What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

Please continue celebrating UN designated freedom fighters' victories.. More power to you.

I didn't need your permission, I was going to do it any way. My question still stands. How is it disgusting celebrating the death of a would-be rapist, occupying Kashmir?

Well, if your crazies were not celebrating the crash of an airplane, then we could not have done this "propaganda"
Get your crazies in line or the "propaganda" will continue.

Never let a tragedy go waste. Please continue..

Same here..

But see, after going through Indian responses here on PDF, I now believe that sane voices are very few in our neighborhood.

Even if there is one, he or she will bear witness....even as an agnostic, I believe it will make a difference.

Never let a tragedy go waste. Please continue..

Why do you keep trying to pin something on Pakistanis here? This thread would never exist if Indian Hindoos weren't celebrating the deaths of ordinary civilians dying in a planecrash.

I didn't need your permission, I was going to do it any way. My question still stands. How is it disgusting celebrating the death of a would-be rapist, occupying Kashmir?

You got it wrong. I am neither giving you permission nor trying to stop you. I am getting out of your way so that you can carry on without any distraction.

Ok joe,,, leave it.

My friend (for as long as you will tolerate that), I can only respond to you. I can't brainwash you, I can't force my views on you. Our conversation ceases the moment you wish it to cease.

You got it wrong. I am neither giving you permission nor trying to stop you. I am getting out of your way so that you can carry on without any distraction.

Even if you were getting in may trying to stop me from carrying on, I'd still do it. You really love dodging the actual question at hand here.

Why do you keep trying to pin something on Pakistanis here? This thread would never exist if Indian Hindoos weren't celebrating the deaths of ordinary civilians dying in a planecrash.

This thread would not have existed if Pakistanis were mourning in the real world instead of trying to find what some random "Indian" is saying on this anonymous internet world.

Adaab.

Did Modi liberate your village or something?

I have written, tangentially, on this. That note is in circulation. I hope to be able to submit it for publication in a few days more.

Our new member - what's his name, he keeps changing it from left to right, or was it the other way around?- wrote a short, pungent post on it. Perhaps I could get him to collaborate on one focussed on this theme.

@Shantanu_Left

Didn't you write on this in some post?

You should try twitter, facebook and youtube comment section. Here on pdf the infestation is a little bit less. But again in the name of hurting the sentiments of that filth we can't express our opinion otherwise secularism of this forum is at stake.
Ace,

Do you really want to see this forum turn into a Pakistani version of BRF or the old PDF?

Trust me, this forum will eventually die if we don't try to maintain some level of decency and balance.

Let us not fall the to the same level as those we oppose. At the end of the day, our goal is not for PDF to be just a platform for (primarily) Pakistanis to discuss and debate issues, but to also use the platform to project a positive view of Pakistan & Pakistanis to the rest of the world via the non-Pakistani visitors that happen to come across our discussions.

Mirroring the hatred, abuse and overall filth from many Indians on the social media sites you mentioned is only going to make us look like we're in the gutter with them. As it is, we have allowed Pakistani members on this forum a significant amount of leeway that very few of the other nationalities get.

Back
Top Bottom