What's new

Filthy Mayhem in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, no those plantation crops hardly cover your bills. Kerala also runs one of the largest fiscal deficits of any state in India. Gulf money keeps you afloat.

Same as punjab.
We too survive on remittances only.

No, no, no those plantation crops hardly cover your bills. Kerala also runs one of the largest fiscal deficits of any state in India. Gulf money keeps you afloat.

We have lesser farmers/population... most are educated and work somewhere.. rest of them are lined up in some que of a liquor shop.

How was Kochi?
( I know it is bad)

it was OK . . . half of the roads were blocked because of that metro rail construction ( i was in south ernakulam ) . .rest everything was fine. marine drive ( or whatever the name is ) was awesome :)

I was in kochi last november . . from coimbatore to kochi . . all i saw was coconut trees and banana farms :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And small houses from north to south without much vacant land in between.

Rail or road its same..

In east we have forests on the outermost part, then rubber and other plantations and then coastal then sea.

The average breadth of the state is very tiny.

We have lesser farmers/population... most are educated and work somewhere.. rest of them are lined up in some que of a liquor shop.

Kerala has the max per capita alcohal consumption in india

No 2 is punjab:eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom