What's new

India's cows producing 'toxic' milk

DSC02447.JPG

Hump backed cow..
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O???????????
I thought its a bull.

@Manvantaratruti @jarves People getting worked up over the cow's pic, I tried to find a good cow's picture, could not, hence just settled with making the point. Anyway I have changed the pic now. Hope all of you are less confused now :lol:.

@Hermione is a lady. Jeez! How many times do I have to repeat this? Which male in his right mind will think of adopting a name like Hermione anyway?

It is an uncommon name and except for Harry Potter fans, not familiar to others, so excuse their ignorance pls.

@Manvantaratruti @jarves People getting worked up over the cow's pic, I tried to find a good cow's picture, could not, hence just settled with making the point. Anyway I have changed the pic now. Hope all of you are less confused now :lol:.

It is an uncommon name and except for Harry Potter fans, not familiar to others, so excuse their ignorance pls.

Maybe they get confused by the Avatar that you have too. From where is that Shiva pic taken?

Pretty silly to club all of India's cows under one banner. The majority of India's cows are still found in our rural areas, where surroundings are cleaner compared to cities. Cows in major cities and towns do run the risk of harming themselves by ingesting plastics and toxic trash.

Had the opportunity to visit a Gaushala run by the Ramachandrapura Mutt in Hosanagara, Karnataka. Indigenous Cow breeds from all over the country are housed and nourished there. And boy, the cows there are pampered like children!:smitten:Found a link with a few pics.

RamchandraPura-->Sonda-->Gokarna-->Karwar-->North Goa-->old Goa-->Dandeli-->Bangalore

I think the lawyer was pullng his defence out of his ***. Which cow gives detergent other than the two legged one that mixes it in milk to make it look like milk?

Back
Top Bottom