What's new

Filthy Mayhem in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always felt Pakistan has a slightly better infrastructure than India, especially the Punjab region :/

It does in Punjab. But I don't know, the rest is touch and go. It really does need work. Open sewers are around and other unpleasant things.

God, I hope Sub-continent cities improve for all. At the rate of people pouring in, things look grim.

Why not try terrace farming? You dont have a roof too??

Try tomatoes, chilies, spinach,bringal atleast..

My earlier farm was in south tamilnadu and had Mangoes, cashew trees , coconut, gooseberry, lemons, but its sold.

Now rubber is not the only agricultural land i have... recently bought an acre of paddy field and has acres of land with cocunut, aracenut, cashew and other small crops in paternal place.

estate muthalani anellae.cheppad ithinu matram vastuvundo

Kerala has the max per capita alcohal consumption in india

No 2 is punjab:eek::eek::eek:

what?Developed states is in front of alcohol consumption.I thought Punjabis are better than us.

It is.. The north Kerala has some cashew plantations where it was used .

Now i dont know what they use.

Why do they need to use these, cashew trees are natural in all the mountain region of Western Ghats. I never saw them being infected.

Well most indians i personally know have no sense of being clean and tidy.And living next to this shithole have some effects on us too because our rivers are connected but we are still much better.

Isn't that still a substantial amount?:unsure: But yeah, a hundred acres sounds within my means too.:happy:

I have some property right. So if I could move to a rural area with internet connection I would sell some and move.

But yeah, every ber tree I saw in Goa was bad. Those trees were everywhere and you could not eat a single ber.

Last edited:
The river aren't clean, but there need to be a change in people's mindset first. I give some slack here, since we still developing and the industrial waste can be reasoned with, since in US during the industrial revolution they faced the same problem. So we need to take some steps to better regulate the disposal of waste from the factories, and educate people, and provide facilities for them.

And they still claim india the whole subcontinent and afghanistan as their property and don,t accept muslims because thousands of years of ago that was part of ashoka empire.Only muslims gave them great things like taj mahal etc and to some extent a sense of being clean and these filthy and unthankful people still bark against the muslim presense in the subcontinent. We taught them civilization but they love to live in those dark ages where they ancestors have been taught to worship cows ,rats and monkeys.Well we can only feel sorry for such people.

Well invading Muslims did a great thing.They create Pakistan ,a pure land filled with pure citizens that always boast about culture of ancient invading barabarians. Mughals did some good thing under a few good Muslim rulers .We dont count Taj Mahal on that.

But Indian more advanced before this Muslim Invasion.Advanced in all fields.Well all Great civilization will degrade aftter thousands of years.Except Indian Civilizations all others destroyed thousands ago_Our civilization not destroyed but degraded ,under foreign invasion from Alexander ,Turkish,Mughal and Europeans like British and Dutch .Some elements in our society also increase that degradation.

And they still claim india the whole subcontinent and afghanistan as their property and don,t accept muslims because thousands of years of ago that was part of ashoka empire.Only muslims gave Indicites great things like taj mahal etc and to some extent a sense of being clean and these filthy and unthankful people still bark against the muslim presense in the subcontinent. We taught them civilization but they love to live in those dark ages where they ancestors have been taught to worship cows ,rats and monkeys.Well we can only feel sorry for such people.
LOL, Indicites claim Afghanistan now too? You are indeed right that Turkic Muslim Moghuls gave Golden Age to that subcontinent and built Taj Mahal. And now like an ungrateful rat, that they also worship by the way , they insult muslims on this muslim forum. I'm kind of ashamed how that place looks like. I mean what is gonna happen if you worship cows? You aint gonna clean yourself and drink pee and fieces. What is gonna happen if you worship rats? Rats are going to built an empire between the dirt and the fieces like in the cartoon movie ratatouille. The Moghuls should have forced Indians to be Muslim instead of respecting that kind of pagan forgery. Maybe they would act semi human and have respect for humans instead of animals.

LOL, Indicites claim Afghanistan now too? You are indeed right that Turkic Muslim Moghuls gave Golden Age to that subcontinent and built Taj Mahal. And now like an ungrateful rat, that they also worship by the way , they insult muslims on this muslim forum. I'm kind of ashamed how that place looks like. I mean what is gonna happen if you worship cows? You aint gonna clean yourself and drink pee and fieces. What is gonna happen if you worship rats? Rats are going to built an empire between the dirt and the fieces like in the cartoon movie ratatouille. The Moghuls should have forced Indians to be Muslim instead of respecting that kind of pagan forgery. Maybe they would act semi human and have respect for humans instead of animals.
Yea they claim afghanistan too and they want to acheive their concept of "akhand bharat" which is a borderless hindu empire including bangladesh,india,pakistan ,nepal,bhutan,srilanka and afghanistan .LOL
Yes those mughals were secular which is a good thing but they were too soft on these hindus which kept their traditional filthy religious values alive.They did a lot a good for this subcontinent but still they failed to teach civilization to these animals a.k.a hindus.But the good thing is that there are almost 600 million muslims in subcontinent and the whole subcontinent isn,t contaminated yet because of pakistan and bangladesh.

Hey dog

5hit just keeps comming out off your mouth. Its most unhygienic.
I guess its just your frustration and despair when you see how small and insignificant Turkey is relative to the days of the Ottoman. I would be sad and petty too if that happened. In fact I would be so upset that I would go to PDF and post as a dog to let every one know how unhappy I am..

These guys are not worth replying to. Let them carry on their enlightened talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom