What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

Okay dude, are you done with the insults and bringing my parents into this? Etiquette matters, yes indeed!

Clearly your parents haven't taught you anything related to empathy. If that wasn't the case, you'd know better than to argue in the way you are doing right now.

Or were you an orphan? In that case I blame your boarding school.

Stop here u fool

hindu making Muslim say bad things and you r fine with it ? Shows your background and what hindu ppl are all about

Have some courage and say sorry for Hindu words said
At last u understood.

Yes it did and the Indian state is even today trying to set that right. The state refused to admit the true nature of islamic fundamentalism. We are over that now.

And as long as we keep trying to bring back the pundits, we have nothing to be apologetic about.

Nobody disagrees Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris regardless of their faith.

You are blaming the State of India of Pandit genocide, why not let then Kashmiris decide their own fate as stipulated by UN resolution?

Few poisonous comments trend on social media, sane voices are ignored.

Very unfortunately, you’re the first “decent Indian” so far to come across with something positive to say about this tragic day. But the fact is, majority of Indians carry hatred in their veins for Pakistanis.

There are MANY decent Indians, including those on PDF; I have been talking to some over the last half hour. They reacted to the gathering of the filthiest social media garbage on this forum, and I was pointing out - finally successfully - that what people did to prove us filth should not stop us from expressing our humanity.

Muslims? Liberal indians? Christians? Looks like this is the case
So you have judged a billion Hindus. On what basis. A few comments on twitter ? The sane voices are speaking right here in front of you. We can condemn the hate together.

Clearly your parents haven't taught you anything related to empathy. If that wasn't the case, you'd know better than to argue in the way you are doing right now.

Or were you an orphan? In that case I blame your boarding school.

Are you showing off you social etiquette right now? Chill dude, im convinced!

Nobody disagrees Kashmir belongs to Kashmiris regardless of their faith.

You are blaming the State of India of Pandit genocide, why not let then Kashmiris decide their own fate as stipulated by UN resolution?

Because the UN resolution is now defunct.

It was moved to help India vacate pakistan from the entire kashmir region and since it failed to do that, it is no longer useful or relevant.

Anyway this is not the thread to discuss this. Point is that your establishment is now experiencing a self fulfilling prophecy. The boogyman it created to help them stay in power is now a reality.

Your actions have led you to this point. If you want this undone, the same establishment who created this monster must undo it. There is no other choice. Can you accept that reality ? There is no more sympathy you can milk.

I want to make it plain that no decent Indian has anything but the deepest regret and sympathy at this hour of tragedy. We have nothing to do with the kind of low-life who have come out with such incredibly inhuman messages.

You know Joe, at a time like this my visceral reaction is to lash out at Indians in general, but you always remind me that there are good people in India.
Thank you for the message!

Respect for you sir. Any person who holds religious/ political extremist views ,and does not believe in human dignity is not a NORMAL person. Such people should either be rehabilitated or locked behind bars.

Short of standing on the roof and shouting out aloud, I couldn't agree more. And I am regretful that other Indian members aren't expressing themselves because they got annoyed at the collections in this thread. THOSE COLLECTIONS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH US. Those who sent out such PERVERTED messages should NOT control our emotions.

I hope more Indians will stand up and say what is in their hearts, that this cruel tragedy is a tragedy for the world, not for Pakistan alone.

We know joe...india has been hijacked by the vermin of society. Bless you and those like you

We are all humans together. Ultimately - I am an agnostic - if there is a creator, and there is a judgement day, then none of our national apparatus or our religious claptrap will stand scrutiny. The only question asked will be this: did you obey the laws of humanity?

Because the UN resolution is now defunct.

It was moved to help India vacate pakistan from the entire kashmir region and since it failed to do that, it is no loner useful or relevant.

Anyway this is not the thread to discuss this. Point is that your establishment is now experiencing a self fulfilling prophecy. The boogyman it created to help them stay in power is now a reality.

Your actions have led you to this point. If you want this undone, the same establishment who created this monster must undo it. There is no other choice. Can you accept that reality ? There is no more sympathy you can milk.

You do not want people of Pakistan to make India an electoral boogeyman. It is something, sometimes even I wish to avoid in my life.

It's weird that there is a thread on what Indians are saying when sadly the operations to rescue survivors and bodies is still ongoing. I understand there is grief and sadness in Pakistan at this moment but what some Indians on twitter say should not be a topic of discussion just a few hours after the crash.

I hope they find more survivors. My sincere sympathies to families affected and the people of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom