What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

If I was to guess my feeling is there hatred for Pakistan is more consistent, persistent and across the board then it is the case for Pakistani's toward India. Pakistani's tend to have a very conflicted, broken, variable hatred for India which ebbs and spikes. The reason is weaker sense of nationalism or a confused sense of nationalism. On top of this their schizoprenia is manifested in the love for Indian movies, Indian songs, Indian food, Indian heroes, Indian culture etc with opposing push by historical memory of migrants being forced out who retain viceral hatred for Hindus but otherwise love/tout all things Indian. And of course the rivalry over Kashmir which itself is a political gimmick.

On the Indian side. Pakistan is just bad. Period. They simply just look at Pakistan as a enemy. A monster that should not been born. Illegitimate child of the British. A feak of history that should not exist. Across the board. A very tiny % of Indians are free from this thinking. This points to a stronger sense of Indian nationalism and a narrative that has been successfully implanted in the Indian pysche by the state.
To prove this we have to prove that hatred was always constant, same as before 1989, same as before 1971, same as before 1965, I don't think that's the case. @Joe Shearer

Jammu was always Hindu majority

No it wasn't. That's another lie. Keep lying like that and you'll lose enough karma to be reincarnated back into a Dalit in your next life.

Do you really want to discuss that on this thread ?

Yes, if you're going to lie so blatantly, we'll need to discuss it.

The members here are reminded to discuss the topic rather than indulging in unnecessary debate on Kashmir and communal riots in India.

Just stick to the topic. Thanks.
Don’t you think this thread is irrelevant?

It is always obvious that most from across border would celebrate such,

so why we give them attention and discuss this stupid thing on forum ?

I suggest you to just close this thread bro,
Rest is upon you

The same charge is leveled against India in Pakistan.

Which is why I said it is dangerous to feed propaganda to your own population.

This is a false equivalence and as long as you continue to live in this fools paradise, you will keep doing the same thing.

From what I have seen and read over the years that is not the case. I know. Any history thread I open will have kumb mela of Indians descending and croaking on about why Pakistan should not exist. They ignore India was also born on same day as Pakistan. Indeed it was the same act of British parliamant that birthed both dominions which would evolve to republics later.

Maybe you are just seeing what you WANT to see.

Nobody I know gives a single fcuk about pakistan, past or present. This is the Harsh reality.

Most Indians don't even care to remember our own past. The vaste majority are satisfied to look at the present and towards the future.

Are you sure boss? One of the biggest killing sprees of the 20th century was the 1947 partition. If that is not hate. I don't know what is. And 1947 comes before 1989.
And it was limited to 4-5 provinces.

Which is why I said it is dangerous to feed propaganda to your own population.
Stop for a second. Now have a look at your a*ss. See that tube stuck up yours with a humming sound. It's pumping pressurised propaganda by your state and media. And it's pouring out of your mouth and even oveerflowing out of your nostrils ...

What's that about kettle calling the pot?

Can you explain why have you responded in this manner?

To drive home the point that India has no problem in accepting pakistan as a reality.

There is no "anger" or "reluctance" to accept Pakistan as a vast majority of Pakistanis seem to believe as evident from the "thank you Jinnah" posts in pdf.

The ONLY relevant topic of interest to Indians is terrorism.

Don’t you think this thread is irrelevant?

It is always obvious that most from across border would celebrate such,

so why we give them attention and discuss this stupid thing on forum ?

I suggest you to just close this thread bro,
Rest is upon you
This thread is good to expose those who celebrate loss of innocents.

But here, the topic is being successfully diverted.

Nobody in India gives a single fcuk as to WHY you were born, IF you should exist of WHY you exist.

It always ,

1. Terrorism
2. Terrirism
3. Terrorism.

Nothing else matter.
We are not here to entertain your delusions.

The OP itself clearly establishes that there are plenty of lowlife Indians who do run around giving plenty of FVKS about Pakistan and Pakistanis.

Ply your dissembling claptrap elsewhere.

There are plenty of Indians I know including myself who are deeply saddened by this tragedy. Please do not judge by scum online which every country has.

Rest in peace to the unfortunately deceased.

Back
Top Bottom