 6 month early in 2018. What you're are talking about is Mark 1A.
As per your own media, 90 flaws/issues were found on Arjun MKI. Spares werent the only issue here.

IA or 2.

Basically you have nothing but another MK1A, which is even a bigger disaster than Arjun MKI.

1. More like the Germans didn’t have it so you don’t have it either.
2. You’re right had this been a 60s tank it would have been much useful. All it is, is a useless junk now
3. Ceramics mate wouldn’t argue with you as you don’t know half the shit you’re talking about.
4. Oh just like tejas no?

Pakistan is among the few countries in the world to have capability to build DU rounds and guns
3 ton ERA :cheesy:

3 ton ploughs :lol:

A big fuckin hole & a vaporised gunner

No armour to protect the ammu storage, nice way to blow it up.

Slower than a turtle.
Try climbing a steep hill or gradient.

Crappy ammo & an obsolete rifled gun, only used by British cos of their love for HESH rounds.

:coffee:

AK has a 1200 HP engine producing 26HP/ton and weighs 48 tons.

And acceleration 0-32km/hr in 10 seconds.
Great lets go Tank Racing.
Operational Range of 200 km
Please enlighten us where you got this figure from. Mk 1 has 450km operational range, Mk 2 has 500km. So even if Mk1a has 400km, that's more than enough for us. BTW, op range for Mk1a hasn't been made public. And its infact going to increase, as improvements have been made to engine and transmission and now it consumes less fuel.

Comparing to to Abrams even when it comes to mobility is a fukin joke, Abrams uses a modern turbine engine producing 24.5hp/ton and 0-20mph in 6 seconds, cruising range of 300 miles.

And is actually lighter & doesnt have fukin holes in front or a thin layer protecting the ammo storage.
Sure, Arjun ain't abrams. But we will worry about it if it gets fielded in sub continent.

As per your own media, 90 flaws/issues were found on Arjun MKI. Spares werent the only issue here.

IA or 2.

No, those are requirements unto the basic design - passive defence system, remote contolled turret, mine remover, ERA etc. Spares were the main issue why it was grounded, it was a supply chain problem. This was solved when all parties came together to fix it.

Basically you have nothing but another MK1A, which is even a bigger disaster than Arjun MKI.

Dont know what you mean about this. If you're talking about mark 2, it's a whole another tank.

More like the Germans didn’t have it so you don’t have it either.

This is a gem of a logic. I love it.
You’re right had this been a 60s tank it would have been much useful. All it is, is a useless junk now

This shows your knowledge in tank. Do you even know what was the technology level in sixties? I think you have exposed yourself enough now.
Ceramics mate wouldn’t argue with you as you don’t know half the shit you’re talking about.
Was it a technology of sixty? Please enlighten me with your expert knowledge.
Oh just like tejas no?

Yes, like Tejas. One of the best.

No, those are requirements unto the basic design - passive defence system, remote contolled turret, mine remover, ERA etc. Spares were the main issue why it was grounded, it was a supply chain problem. This was solved when all parties came together to fix it.

:rofl:

So they produced only 120-24 tanks and capped its production because it didnt have these things?
Konsa sasta nasha kar raha hai ?

MkI never had any Active or passive defence system, RCWS,mine rollers being from UK.

While your own media claims it had issues with its transmission, sights, engine and FCS aswell as lack of spares.
Dont know what you mean about this. If you're talking about mark 2, it's a whole another tank.
So its a new tank?

You are arguing about a tank that doesnt exist? Lol

:rofl:

So they produced only 120-24 tanks and capped its production because it didnt have these things?
Konsa sasta nasha kar raha hai ?

MkI never had any Active or passive defence system, RCWS,mine rollers being from UK.

While your own media claims it had issues with its transmission, sights, engine and FCS aswell as lack of spares.

How is the production capped? Mark1A is in the verge of production. And there's a mark 2 which is probably further along development than your AK2.:lol: Again, the problem came from it's supply chain. This is fixed. Move on.

Great lets go Tank Racing.

For that you have to have a tank first, aswell as basic infrastructure to deliver it to the battlefield.

It also has to be able to operate in Panjab or deserts of rajhisthan, which it cant.

Please enlighten us where you got this figure from. Mk 1 has 450km operational range, Mk 2 has 500km. So even if Mk1a has 400km, that's more than enough for us. BTW, op range for Mk1a hasn't been made public. And its infact going to increase, as improvements have been made to engine and transmission and now it consumes less fuel.

It never had 450, what it has is a history of problems:

http://www.defencejournal.com/nov98/arjun.htm

As for MKII, so basically you dont have any such thing in existence expect another disaster aka MK1A.

Sure, Arjun ain't abrams. But we will worry about it if it gets fielded in sub continent.

Forget Abrams, compare it to your old vickers.

No wonder your generals went for T-90, rather than a white elephant you call arjun.

How is the production capped? Mark1A is in the verge of production. And there's a mark 2 which is probably further along development than your AK2.:lol: Again, the problem came from it's supply chain. This is fixed. Move on.
Oh acha, as if by ballooning and rectify transmission, sight and other flaws of MKI = new tank? :rofl:

So basically you tried resolving the 90 issues of Arjun mk1, ended up bloating it further, no remedy for the massive weak spots on an already under powered tank.

Oh acha, as if by ballooning and rectify transmission, sight and other flaws of MKI = new tank? :rofl:

So basically you tried resolving the 90 issues of Arjun mk1, ended up bloating it further, no remedy for the massive weak spots on an already under powered tank.

The issues you're talking about are requirements by the user. Mark1A was never supposed to be a whole new tank, which is what you're talking about, but add on. The developer did this and put it through trials. The problems of it being grounded are due to supply chain problems. India has problems with this with other platforms as well. It's open source, what problems have you faced due to supply chain issues? Who yeah, you guys dont give away those details. Where's your AK2:lol: It been in development for a century. :lol:

The issues you're talking about are requirements by the user. Mark1A was never supposed to be a whole new tank, which is what you're talking about, but add on. The developer did this and put it through trials. The problems of it being grounded are due to supply chain problems. India has problems with this with other platforms as well. It's open source, what problems have you faced due to supply chain issues? Who yeah, you guys dont give away those details. Where's your AK2:lol: It been in development for a century. :lol:
Lets be straight here,

MK1A, is just an MK1 with more weight and same weak spots and increased weight and mobility issues (aswell as same obsolete gun).

As for AK-II, we arent even comparing that arjunk to AK-I, let alone AK-II.

And trust me we will have AK-II, years before you have MK-1A in service let alone MK-2.

Afterall its only real tanks that see the light of the day, not wet dreams like LCA or Arjun. :lol:

I had said 3 tons together. Correcting you since this is the second time.
i beliebe jou,

1.5 ton mine ploughs (including it LOL).

B462B2DF-1DC4-4E88-BA4E-C6E2CA65E949.jpeg

1.5 ton ERA on its turret. :rofl: must be some really crappy ERA, compared to the 1.5kg per brick/K-3. :lol:

Lets be straight here,

MK1A, is just an MK1 with more weight and same weak spots and increased weight and mobility issues (aswell as same obsolete gun).

You're right, but what did the user ask for from the developer? Just add ons, you're not saying anything new.

As for AK-II, we arent even comparing that arjunk to AK-I, let alone AK-II.

And trust me we will have AK-II, years before you have MK-1A in service let alone MK-2.

No it wont. :lmao:

Bro, we developed , operationalised produced AK & AK-I upgrade fleet in less than quarter of the time you took to fail again with this MK-1A. :lol:

When was the arjun project started again? How many operational again? :lol:

You're right, but what did the user ask for from the developer? Just add ons, you're not saying anything new.

No it wont. :lmao:

Forget everything, happy diwali:

A183DCAD-E950-4780-A45C-A43AC8ADC4E9.jpeg
C04AD4C9-1996-47CF-9140-A961549626DC.jpeg

Bro, we developed , operationalised produced AK & AK-I upgrade fleet in less than quarter of the time you took to fail again with this MK-1A. :lol:

When was the arjun project started again? How many operational again? :lol:

You're riding off of China's developments. India does the same with the T90 and has more localization in the T90 than in your AK1. :lol: Where's your AK2? Not even a model. :lol: Waiting for Chinese hand outs.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom