What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

We r hindus,,,why bother with new reasons to hate us,,, isn't kuffar enuff?

Not somthng else,,,,,, I am Indian n hindu.
So u know,,, how we r,,,, u have a saying,,, muh me ram, bagal me,,,,, thts us

Being a kafir is going to be your big problem on the day of judgement... not for believers

now you ask why we hate you .. look how you have conducted your selves from day one. From 1947 refusing to transfer fair share of money and arms to Kashmir , your horrible treatment of Kashmiris to state terrorism in East Pakistan , Baluchistan and backing of TTP.

hate yes .. but for very good reasons

So this is what you believe and that's why you celebrate deaths of Muslims (now you have included all the Muslims.. not just Pakistanis).

@Joe Shearer looks like the people who want to celebrate deaths of civilians is high.. See they are found on PDF too. :)
Yes,, that's it.
I knew u were intelligent.

@Joe Shearer

FWIW, I have come to the realization that reading your posts attempting to restore sanity is an excellent means to reset my own 'fire and brimstone' attitude in times like these.
Same here..

But see, after going through Indian responses here on PDF, I now believe that sane voices are very few in our neighborhood.

Absolutely - would love to have you and some other members do a thread on this.

The focus is far too much on STEM & critical thinking built around said technical training, and not so much on the ability to foster empathy.

I have written, tangentially, on this. That note is in circulation. I hope to be able to submit it for publication in a few days more.

Our new member - what's his name, he keeps changing it from left to right, or was it the other way around?- wrote a short, pungent post on it. Perhaps I could get him to collaborate on one focussed on this theme.

So this is what you believe and that's why you celebrate deaths of Muslims (now you have included all the Muslims.. not just Pakistanis).

@Joe Shearer looks like the people who want to celebrate deaths of civilians is high.. See they are found on PDF too. :)

I was telling some of the kids off line that I wasn't giving up on this battle. I'm not. For however many months, weeks, days that are left. No problem.

Same here..

But see, after going through Indian responses here on PDF, I now believe that sane voices are very few in our neighborhood.

You should try twitter, facebook and youtube comment section. Here on pdf the infestation is a little bit less. But again in the name of hurting the sentiments of that filth we can't express our opinion otherwise secularism of this forum is at stake.

Indian gutter cockroaches now occupying justin trudeau Twitter and putting venom against Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom