What's new

Study Finds Pakistanis Among World's Most Carnivorous Nations

there is a sying in delhi "maas kahte maas bare badam khaye to khopri":angel:

The guy's probably high on marijuana.

Well, the diet of Pakistanis explains why they are usually filled with hot air. Amirite.

You too misinformed, please refrain from writing when you don't know. Most of best Pakistani dishes have origin in India cities like Delhi, Lucknow and Hyderabad which was introduced in Pakistan after partition by Muhajirs.

You too misinformed, please refrain from writing when you don't know. Most of best Pakistani dishes have origin in India cities like Delhi, Lucknow and Hyderabad which was introduced in Pakistan after partition by Muhajirs.

Why do you want to say that though? You know you are acting as an agent provocateur.

Its not the meat but the Junk food which results in Obesity,,,
U go to Mangalore,Kerala,,,they wont eat food if they dont have non veg,,,on their plate

I am from Kerala .I have no such problem.I can eat both veg and non-veg.But beef is strictly avoid

Last edited:
Most of my mallu frnds eat beef,,,,u fall in to minority :cheesy:

Actually there is reason to avoid beef.I also ate before 1 years ago.But about 1 years ago there when I saw a news ,I become really shocked .In kerala cattles for beef is killed by using a big hammer by hammering it to the head of cattle.The then I decided
to avoided beef.

Actually there is reason to avoid beef.I also ate before 1 years ago.But about 1 years ago there when I saw a news ,I become really shocked .In kerala cattles for beef is killed by using a big hammer by hammering it to the head of cattle.The then I decided
to avoided beef.
hmmmmmm,,,,,,

There were days were I would eat half kilo stake. Probably previous year I ate far above average. Nowadays much less. I combine meat with a lot of veggies. I'm not even fat. I'm kind of skinny.

Back
Top Bottom