What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

Excuse me,,, what is the need of such explanation? Why bother?

Do u think Muslims in general or Pakistan is in particular don't know this. (Internet is full of generalizations about thm)
Or do u think any pakistani wid a working brain wud generalise 1.4bil ppl based on tweets,,,, well if they do,, thn obviously ur surmons won't work on them. So better let thm be. Especially on this site.

It doesn't matter.

Whether they know, or guess, or misunderstand, is NOT the point.

The point is not to be swamped by the garbage being produced by others.

Most of all, I don't care if members here are influenced or not. I care very deeply that what I feel is expressed, and it is not hijacked by others.

Very simply, how do you feel - sincerely - about more than a hundred people dying? Suppose you say it out loud, does it harm anyone or anything? Do we need to influence people? Do we need to change opinions?

NO. A thousand times, NO. It's about what we, as individuals, stand for. Not about going along, not about holding out, not about any of those things.

Why don't you post what you feel and leave it at that? Why go into chess moves to figure out the consequences?

Come on, chief, be natural.

I think you have real issues. @Joe Shearer had pointed out that there are a few good men left in RSS dominated india and troll central on internet. However you are something else

I think he is reacting to this thread, and not to the tragedy. I think he is making a mistake not opening up and telling us all how he feels. I hope he will. I know him for seven years now; I don't think what he wrote above is what he stands for.

You do not want people of Pakistan to make India an electoral boogeyman. It is something, sometimes even I wish to avoid in my life.

You still don't get it.

The anger the average Indians have towards pakistan is NOT an electoral thing. Its a result of your state sponsored terrorism and this 3 decade undeclared war. It runs deep and consistent throughout the length and breath of this country. Some strong and some weak. But it is consistent.

It is not something "modi" created or something the "RSS" created. It is something YOU created.

So it does not matter if pakistanis hate us or love us. We feel what we feel because of YOUR actions that resulted in death of Indians for the last 30 years.

Imran khan and you lot can blame "Modi " and "RSS" till kingdom come, but it will only blind you the the reality that its the people who Modi and RSS represent. And when a Billion people feel the way they do, better accept it and learn to deal with it in a practical way.

This social media messaging is just a manifestation of this feeling.

I want to make it plain that no decent Indian has anything but the deepest regret and sympathy at this hour of tragedy. We have nothing to do with the kind of low-life who have come out with such incredibly inhuman messages.
Those of us with a functioning brain know this Joe. Although sadly more than a minority are involved with this type of disgusting behaviour. That said I can't say we don't have our share of savages. All this points to large scale hatred that exists on both sides of the border.

Hi,

I will update this page since this is an evolving issue in India...

eynodhzueautxne-jpeg.634799

'Heartbreaking': Pakistanis on Twitter Complain About Indians Who Cheered Plane Crash in Karachi
Amid heartfelt messages, there were some comments which joked about the crash.
UPDATED ON: MAY 22, 2020, 6:33 PM IST
News18.com
A man helps injured victims after a Pakistan International Airlines flight crashed in a residential neighbourhood in Karachi on May 22, 2020. - A Pakistan passenger plane with more than 100 people believed to be on board crashed in the southern city of Karachi on May 22, the country's aviation authority said. (Photo by Asif HASSAN / AFP)
1590147663_pakistan-plane-crash-8-e1590147741809.jpg

On Friday, a passenger plane belonging to the state-run airline Pakistani International Airlines has crashed near the southern port city of Karachi. According to reports, the plane was carrying 99 passengers and 8 crew members. No survivors have been reported.

Witnesses reports suggest that the Airbus A320 did try to land two or three times before crashing in a residential area near Jinnah International Airport. The area the plane crashed into is known as Model Colony and is heavily congested.

Advertisement
A resident of the area, Abdul Rahman, said he saw the aircraft circle at least three times, appearing to try to land at the airport before it crashed into several houses.

However, what was more shocking was the reactions of some Indian citizens who seemed apparently happy about Pakistan's tragic loss. Amid heartfelt messages, there were some comments which joked about the crash; some Indians even blatantly went on to say that they were happy this happened.

This left the Pakistanis feeling utterly disgusted and shocked at how their fellow human beings could find it in them to rejoice in the aftermath of such a horrific tragedy. While some called it "sick" others felt it was plain sadistic.

Why don't we advertise these kind of stuff. Expose Bharti naked.

BTW I was not fool to be expecting anything good from Bharti.

You still don't get it.

The anger the average Indians have towards pakistan is NOT an electoral thing. Its a result of your state sponsored terrorism and this 3 decade undeclared war. It runs deep and consistent throughout the length and breath of this country. Some strong and some weak. But it is consistent.

It is not something "modi" created or something the "RSS" created. It is something YOU created.

So it does not matter if pakistanis hate us or love us. We feel what we feel because of YOUR actions that resulted in death of Indians for the last 30 years.

Imran khan and you lot can blame "Modi " and "RSS" till kingdom come, but it will only blind you the the reality that its the people who Modi and RSS represent. And when a Billion people feel the way they do, better accept it and learn to deal with it in a practical way.

This social media messaging is just a manifestation of this feeling.

well someones gonna get hurt real bad then i guess

My deepest sympathy for this hour of tragedy , please don't include all Indian's in the same wagon as these internet Scumbags, My condolences to the families who lost their loved one's

You know Joe, at a time like this my visceral reaction is to lash out at Indians in general, but you always remind me that there are good people in India.
Thank you for the message!

I have a crowd of youngsters confused about what they should be writing, wondering if they should react to provocations, to whom I've been pleading that these are not relevant, their basic feelings are important, if they, like me, feel the pain, they lose nothing in standing up and saying so. Battling those bad-mouthing Indians in general is so utterly irrelevant at a moment like this.

I do hope they step up.

Those of us with a functioning brain know this Joe. Although sadly more than a minority are involved with this type of disgusting behaviour. That said I can't say we don't have our share of savages. All this points to large scale hatred that exists on both sides of the border.

I was in despair trying to tell some kids not to be distracted, but to listen to their hearts. What do we do?

You do know the same charge is leveled against India by Pakistan. Just place 'India' where you placed 'Pakistan'.

That is why its dangerous to feed propaganda to your own population. There is nothing more dangerous than believing your own propaganda.

Difference is in India truth is valued, in pakistan, it is traded.

So its a False equivalence and the sooner you get it the smarter you will get and the closer you will get towards finding a solution.

You must mean Kashmiri ethnic cleansing of Hindus.

If there was a genocide, then we hold Pakistan responsible for the terrorism and associated deaths. Indian state has nothing to be apologetic about defending itself.

No, we mean the genocide in the 40s when Muslim Kashmiries were ethnically cleansed from Jammu and turned that section into non Muslim majority.
Not your fake "genocide" where 5000 Hindus ran away, from Indian occupied lands no less, like a bunch of cowards.

80+ Indians have died so far because of cyclone. Did these Indians forget ongoing natural calamity ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom