What's new

Indians' ludicrous claims of Pakistani Passport carrying Terrorists Exposed!

I just narrated my personal experience and gave link in support.

Some Terrorist may travel as a normal tourist with valid docs may get caught involved in nefarious activities obviously with the documents. If not after their act is done may sneak out as normal tourist.
Dude these terrorists were crossing the LoC, were caught and India claims they are Pakistani because of Pakistani passports on them. Now, from the top, please explain why would terrorists, crossing the LoC, carry Passports?

Dude ever heard of something called computers? When the immigration guy at the airport enters a passport number into his computer and marks it for exit, it will pop up on his screen that this passport no never entered India.

Next you'll say ISI has even hacked your system.

Asim Aquil sir,

Your scaring us now, hacking our computer :argh:not my please...... ya can they can hack the computers of airport but not my.... got lots of stuff in there :tongue: ok kidding aside :P

but its kind of a unconvincing that a terrirost carrying his passport along, definately he not going to cross borders legelly. there would be lots of other ways to find the proof, ya every one know many times its near to impossible to link intel agencys and the terrirost working together even if you and evey one know its the intel agency supporting but to catch them proof is need and intel personals as good at wiping the foot prints reaching them.

As for the terrirost avtivity going on in both India and Pakistan, man both are doing their best to weaken each other :azn: Or;)....... May be it could be some one else behing destabilizing both countries :whistle:

What do your thing, any possibility ?

You don't need a passport to cross the Indo-Nepal border?
NO. Telling this from personal experience. Its like moving from one Indian state to another, except for the frisking part.

And how does ISI get them across into Bangladesh? If ISI is so strong in Bangladesh why do they need a Passport at all?
I don't know how ISI gets them across the border, but legitimate land entry to Bangladesh, from West Bengal is through Benapole, where you will need passport. But the entire Mushirdabad district is so porous, that at places, crossing over to Bangladesh is like going to your dinning room from living room.

''TERRORISTS CARRYING PASSPORTS''

This statement has now become a USELESS cliche for obvious incompetence on part of the arresting authorities!! Sheer stupidity impresses no one. Are Indian sleuths that stupid (maybe they are :what:) and incompetent to not being able to tell the difference between a common man and a saboteur? There are thousands of illegal infiltrations and the India-Kashmir and Pak-Af borders everyday! The one getting caught are the one's with passports?!? What a freakin' useless piece of rubbed out cliche!! :crazy:

I don't know how ISI gets them across the border, but legitimate land entry to Bangladesh, from West Bengal is through Benapole, where you will need passport. But the entire Mushirdabad district is so porous, that at places, crossing over to Bangladesh is like going to your dinning room from living room.

Ok so we infiltrate into India, and then infiltrate into Bangladesh... So why do we need Passports again?

Next theory please.

Ok so we infiltrate into India, and then infiltrate into Bangladesh... So why do we need Passports again?

Next theory please.

well we have a bangladeshi maid,who every year takes two leaves to visit bangladesh(i dont know why,but may be to meet relatives or to attend ceremonies)......for her having a passport is a far-off possibility....... she crosses border with help of dalals..........

well we have a bangladeshi maid,who every year takes two leaves to visit bangladesh(i dont know why,but may be to meet relatives or to attend ceremonies)......for her having a passport is a far-off possibility....... she crosses border with help of dalals..........

DUDE YOU ARE COMMITING A CRIME. Its your responcibilty to let the local cops know of her identity. God forbid but if she do some harm to your family , You will accuse anybody but crime is yours. so go to local police station and let them have her permanant id.
If you wont do so, you are just a part of those that chain of DALALS. intangibly but surely.
I know somany people who faced - issues out of similer - cases. I hOpe you understand the - importance of this situation.
this might be a lil off topic but important never the less.

Well india - can not fight terrorism, Untill.

THERE IS FIRST STEP - which should be taken but cant be taken , because of political dillema.
The step is to make accountable and give identity to every body.
who ever dont have an id - can get the hell out of this country send them to bangladesh for all i care . ( metaphor)

Now i know what happens in united states if you loos your driving licence , or in canada .
situation get so bvad that you wish to kill your self.
iN INDIA - you can get your passport, driving licence or any paper without your presence.
we cant fight terrorism in this environment. IMPOSSIBLE.
BUT the problem is - bangladesi , we shoud lget them out of country by not giving id, but if do so , politicians lose their votre bank. Deep shyt is what we are in to .

Thats why - terrorist dont need a passport they can get indian id any time anywhere - 500 rupees or 10$

Many Indians cross over to Bangladesh illegaly, many Bangladeshi cross over into India illegaly. BUT to claim that Pakistanis having valid passports first "infiltrate" ( it is laughable because for infiltration you need not to carry your pasports with you) into Indian Occupied Kashmir and then they will take pain to come to bengal and then they will go to bangladesh because for that they need pasports :lol: it is like co.ck and bull stroy.

If at all they wanted to go to Bangladesh it was much easy to get visa for BD and fly to there.

Indians should come up with some non-childish claims.

The only explaination for this fake story is that Indian army units in Indian Occupied Kashmir have this old habit of planting such stories through local media just to have moral boost as well as some mud-slinging against Pakistan.

DUDE YOU ARE COMMITING A CRIME. Its your responcibilty to let the local cops know of her identity. God forbid but if she do some harm to your family , You will accuse anybody but crime is yours. so go to local police station and let them have her permanant id.
If you wont do so, you are just a part of those that chain of DALALS. intangibly but surely.
I know somany people who faced - issues out of similer - cases. I hOpe you understand the - importance of this situation.
Easy there, Dalaal, isn't really a decent word.

well she has been working in our locality for over a decade.......so somewhere humanity resists the national duty.........

Friday, April 10, 2009, (Kashmir)

It has been one of the most challenging periods for Indian security forces in Kashmir. Of late, they have been encountering some of the most motivated and well-trained terrorists ever to cross over into Kashmir.

Now, after an 18-day operation in Kupwara, eight terrorists with clear links to Pakistan have been caught.

According to the army, passports issued in Pakistan to five of the eight of them prove their Pakistani origins.

Also, all of them were trained at handling weapons in Pakistan. This latest catch only adds to the growing worry on the border over the unprecedented spurt in infiltration bids.

This year there have already been over a dozen infiltration bids, unheard of at this time of the year when the snows are yet to melt.

Number of operatives in each bid is higher 10 to 12 this year as compared to the 1 or 2 every year.

Moreover, there's a possibility that a proportionately high number has succeeded in infiltrating There's another worry, one of the terrorists caught entered India via Nepal confirming an old suspicion that the eastern borders are being increasingly used to enter India.

With elections round the corner, the sudden spurt in infiltration is perhaps an indicator of things to come.

Now What India is doing in Kashimir. There is terrorism in Pakistan.....but India is a terrorist state.

Many Indians cross over to Bangladesh illegaly, many Bangladeshi cross over into India illegaly. BUT to claim that Pakistanis having valid passports first "infiltrate" ( it is laughable because for infiltration you need not to carry your pasports with you) into Indian Occupied Kashmir and then they will take pain to come to bengal and then they will go to bangladesh because for that they need pasports :lol: it is like co.ck and bull stroy.

If at all they wanted to go to Bangladesh it was much easy to get visa for BD and fly to there.

Indians should come up with some non-childish claims.

The only explaination for this fake story is that Indian army units in Indian Occupied Kashmir have this old habit of planting such stories through local media just to have moral boost as well as some mud-slinging against Pakistan.

How terrorists get away with fake passports.

Back
Top Bottom