What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

I want to make it plain that no decent Indian has anything but the deepest regret and sympathy at this hour of tragedy. We have nothing to do with the kind of low-life who have come out with such incredibly inhuman messages.
Respect for you sir. Any person who holds religious/ political extremist views ,and does not believe in human dignity is not a NORMAL person. Such people should either be rehabilitated or locked behind bars.

So its okay to call out the whole indian nation just because some looser indians make looser posts on social media?

Its fine to rightly call out those indians who make such disgusting posts, but when people start blaming every indian and call indian all kind of names, then people will react.

Lol! Didnt you write that "moo me ram ram" comment just a few posts ago?

Didn't India elect BJP/RSS in a "democratic" election with over +51% majority a party that celebrates Pakistani deaths such as this airline tragedy???

We Pakistani have never elected such a hate filled party who's mandate is to exterminate.

Sorry, but you are wrong. It's does not balance out. Yes, we will also have similar idiots. But they represent a minority. Your hate is represented by the sentiments of the majority.

That's the difference!!

Last edited:
I want to make it plain that no decent Indian has anything but the deepest regret and sympathy at this hour of tragedy. We have nothing to do with the kind of low-life who have come out with such incredibly inhuman messages.
We know joe...india has been hijacked by the vermin of society. Bless you and those like you

Respect for you sir. Any person who holds religious/ political extremist views ,and does not believe in human dignity is not a NORMAL person. Such people should either be rehabilitated or locked behind bars.

Even in a gutter you will find a few shiny coins. End of the day, a gutter is still a gutter represented by the majority.

torturing people from other religion like ms. Sushma Suraj ??

It seems you are as ignorant and insensitive as those Indian who are mocking Pakistanis died in plane crash.

To first half of your post, her venomous against Muslims is everywhere on social media...

And to second half of your post, would you ever make a sane post with personal attacks? And you better prove this false allegations or else you are just brainwashed individuals, carrying a lot of hatred.
Do bring me the proofs where I have celebrated the deaths.

What have you exactly done in this thread itself? I have not read any word of condemnation from you about the sick Indian trolls, like Joe Shearer has done. Just read his apology message in Page 1, and use that as a template. Any reasonable person would do that.

You straighaway start mouthing off about some posters here blaming other Indians with "names." There are different threads for that sort of business.

Here in this thread, as an Indian poster on Defence.pk, you are only expected to apologize for those online Indian posters.

What part of that you're not getting? 100 people died and you still have your grievances which can be easily discussed in other threads.

Where is your empathy? If you still don't "get" it, there is no hope for you.

Its not my job to apology for every dick on the internet. I do like pointing out the hypocrisy of some members on this forum though.

Dont plan to live up to your expectations from indians on this forum. And do re-read my very first two sentences on this thread.

Excuse me,,, what is the need of such explanation? Why bother?

Do u think Muslims in general or Pakistan is in particular don't know this. (Internet is full of generalizations about thm)
Or do u think any pakistani wid a working brain wud generalise 1.4bil ppl based on tweets,,,, well if they do,, thn obviously ur surmons won't work on them. So better let thm be. Especially on this site.

To first half of your post, her venomous against Muslims is everywhere on social media...
If you are this ignorant about Sushma swaraj, then i can't help. All you have about do, join twitter and see those hundreds of request to her Pakistanis have made seeking her help and read her replies there.

Its not my job to apology for every dick on the internet. I do like pointing out the hypocrisy of some members on this forum though.

It's not my job either. If you were not registered on this forum, then certainly there would be no need to apologize as no one here would have known you.

But since you're actively registered here and contributing frequently, so when you chance upon such a thread, this is a NORMAL way a human being's brain is supposed to work.

Maybe you haven't said anything bad but you're being rude and insensitive on a thread like this.

Excuse me,,, what is the need of such explanation? Why bother?

Do u think Muslims in general or Pakistan is in particular don't know this. (Internet is full of generalizations about thm)
Or do u think any pakistani wid a working brain wud generalise 1.4bil ppl based on tweets,,,, well if they do,, thn obviously ur surmons won't work on them. So better let thm be. Especially on this site.

Pakistanis have never elected a party that supports such hate such as India has with BJP/RSS multiple times. ... That is the differentiator...

If you are this ignorant about Sushma swaraj, then i can't help. All you have about do, join twitter and see those hundreds of request to her Pakistanis have made seeking her help and read her replies there.

Make at least one single post without personal attacks. As I said, I’m on Twitter & that made me say what I’ve said.

and how about proving the false allegations???

Lets not sink to low life and it all happened in the holy moth of Ramzan and they are innocent and May Allah grant them the highest place in Jannat. There is a difference between us and others and main one is we even celebrate our sheeds and wish for shahadat. There are always going to be sick people about let them sing and dance to cureless people.

Back
Top Bottom