What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

Bharat Ratshit Forum
Never have I come across a forum so full of hate, so drowning in self serving propaganda ....... it's actually comical. It's the place where wannabe toughs let out their frustration at the fact that India with 7:1 numerical advantage in population has singularly failed to boot Pakistan into compliance to it's dictates.

And I also knew how u wud respond.
@Joe Shearer
Mind u,,, it's a moderator saying this.

I have had one constant thought throughout, and it hasn't changed, and won't change.

What I stand for is determined by me. @PakSword does not determine it, @Indus Pakistan does not determine it, I determine it. I will politely listen to their views, and evaluate them carefully for factual content, take these on board if useful and correct, but whether or not to do so, what my position is, is all determined by me.

So it doesn't matter how 'he' would respond; it doesn't matter that he is a Moderator (they are allowed to post, btw). What matters is what you know to be correct, and what you express from that realised truth.

It's not about them, or even about you. It's about me.

And I also knew how u wud respond.
@Joe Shearer
Mind u,,, it's a moderator saying this.
How I responded? I responded in the right manner.. There are two sides fighting. For us, Kashmiris are heroes, for you, Kashmiris are terrorists. It's a war for us. You celebrate deaths of Kashmiri Mujahideen, we can understand.

How can you celebrate deaths of civilians after a plane crash?

I have had one constant thought throughout, and it hasn't changed, and won't change.

What I stand for is determined by me. @PakSword does not determine it, @Indus Pakistan does not determine it, I determine it. I will politely listen to their views, and evaluate them carefully for factual content, take these on board if useful and correct, but whether or not to do so, what my position is, is all determined by me.

So it doesn't matter how 'he' would respond; it doesn't matter that he is a Moderator (they are allowed to post, btw). What matters is what you know to be correct, and what you express from that realised truth.

It's not about them, or even about you. It's about me.
Fair enuff,,,, u r u,,, while I am me.
Each to his own

Teach this punk what 'free' means. Then remind him about locked up Kashmir.
Thread banned.

When someone comes on here and has the audacity to argue that 'India is nothing but a land of milk and honey and 'completely free', when the evidence to the contrary is literally all around us, whether in news reports, social media from people on the ground, human rights organizations and in terms of the BJP's own announced policies - they are no different from the depraved Pakistan obsessed Indians in the OP.

When someone comes on here and argues that 'No Indians are obsessed with Pakistan', despite the comments sections of Pakistan's own media sites and the social media feeds of our Prime Minister, let alone the comments sections of non-Pakistani media sites, are swamped by comments spewing hatred and filth against Pakistanis and Pakistan, day in and day out, then they are no different from the depraved Pakistan obsessed Indians in the OP.

We are an extremely open forum, but we are not going to provide a platform to barely disguised Hindutva trolls reading from the Bharat Ratshit Forum playbook.

Never have I come across a forum so full of hate, so drowning in self serving propaganda ....... it's actually comical. It's the place where wannabe toughs let out their frustration at the fact that India with 7:1 numerical advantage in population has singularly failed to boot Pakistan into compliance to it's dictates.

What I find even more depressing is how people, strong, well-endowed with intellect people, allow themselves to become hostages to the narrative. How they allow their positions to be determined totally by somebody else's truthful but hurtful, untruthful but persuasive, untruthful but irritating, untruthful but echoed widely by scores of others views. Are we such malleable creatures?

I was told that some Pakistanis expressing approval of my position is driving a wedge between me and other Indians.

<gasp!>

That does it; back to the Loyalty Oath.

there is an underlying truth to it.. Pakistan will one day make india its subservient state.. the tide will tilt

How I responded? I responded in the right manner.. There are two sides fighting. For us, Kashmiris are heroes, for you, Kashmiris are terrorists. It's a war for us. You celebrate deaths of Kashmiri Mujahideen, we can understand.

How can you celebrate deaths of civilians after a plane crash?
U responded exactly as expected.

Two things:
  1. How do we prove them wrong?
  2. Do we need to prove them wrong? Or prove anything to anybody? Don't we have a natural reaction in the face of tragedy, and isn't it enough to express that and let the rest go to blazes?

Why should we prove anything to these Pakistanis who instead of mourning their dead want to use this incident as another arrow in their quiver to indulge in propaganda against India and score some brownie points?

It is futile to try convincing someone who has predetermined agenda.

What I find even more depressing is how people, strong, well-endowed with intellect people, allow themselves to become hostages to the narrative. How they allow their positions to be determined totally by somebody else's truthful but hurtful, untruthful but persuasive, untruthful but irritating, untruthful but echoed widely by scores of others views. Are we such malleable creatures?

I was told that some Pakistanis expressing approval of my position is driving a wedge between me and other Indians.

<gasp!>

That does it; back to the Loyalty Oath.
What I find terrifying is that some of the most vial and hateful people tend to be the most educated.
I mean that for every society, not just Indian or Pakistani.

There are jerks from both sides of the border that celebrate 'death' on the other side be it of a civilian or a soldier. Even celebrating death of a soldier is equally disgusting but each one of us to the last man on the forum do it when an enemy soldier is killed.

Sure.

Now, why, in spite of feeling grief, did you not say so?
I responded on the appropriate thread.
This thread however was made with other intentions,,, I. e. How bad hindus are n how high the horse they sit on is.

There are jerks from both sides of the border that celebrate 'death' on the other side be it of a civilian or a soldier. Even celebrating death of a soldier is equally disgusting but each one of us to the last man on the forum do it when an enemy soldier is killed.
Each one?

Why should we prove anything to these Pakistanis who instead of mourning their dead want to use this incident as another arrow in their quiver to indulge in propaganda against India and score some brownie points?

It is futile to try convincing someone who has predetermined agenda.
Well, if your crazies were not celebrating the crash of an airplane, then we could not have done this "propaganda"
Get your crazies in line or the "propaganda" will continue.

Back
Top Bottom