What's new

Indians' ludicrous claims of Pakistani Passport carrying Terrorists Exposed!

According to the army, passports issued in Pakistan to five of the eight of them prove their Pakistani origins.

WOW... Now that is real Intelligence, did you have to send Jason Borne to retrive this information? :cheesy:

Also, all of them were trained at handling weapons in Pakistan.

How do they know this? They have not stated what incriminating evidence they found on the persons invloved? Did they have weapons, were they training when the got caught? Did they come from mars? :disagree:

Seriously, so you expect me to believe that if a person have a Pakistani passport then they are terrorists? Secondly, please tell me what if any incriminating evidence was found on their person(s).

I bet it was a collection of Dalda Ka Dabba, Kite ke Machis (Made in SITE Karachi) and a packet of Tulsi... :lol:

What a total joke and waste of good bandwith...

Now that is real Intelligence,

LOL Shameless Indians , us that is.

They couldn't even maintain Z Hamid's intelligence standards (of Amar Singh, a Sikh(1) who wears Hindu(2) Zionist(3) wrist bands (devi-sootra).)

It's almost like watching AmarAkbarAnthony..but this time it's..

Raghuvinder-Rajesh-Rothstein

:rofl::rofl:

LOL Shameless Indians , us that is.

They couldn't even maintain Z Hamid's intelligence standards (of Amar Singh, a Sikh(1) who wears Hindu(2) Zionist(3) wrist bands (devi-sootra).)

It's almost like watching AmarAkbarAnthony..but this time it's..

Raghuvinder-Rajesh-Rothstein

:rofl::rofl:

Saab Ji, i am no fan of ZZH so you can stop with that right there, what is the matter? Could not come back with a decent rebuttal so decided to duck the question by taking a swipe at eccentric Hamid?

Face it, that article makes your establishments sound like a joke!

Saab Ji, i am no fan of ZZH so you can stop with that right there, what is the matter? Could not come back with a decent rebuttal so decided to duck the question by taking a swipe at eccentric Hamid?

Face it, that article makes your establishments sound like a joke!

Bhai saab, who said 'establishment' doesn't have sense of humor.

Btw you are the first Pakistani I've met who wasn't a Zaid fan.:enjoy:
A big HI!!

Bhai saab, who said 'establishment' doesn't have sense of humor.

Btw you are the first Pakistani I've met who wasn't a Zaid fan.:enjoy:
A big HI!!

Most Zaid Hamid fans are Bharatiyas...Many Pakistanis have never even heard of him.

I was on a rival Indian defence forum, and Zaid Hamid's thread had been the most watched of all the threads on the forum. :P
Talk about sado-masochism.

terrorists take their passports with them??
don,t post your indian media crap here

yeah as part of exfiltration process via Nepal border ...... have you never heard of concept of not back tracking across your own route if you are operating behind enemy lines? and anyways Pakistan is blamed for anythiing and everything nowadays which works out fine for even if they get caught with GoP passports ..... one can always claim this as an excuse ..... why waste money in making false database and passports ...? pretty good strategy actually .......

Enen though the news you have posted seem to be very weak i hope it is true that pakistan is training freedom fighters to attack the indian occupation army.

freedom fighters fight in public spots where innocent women and children will be collaterals? nice struggle for freedom ... whose freedom if they cant protect their women and children

ah weak in what sense? there are weapons and explosives being sent into Kashmir which does not have the infrastructure of weapons manufacturing like FATA-NWFP has since soviet days ..... and still there are huge caches of arms and ammo recovered there frequently ......

now interestingly the sources can be:

a. China-by mules from their bases in Tibet and Aksai Chin and from there all across Ladakh region (which is heavily militarised and restricted and trouble free) - a totally unlikely scenario here.

b. Tibetians - with factories in their marktes in Dharamshala which is actuallyinfested with RAW .... so another unlikely.

c. Indian Army - wont make sense to arm militants and then try and kill them until and unless you want to say IA is playing survival of the fittest with its men and officers (a totally nutty idea)

d. Across LoC - the only one who has reasons to arm and support groups here ..... and now if you say there is no PA there ...... then where is PA if when in WoT you say its on eastern border to defend against India?

take an option and we can move on ahead .....

What Indian immigration doesn't keep record of when that passport was used for entry?

Without an entry they let them do an exit? Talk about stupid excuses...

actually no.....

we are very active in internal security ..... :sick:

I have two voter IDs and they are accepted by GoI as being valid ID!!!!!!:rofl: and they refuse to even act on my complaint towards the same and address on both is varying from what is in records and where I am staying

one thing where India and Pakistan are as likely as ever ... is who is in power and incharge of our individuyal security ....... both sides have a bunch of jokers leading professionals, who have no rank or power to actually do any good

One of the Most bouncy words out there.

You don't need a passport to cross India/Nepal border. And ISI (I believe) is able enough to give them a transit via Bangladesh.

Wagha?? My mistake.
You don't need a passport to cross the Indo-Nepal border?

And how does ISI get them across into Bangladesh? If ISI is so strong in Bangladesh why do they need a Passport at all?

Everything unraveling? :D

actually no.....

we are very active in internal security ..... :sick:

I have two voter IDs and they are accepted by GoI as being valid ID!!!!!!:rofl: and they refuse to even act on my complaint towards the same and address on both is varying from what is in records and where I am staying

one thing where India and Pakistan are as likely as ever ... is who is in power and incharge of our individuyal security ....... both sides have a bunch of jokers leading professionals, who have no rank or power to actually do any good
Dude ever heard of something called computers? When the immigration guy at the airport enters a passport number into his computer and marks it for exit, it will pop up on his screen that this passport no never entered India.

Next you'll say ISI has even hacked your system.

You don't need a passport to cross the Indo-Nepal border?

And how does ISI get them across into Bangladesh? If ISI is so strong in Bangladesh why do they need a Passport at all?

Everything unraveling? :D

Don't want to jump in, but the answer to the first one is NO. Its an open border.

I'll let the banned mamber answer the second one :) BTW AA did you ban him and then ask the question? ;)

Yes you don't need passport to travel to Nepal, I have traveled couple of times with passport but it was never asked.

Nepal Information
Dude maybe Nepal doesn't ask for it on arrival and that's their business, but India doesn't ask for it at departure? Now after facing a terrorist threat of this magnitude, thats just gross negligence on the part of India.

And how do the Pakistanis get out of Nepal? Nepal doesn't check their passports at departure to Pakistan either?

C'mon make a full connected story for me, your stories have a lot of holes.

Don't want to jump in, but the answer to the first one is NO. Its an open border.

I'll let the banned mamber answer the second one :) BTW AA did you ban him and then ask the question? ;)
I didn't ban him at all :P

He got banned for other antics of his.

Dude maybe Nepal doesn't ask for it on arrival and that's their business, but India doesn't ask for it at departure? Now after facing a terrorist threat of this magnitude, thats just gross negligence on the part of India.

And how do the Pakistanis get out of Nepal? Nepal doesn't check their passports at departure to Pakistan either?

C'mon make a full connected story for me, your stories have a lot of holes.

I just narrated my personal experience and gave link in support.

Some Terrorist may travel as a normal tourist with valid docs may get caught involved in nefarious activities obviously with the documents. If not after their act is done may sneak out as normal tourist.

Back
Top Bottom