What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

I think some PIA elements are disgruntled with the "ujala"(remember andhera ujala?) coming back in the airline under AM Arshad Malik. PIA has a good number of PPP and Nawaz supporters.

I highly suspect some sort of sabotage.

How I feel?
Sincere answer wud be,,, nothing much.
Yes I do sympathise wid the victims.
But I don't feel the need to apologize onbehalf of others voicing thr opinions on internet(atleast on this forum) ,,, however despicable those opinions maybe.
Or do u think it's ok to celebrate deaths(civilian or military).
I have seen plenty of death,,,cudnt do nothing despite efforts.
So I have learnt to live with it. It IS the ultimate truth.

DON'T apologise. Don't you feel grief?Just say that. Are you expecting some kind of return on investment? This is not a mutual fund, this is a tragedy. The rest doesn't matter. If you think my way of expressing it was wrong, do it your way, but don't stand there mute and unmoved.

To prove this we have to prove that hatred was always constant, same as before 1989, same as before 1971, same as before 1965, I don't think that's the case. @Joe Shearer
Just because the depravity of the Indian mindset is more clearly visible now due to the presence of social media and the ease with which opinions can be posted and viewed on multiple forms of media does not mean it did not exist in the past.
We take responsibility post 47 and there was hardly any ethnic cleansing from Jammu. But we all know how the Hndu population of Pakistan disappeared post 47.
Talk to Bangladeshis about the 'Hindu population' disappearing.

The census of 1951 (after the dust settled post 1947 with millions of Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims moving between India and Pakistan) suggests that the Hindu population of Pakistan (West Pakistan) has remained around the same.

OK, fair enough.

But can you explain the link of supposed terrorism with a plane crash and how can anyone celebrate death of innocent lives? Aren't you ashamed of your fellow countrymen?

My countrymen are free to express their emotions as are everyone else. Why are am I required to judge them or feel ashamed of them ?

I am sure they have their reasons. They did not come to pdf to express those emotions. They did it on twitter or some other independent platform.

I was having a conversation with a individual poster called El Sidd (Older pakistani poster) and conversation took that turn. Not something I planed on, but something I tired avoiding. If this thread was on Indian posters in social media, one assumes you would also be interested in WHY they said what they said.

Last edited:
DON'T apologise. Don't you feel grief?Just say that. Are you expecting some kind of return on investment? This is not a mutual fund, this is a tragedy. The rest doesn't matter. If you think my way of expressing it was wrong, do it your way, but don't stand there mute and unmoved.

Perhaps u missed the title of the thread.

You are also requested to stick to the topic in OP. Please do not derail the thread.

I want to understand how can anyone celebrate death of innocent people.

The same people who deny the rights for 'others' to exist.

Schadenfreude is what it is called. It is the same celebration you see in economy thread where poverty of others is celebrated as a victory.

Stop treating the world as a wishing contest. You cannot have the cake and eat it too. This is what you have to live with and you better accept it

Innocent?
So it's ok to celebrate if the dead r supposedly un-innocent according to you.
Like the regular Indian Army jawan who follows orders.
When they die it's victory,,, right.
I was waiting for this comment.

Indian army is an armed establishment that regularly engages innocent people and when they respond, the jawans are killed.

Similarly, your countrymen consider Kashmiri mujahideen terrorists and that's why we can understand your emotions when Kashmiris, or your army men are killed. It's a war.

Why and how can someone celebrate deaths after a civilian aircraft crash?

India is a FREE AND OPEN SOCIETY.
And then you turned into a pig (or cow) and started flying.

The continued Indian occupation of millions of Kashmiris for 70 plus years, and the atrocities perpetrated upon them by Indian security forces, are more than enough evidence to debunk these Bharat Ratshit Forum generated bald faced lies you're spouting here.

Perhaps u missed the title of the thread.

No, I didn't.

Perhaps you missed the real-world situation. The title of this thread, this fucking thread, don't matter. Lives matter.

Nope. That is what Pakistanis want the world to believe.

Two things:
  1. How do we prove them wrong?
  2. Do we need to prove them wrong? Or prove anything to anybody? Don't we have a natural reaction in the face of tragedy, and isn't it enough to express that and let the rest go to blazes?

I was waiting for this comment.

Indian army is an armed establishment that regularly engages innocent people and when they respond, the jawans are killed.

Similarly, your countrymen consider Kashmiri mujahideen terrorists and that's why we can understand your emotions when Kashmiris, or your army men are killed. It's a war.

Why and how can someone celebrate deaths after a civilian aircraft crash?
And I also knew how u wud respond.
@Joe Shearer
Mind u,,, it's a moderator saying this.
N probably a civilian at that.
They have completely dehumanized our jawans.
As if they r trigger happy cowboys going around kashmir killing all in sight.
But ask the same person about thr revered personalities involved in worse oppressions,,,, thr opinions wud drastically chnge.

Last edited:
My countrymen are free to express their emotions as are everyone else.
This is what we are trying to understand.

What kind of people come online and celebrate death of civilian men, women and children even if they belong to an enemy nation?

It is the same emotion that runs a breaking on your prominent news channel that "Pakistan abb marega Corona ki Maut".

I can understand that you can't be ashamed of such inhumane emotions of your countrymen. Of course, those who are running naked online belong to your mahaan country and are gentlemen of the highest order.

Software uodate...
FB_IMG_1590164924209.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom