What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

I dont mind coming of as rude to people such as the person i quoted.

Maybe you don't mind coming off as rude because your kind considers rudeness with badass behaviour, some sort of macho thing.

You're only 25, right? One day you're going to get a "rude" awakening for sure.

Etiquette matters. It was certainly not taught to you by your parents.

I can bet most of them are from BJP IT cell. These RSS scums must be labelled as Hindu terrorists, yet some among us don't want to lable them as such!

Cry you a river? I have no intention or emotional investment in trying to change a people that is by definition "incorrigible". My exchange with you is not ultimately for your benefit or even mine, rather it should serve as a warning to others who may think negotiation with such creatures remains a viable option.

My feeling for people like you is the same.

I was infuriated with this thread. And I reacted aggressively in an earlier comment I have deleted. Let me be clear. Those people who have commented such do not represent my views or people present here or most of the country. Its a tiny thought pocket. Treat it as such. Our condolences are with the bereaved. Hatred should be isolated. There is more than enough compassion to counter it.

Being a hindu and indian you should say sorry to Pakistani here
Just like u ask Muslims of india to say bad words about Pakistan

you should be ashamed of your race
There u go,,, today u learnt that hindu Indian kuffr is shameless too.
Voila,,,more affirmation tht hindu bad.

I dont care if you are hindu and india or a Martian and atheist. Its simple humanity that matters.
I dont understand what you wrote in that saying
Muh me ram ram bagal me churi.

because of Kashmiri genocide.

You must mean Kashmiri ethnic cleansing of Hindus.

If there was a genocide, then we hold Pakistan responsible for the terrorism and associated deaths. Indian state has nothing to be apologetic about defending itself.

You must mean Kashmiri ethnic cleansing of Hindus.

If there was a genocide, then we hold Pakistan responsible for the terrorism and associated deaths. Indian state has nothing to be apologetic about defending itself.

Kashmiri Pandit genocide occurred in INDIAN OCCUPIED/Administered Kashmir.

Now all those Pakistanis who were all lovey dovey about India can see the inner side and realize their Aman Ki Asha was garbage and they will be in complete shock mode for days to come. These liberal minded fools if they don’t want wake up after this and see online the crap we have to see and defend them online, they’ll cause us to lose.

But also my Pakistanis this is time to reach out to them and teach them properly now, and bring them to the right side.

There u go,,, today u learnt that hindu Indian kuffr is shameless too.
Voila,,,more affirmation tht hindu bad.

Muh me ram ram bagal me churi.
Stop here u fool

hindu making Muslim say bad things and you r fine with it ? Shows your background and what hindu ppl are all about

Have some courage and say sorry for Hindu words said

Maybe you don't mind coming off as rude because your kind considers rudeness with badass behaviour, some sort of macho thing.

You're only 25, right? One day you're going to get a "rude" awakening for sure.

Etiquette matters. It was certainly not taught to you by your parents.

Okay dude, are you done with the insults and bringing my parents into this? Etiquette matters, yes indeed!

Kashmiri Pandit genocide occurred in INDIAN OCCUPIED/Administered Kashmir.

Yes it did and the Indian state is even today trying to set that right. The state refused to admit the true nature of islamic fundamentalism. We are over that now.

And as long as we keep trying to bring back the pundits, we have nothing to be apologetic about.

Back
Top Bottom