What's new

Filthy Mayhem in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how many times you visited India to know this?
I have seen documentaries about India. They know what they are talking about. They say India doesn't have cleaning culture and even their holy places looks like a dump place, I saw it with my own eyes, dead bodies floating in the water, and rats have built their empire between all the dirt and fieces.

Why you care about environment Spark? Go do some Western style agriculture to maintain a Western lifestyle. Spray a lot of pesticides on your farmland to kill of all the bees and birds, the runoffs from which pollute the rivers and ponds. Use artificial fertilizers instead of natural manure.

I have seen documentaries about India. They know what they are talking about. They say India doesn't have cleaning culture and even their holy places looks like a dump place, I saw it with my own eyes, dead bodies floating in the water, and rats have built their empire between all the dirt and fieces.

Well I dono what those documentaries have shown.... But yes we have an issue.... It is slowly improving.....for example... If you travel in a train or if you wait for a train it will be difficult because of the condition of the track..... Now if you see there is huge improvement in the way things in railway...... They are very clean compared to 5 years back.... But is it enough? NO..... It will take time to improve.....

Btw : i have visited Turkey :P

Why you care about environment Spark? Go do some Western style agriculture to maintain a Western lifestyle. Spray a lot of pesticides on your farmland to kill of all the bees and birds, the runoffs from which pollute the rivers and ponds. Use artificial fertilizers instead of natural manure.

Hello Mr bigoted Internet adviser.

While you are sitting in front of laptop and cry for nature , i am involved in farming and giving back nature.
And did someone in dreams told u i am using pesticides and use artificial pesticides while you were sleeping?

I have planted more trees in my life than your total number of posts here.

So before you think of quoting me out of contest, think again.. its easier to put up words in that keyboard , but in real life you are nothing but a dreamer.

Btwn : my rubber farm has honeybee nests and the queen bee has told to say "hi" to you.

Sanitation is a massive issue for India.. There is no point of sticking the head in the sand and blaming everybody else, western colonists, mughals etc etc.. But glad to see it's only the usual posters with massive inferiority complex doing it.. Many other sane ones are actually accepting it as a real problem and acceptance is the first step to resolving the issue.. For the rest it's not prudent to be joyed over miseries of others

Sanitation, Personal hygiene and civic sense cannot be forced on people neither will economic development gain it.. It has to be ingrained from childhood.. Is there such a programme in the Indian education system ?? ( Only Sane Indian posters may reply)

While you are sitting in front of laptop and cry for nature , i am involved in farming and giving back nature.
And did someone in dreams told u i am using pesticides and use artificial pesticides while you were sleeping?

So before you think of quoting me out of contest, think again.. its easier to put up words in that keyboard , but in real life you are nothing but a dreamer.

Btwn : my rubber farm has honeybee nests and the queen bee has told to say "hi" to you.
Dude it was a sarcasm :facepalm:

You have a bee farm? I want a bee farm. :woot:

You have a farm to plant trees on, I don't. That is the difference. Rubber plants do not do anything for environment. That is a commercial farming and not because of environmental concerns. If anything you have contributed to killing of the biodiversity of your patch of land.

Rubber plantations could have 'devastating' impact in Asia

Asia's rubber plantations threaten biodiversity | Connect Asia | ABC Radio Australia

Kerala is a naturally gifted land with tremendous amount of biodiversity. By the time you are done with it, doubt it will remain the same.

Wow... Telling sparky how to farm?????

You have

a bee farm? I want a bee farm. :woot:

You can buy a complete colony from bigger nurseries.

Would look like this

honey+bee+farming+in+rubber+plantations2.jpg

Small boxes put up in a small pole around the plantations.

Is not Kerala a food deficit state? Don't they import most of their food from TN. That is with more than 40 large rivers running through its entire breadth. So farmers in Kerala are not all that clever really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom