What's new

India's anti ballistic missile capabilities

see every missile test is monitored all around the world, your secret missile test will be detected by not only India, it will be detected by many country . no missile test will remain secret.

please if you can answer , answer with logic

We had nukes way before 1998 that nobody knew about. If they cannot find out about nuke tests, I don't see why missile tests need necessarily be found out. Why would Pakistan and India have a treaty of telling each other of upcoming ballistic missile tests, then?

Just do a google search on secret missile tests. This one came up quick. BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israeli secret footage blunder (It would have been a secret had this blunder not happened).

I don't know where you're getting the idea that a missile test will never be a secret.

I am not sure what you consider logical, but is this logical enough for you?

cruise missile not come under notification so we didnt lodged any protest. here we are debating about anti-missile capability, it mean we can detect any missile you lunch. more over for your babur our akash sam is enough we dont need any abms:lol::lol::lol:
Here we enter a stupid debate in which we will provide all the facts and expert opinion but then again indians will say we can shoot down your missile with ww2 era anti aircraft gun.........

Its not the first time i read such stupid comment.

Here we enter a stupid debate in which we will provide all the facts and expert opinion but then again indians will say we can shoot down your missile with ww2 era anti aircraft gun.........

Its not the first time i read such stupid comment.

yes your ww1 weapon can sure destroyed by our ww2 weapon, please read it

IndiaDaily - A breakthrough – the new Akash missile test launch demonstrates its capability to destroy any incoming Pakistani or Chinese missiles

We had nukes way before 1998 that nobody knew about. If they cannot find out about nuke tests, I don't see why missile tests need necessarily be found out. Why would Pakistan and India have a treaty of telling each other of upcoming ballistic missile tests, then?

Just do a google search on secret missile tests. This one came up quick. BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israeli secret footage blunder (It would have been a secret had this blunder not happened).

I don't know where you're getting the idea that a missile test will never be a secret.

I am not sure what you consider logical, but is this logical enough for you?

Are you referring to having capability yes not tested to proove if it is working as per design?? Then yes, those things are very difficult to detect....

There were lot of calculated guess that Pakistan do have nuclear bomb however nothing was tested to find out the exact yields...The moment it was it got detected, right????...Had that not been the case Pakistan could have easily said India has tested nuclear bomb we don't need to follow them and face international ire since we already know what he have,because we have already tested it secretly, no???? In the world of ABM where destroying missile in its boost phase is talked about, detecting a missile should not be a surprise at all....

Regarding why India and Pakistan do tell each other about Ballistic missiles, only reason behind is to ensure the opposite party don't end up miscalculating the move and both end up having missile frenzy ....

Just to let you know we don't have any such understanding about Cruise missiles...However if Pakistan want's to test any ballistic missile they are bound to inform their indian counterparts about it...Not because we will not eventually know about it but as a measure to ensure there is no scope of confusion......Think about it, If we cannot detect each other tests then literally we are saying that we will not get to know about a missile fired at us till it is about to cook our A$$ which kind of make all our LRTR pretty dumb and useless, no???

This is similar to the move where we inform each other about Large scale military exercises....Lesson's learnt are from the military builds ups in late 80'e during a much mobilized Indian Army exercise.....So in short as per treaty we are bound to inform each other about any ballistic missiles test...yes we will never tell the nature of test's, if we are testing MIRV or not but we will at minimum have to inform about test and that too in advance....In today's world it is very very difficult to sneak a test without anybody noticing about it....Spy Sattelites even tell that a country is preparing for such things and here we are debating about a full-fledge missile test will going unnoticed???

I can understand if you are saying that Pakistan has/is developing MIRV capability, however nothing has been tested to proove its potential....Anything more then that is defying logic, atleast to me....

Regards...

I mentioned this before - you're assuming the indian government will make the missile test public if they know about it, which is not always necessarily the case. Also, like I mentioned Pakistan either already has MIRV missiles or will have them soon. I do believe that if not now, then very soon Pakistan will have MIRV missiles based on the information that I am seeing.

Too many assumptions in the case of MIRVs. Anyway there is something that troubles me in the whole debate..so here is another assumption to ponder upon.

What does the "No First Use" mean to India? or more specifically what does it mean with respect to Pakistan?

One, any reasonable person would agree with me that Pakistan is not a 1 on 1 match conventionally. Many experts hence believe that even a minor incident has potential for a nuclear war. So with that established, if there was a war, why would India wait for Pakistan to launch a missile and then react? We are talking nuclear war here so why would India give that opportunity to Pakistan at all??

The "No First Use", as far as I know is not a treaty..its just a pledge. So is India afraid of world sanctions? What will it achieve by being the victim??? in fact, it loses more..

Lastly, It is not like Pakistan is considered a very peaceful nation in the world...so can we not use that to our advantage in countering why we did not stick to the no first use??

I just don't believe India will wait for a missile to go up..to counter it..
and why should it? The no first use for me is a great message to the world but how serious is India about it with respect to Pakistan?
;)

I mentioned this before - you're assuming the indian government will make the missile test public if they know about it, which is not always necessarily the case. Also, like I mentioned Pakistan either already has MIRV missiles or will have them soon. I do believe that if not now, then very soon Pakistan will have MIRV missiles based on the information that I am seeing.

I not for once said that Pakistan cannot have MIRV or lack potential or anything like that....As far as GOI being quite about a missile test i honestly don't see any sense in it...On top of that are you saying International community is also quite about these secret tests??? now question should be why is every body quite about it??? I can understand Pakistan being quite about it(actually i don't) but how come GOI??? We cry about everything(a popular notion in this forum) then why not this time....

Don't you think all points to that GOP do not have MIRV capability right now...I am sure they would be working on it however how close they are we don't know....All we know is that starting from first test till induction phase it takes lot of time....So how far is Pakistan away from acquiring MIRV and its induction is anybody's guess....

Too many assumptions in the case of MIRVs. Anyway there is something that troubles me in the whole debate..so here is another assumption to ponder upon.

What does the "No First Use" mean to India? or more specifically what does it mean with respect to Pakistan?

One, any reasonable person would agree with me that Pakistan is not a 1 on 1 match conventionally. Many experts hence believe that even a minor incident has potential for a nuclear war. So with that established, if there was a war, why would India wait for Pakistan to launch a missile and then react? We are talking nuclear war here so why would India give that opportunity to Pakistan at all??

The "No First Use", as far as I know is not a treaty..its just a pledge. So is India afraid of world sanctions? What will it achieve by being the victim??? in fact, it loses more..

Lastly, It is not like Pakistan is considered a very peaceful nation in the world...so can we not use that to our advantage in countering why we did not stick to the no first use??

I just don't believe India will wait for a missile to go up..to counter it..
and why should it? The no first use for me is a great message to the world but how serious is India about it with respect to Pakistan?
;)

Good points however what you are missing is that any side who pressed the nuclear button will call for unbearable reaction...I will not like to loose Delhi for entire Pakistan and i am sure opposite side will not like to loose Islamabad for entire India....Also imagine post nuclear war scenario....All this will ensure that no-first use policy remain in tact and other side also give it it's due respect.....

What sources? I already old you the sources dumbass.

Source for so called MIRV? lol

It's not out in public and if you want to believe something else I really don't care.

Its not in public than how do you know that? Dream?

I am just putting forward why I believe Pakistan has MIRV missiles.

You could have just said it earlier. That you don't have any source, it just came from your imagination.

My internet keyboard warrior reference was to the simplistic bhartis who always use logic such as 'if it's in public, then it must be true, and if it's not, then it must be false'.

:lol: Everyone can see who is actually a 'dumbass'?

Someone loosed. We 'bhartis' don't believe in what some forum member day dreaming about something. When I asked for source you attacked me like a retard.

If you can't reply properly than just ignore it but don't attack personally. :)

Source for so called MIRV? lol

I mentioned it quite a few times. Will not waste time again.

Its not in public than how do you know that? Dream?

Seriously, you're not that naive and stupid to think that just because it is not in public, no one can know it? Are you? Because your above statement makes it quite obvious that you are. Thankfully most other bhartis are not as stupid as that hence they didn't make such stupid statements.

You could have just said it earlier. That you don't have any source, it just came from your imagination.

The reason why I believe Pakistan is close to making MIRVs (that's if it doesn't already have it) IS due to the sources. Don't spin my sentences. Goodness me.

:lol: Everyone can see who is actually a 'dumbass'?

Someone loosed. We 'bhartis' don't believe in what some forum member day dreaming about something. When I asked for source you attacked me like a retard.

I believe everyone in this topic - other bhartis included - got what I was saying about the MIRV missiles being a secret and that I am getting that info from sources, yet you for some reason didn't get that. Perhaps it shows your lack of comprehension, perhaps who shows that you ARE a dumbass, and whatnot.

I didn't try to make anyone believe but put forward the reasons why I and some other people believe (and I am hoping against hope that you don't spin the sentence this time) that Pakistan has MIRV or is very close to it. And the reason why I am not trying to make anyone believe is due to the fact that this is not public info, hence not everyone will believe it to begin with.

I mentioned it quite a few times. Will not waste time again.

No you didn't. That is not called a source, thats call imagination.

Seriously, you're not that naive and stupid to think that just because it is not in public, no one can know it? Are you? Because your above statement makes it quite obvious that you are. Thankfully most other bhartis are not as stupid as that hence they didn't make such stupid statements.

Only you can use words like 'dumbass', 'F*king scumbag', 'stupid'. I thought you are worthless, but now I understand you are worse than that. :rolleyes:

The reason why I believe Pakistan is close to making MIRVs (that's if it doesn't already have it) IS due to the sources. Don't spin my sentences. Goodness me.

That doesn't proof anything. Anyone can claim anything like that.

I believe everyone in this topic - other bhartis included - got what I was saying about the MIRV missiles being a secret and that I am getting that info from sources, yet you for some reason didn't get that. Perhaps it shows your lack of comprehension, perhaps who shows that you ARE a dumbass, and whatnot.

Yeah everyone can see the logic. :lol: You come out with your special 'day-dream' sources and while others question about that you call them 'dumbass', 'stupid' etc etc. I can also call you 'jackass', 'idiot', 'coward', 'childish daydreamer', 'lowlife scum' and 'looser' etc but I don't use them. We reply according to sources and what is in public domain.

I didn't try to make anyone believe but put forward the reasons why I and some other people believe (and I am hoping against hope that you don't spin the sentence this time) that Pakistan has MIRV or is very close to it. And the reason why I am not trying to make anyone believe is due to the fact that this is not public info, hence not everyone will believe it to begin with.

Just give some sources for your claims other than you. :lol:

I am wasting my time, you don't have anything to say rather than attacking me personally. :wave:

hey Kinetic u know what my sources tell me that india is close to inventing a fusion bomb.i am not trying to make any1 believe that due to the fact that this is not public info, hence not everyone will believe it to begin with.

No you didn't. That is not called a source, thats call imagination.

Well perhaps you have your own meaning of source, so I will not debate that.

Only you can use words like 'dumbass', 'F*king scumbag', 'stupid'. I thought you are worthless, but now I understand you are worse than that. :rolleyes:

So you couldn't respond to what I was saying, i.e. I said that just because it's secret, it doesn't mean no one can know it, but you couldn't respond to that at all and hence had to ONLY rely on personal attacks.

That doesn't proof anything. Anyone can claim anything like that.

And I am not out here to prove anything or refer to my beliefs as 'the reality' like bhartis do. I am putting forward my opinion based on what I know, and there's nothing wrong in doing that in a debate.

Yeah everyone can see the logic. :lol: You come out with your special 'day-dream' sources and while others question about that you call them 'dumbass', 'stupid' etc etc. I can also call you 'jackass', 'idiot', 'coward', 'childish daydreamer', 'lowlife scum' and 'looser' etc but I don't use them. We reply according to sources and what is in public domain.

Just give some sources for your claims other than you. :lol:

I already have said several times what my sources are. Seems that you're way too thick and are not willing to do anything other than personally attacking me (i.e. "day-dreaming", "imagining", etc).

hey Kinetic u know what my sources tell me that india is close to inventing a fusion bomb.i am not trying to make any1 believe that due to the fact that this is not public info, hence not everyone will believe it to begin with.

Well I would sure hope so..considering that we tested one back in 1998.

Didn't we test a fusion device way back in 1998?:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom