What's new

Indians' ludicrous claims of Pakistani Passport carrying Terrorists Exposed!

Friday, April 10, 2009, (Kashmir)

It has been one of the most challenging periods for Indian security forces in Kashmir. Of late, they have been encountering some of the most motivated and well-trained terrorists ever to cross over into Kashmir.

Now, after an 18-day operation in Kupwara, eight terrorists with clear links to Pakistan have been caught.

According to the army, passports issued in Pakistan to five of the eight of them prove their Pakistani origins.

Also, all of them were trained at handling weapons in Pakistan. This latest catch only adds to the growing worry on the border over the unprecedented spurt in infiltration bids.

This year there have already been over a dozen infiltration bids, unheard of at this time of the year when the snows are yet to melt.

Number of operatives in each bid is higher 10 to 12 this year as compared to the 1 or 2 every year.

Moreover, there's a possibility that a proportionately high number has succeeded in infiltrating There's another worry, one of the terrorists caught entered India via Nepal confirming an old suspicion that the eastern borders are being increasingly used to enter India.

With elections round the corner, the sudden spurt in infiltration is perhaps an indicator of things to come.

[Mod Edit]

Yeah you bet were sending Fighters to liberate Kashmir, and were proud of it! Let the world know and let the Kashmiri people know we openly support them and we will fight for them.

Hell with a passport, carry the entire Pakistani flag along with you on an attack against Indian terrorist in Kashmir.

We have no shame in our efforts to free Kashmir from your terrorist troops.
:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is all like 1965 but this time men are being sent by extremists or under cover as extremists rther than sending commandos to sark rebellions.

Hey you ignorant Indian

Yeah you bet were sending Fighters to liberate Kashmir, and were proud of it! Let the world know and let the Kashmiri people know we openly support them and we will fight for them.

Hell with a passport, carry the entire Pakistani flag along with you on an attack against Indian terrorist in Kashmir.

We have no shame in our efforts to free Kashmir from your terrorist troops.
:tup:

Your tirade above shows the insecurity that the whole nation of Pakistan is going through. Please try to get your house in order before talking anything obnoxious.

Both the countries being nuclear armed do have a greater responsibility to the region and it has to start from the grass roots level.

Both the countries being nuclear armed do have a greater responsibility to the region and it has to start from the grass roots level.[/QUOTE]

absolutely correct.
i wish we turn back the clock and start again from 1947. if we could correct the mistakes of our politicians

Your tirade above shows the insecurity that the whole nation of Pakistan is going through. Please try to get your house in order before talking anything obnoxious.

Both the countries being nuclear armed do have a greater responsibility to the region and it has to start from the grass roots level.

I don't know which part of A1Kaid's post you took as proof of the "nation of Pakistan"'s insecurity? I must be on a another planet.

What I do see in A1Kaid's post maybe the exact opposite. Someone comfortable with their position and world view. Bravado perhaps, even big headedness.

A nonchalant sticking up of two fingers?

With elections round the corner, the sudden spurt in infiltration is perhaps an indicator of things to come.

Its the other way around; with elections round the corner war hysteria is being created once again by some parties to bank votes. After all those proven fake encounters I would take this report with a pinch of salt. :disagree:

Enen though the news you have posted seem to be very weak i hope it is true that pakistan is training freedom fighters to attack the indian occupation army.

Let me tell you one thing mate, AQ's next stop is IOC. Tora Bora bombing brought them to new safe heavens in bordering FATA and SWAT. We should thrive them out towards Kashmir and get rid of them. IA is no shape to handle AQ in guerilla war. :coffee:

Last edited:
I don't know if we could call FATA and SWAT save havens for AQ. Yes, an insurgency is being waged, but it is hardly a save haven for Zwahiri and their lot.

Save Haven is defined in the dictionary as a place of protection or refuge. Last I heard, the AQ were on the run because of incessant drone strikes, and flitting across the mountains of ****** with some trying to infiltrate Pakistani and Afghani cities, while the neo-Taliban of TTP have been begging for a ceasefire. Hardly a place of refuge.

DS, there's no shame is accepting that FATA and SWAT continue to serve as safe heavens for Afghani AQ terrorists. Though the majority of Pakistani Pashtun's don't approve or support terrorist activities, some have sided with the militants offering shelter and other facilities making it a "safe heaven".

Ethnic diversity of the area allows foreigners to mix up with the locals easily, get fake ID's and pretend to be Pakistani's. AQ's largest support comes from these groups, many are Afghani's already who've settled in this area.

I understand that. Many locals do not have a choice, because these militants suddenly arrive at their doorstop, ostensibly to rent out a part of their house for two years.

They are given a year's rent in advance, and force the hospitality of the owners upon themselves. AFter settling in, they start their militant activities, like assasinating opponents of chiefs for money, claiming it is part of their 'jihad'.

The majority of the people in FATA are nothing but human shields.

Best way for ISI and PA to end the age old rhetoric of getting blamed for every child birth in IOC is to thrive these AQ militants towards Northern Area's and let them cross over to IOC. Kashmir will finally come under International attention and we'll have a tit for tat reply for India's clandestine activities in neighboring Afghanistan.

Best way for ISI and PA to end the age old rhetoric of getting blamed for every child birth in IOC is to thrive these AQ militants towards Northern Area's and let them cross over to IOC. Kashmir will finally come under International attention and we'll have a tit for tat reply for India's clandestine activities in neighboring Afghanistan.

In the militants' twisted ideology, the Pakistani State and people are their first enemies, rather than the Bharatis or Americans. They believe moderate muslims are the kuffaar's third column in muslim countries, and believe that they first have to get rid of us before they can attack outsiders.

AQ was innovative, in the sense that they were the first radical group that meant to harm non muslims, while the majority of neo kharjite militants want to attack muslims, and take over the state apparatus of muslim countries.

It is a great idea, but may end up being our wishful thinking.

You may be right on this but I'd like to keep all options open. For more than six decades we've tried to solve Kashmir issue but failed to get international support where as the adversaries have gained territory abusing the WoT window that opened after 9/11.

AQ has the potential to become a bigger nightmare for any country than ISI or PA. Why not use them as natural ally of the Kashmiri's and reclaim FATA and SWAT as both are integral part of Pakistan where as Kashmir is still waiting for their fundamental right to have a pleb which might never come untill something drastic happens. Next peace deal with the militants should be designed to deal with Kashmir Insurgency, a free passage to AJK away from the Afghan border. This will ease attacks in the bordering area and will halt cross border insurgency which is upsetting NATO and USA.

AQ can never take over Pakistan but Kashmir is a different story.

The idea is not to break away Kashmir but give them other allies than Pakistan alone. Our support for their freedom should be restricted to moral and political grounds only. Militants should take care of IA's attrocities and suppression in Kashmir, not ISI or PA.

Back
Top Bottom