What's new

Study Finds Pakistanis Among World's Most Carnivorous Nations

post-77-1098176357.1389979322.jpg

Nothing wrong with eating lot of meat, just make sure you eat a lot of fibre too.

Because of the less meat consumption, obesity is not epidemic in India.

yeah but chronic malnutrition and starvation is....o_O
meat doesnt make you fat infact no food makes you fat, its sitting on your *** all day doing nothing that makes you fat.....:coffee:

Nothing wrong with eating lot of meat, just make sure you eat a lot of fibre too.
fiber is good for digestion :D

excessive amount of meat doesnt necessarily cause digestive problems

but will cause a lot of metabolic problems like GOUT :D

yeah but chronic malnutrition and starvation is....o_O
meat doesnt make you fat infact no food makes you fat, its sitting on your *** all day doing nothing that makes you fat.....:coffee:

Pakistan too comes in same category. But with meat comes lots of fat, while with lentils almost no fat.

i love beef :smitten::smitten:

Only food worth mentioning in Pakistan's Punjabi cuisine is daal and Halva-Poori. Muhajirs from India introduced you to good dishes in Pakistani cuisine. :sarcastic::sarcastic:
Muhajir eats meat more then Punjabis.(specially beef :D )..

Last edited:
The only type of non veg food I prefer are eggs and sea foods. Unlike rest of my family I hate most types of meat.

I remember reading somewhere that too much red meat can cause bowel cancer.

A good death to die; one that'll take you to Valhalla - the Warrior's Kitchen ! :smokin:

Muhajir eats meat more then Punjabis.(specially beef :D )..

Haiiin @HRK @Secur ? :o:

Phir aap donoon aur mera challenge lagg jaiii - Kaun Chicken Karahiii ziyadaa khaaa saktaa haiii ? 8-)

Back
Top Bottom