What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

This thread would not have existed if Pakistanis were mourning in the real world instead of trying to find what some random "Indian" is saying on this anonymous internet world.

No, this thread would have still existed because you can both mourn in the real world and go online and see what Indian Hindoos are saying about things. Those things aren't mutually exclusive.

Yes I am dodging. I stay way from extremism.

Lol just say you're an NPC who'd have his brain short-circuited if he tried answering it.

You should try twitter, facebook and youtube comment section. Here on pdf the infestation is a little bit less. But again in the name of hurting the sentiments of that filth we can't express our opinion otherwise secularism of this forum is at stake.
The difference you see between PDF and Bharatrakshak is the one that separates us.

Ace,

Do you really want to see this forum turn into a Pakistani version of BRF or the old PDF?

Trust me, this forum will eventually die if we don't try to maintain some level of decency and balance.

Let us not fall the to the same level as those we oppose. At the end of the day, our goal is not for PDF to be just a platform for (primarily) Pakistanis to discuss and debate issues, but to also use the platform to project a positive view of Pakistan & Pakistanis to the rest of the world via the non-Pakistani visitors that happen to come across our discussions.

Mirroring the hatred, abuse and overall filth from many Indians on the social media sites you mentioned is only going to make us look like we're in the gutter with them. As it is, we have allowed Pakistani members on this forum a significant amount of leeway that very few of the other nationalities get.

Clearly you don't know about the reputation PDF already has online.

Please continue celebrating UN designated freedom fighters' victories.. More power to you.
While Indians continue to cheer and celebrate a 70 plus year occupation of millions of people in violation of commitments made to UNSC Resolutions calling for a UN led plebiscite?

In what world is celebrating the deaths of occupation forces worse than cheering, celebrating and taking pride in the forcible occupation & subjugation of millions?

Last edited:
Ace,

Do you really want to see this forum turn into a Pakistani version of BRF or the old PDF?

Trust me, this forum will eventually die if we don't try to maintain some level of decency and balance.

Let us not fall the to the same level as those we oppose. At the end of the day, our goal is not for PDF to be just a platform for (primarily) Pakistanis to discuss and debate issues, but to also use the platform to project a positive view of Pakistan & Pakistanis to the rest of the world via the non-Pakistani visitors that happen to come across our discussions.

Mirroring the hatred, abuse and overall filth from many Indians on the social media sites you mentioned is only going to make us look like we're in the gutter with them. As it is, we have allowed Pakistani members on this forum a significant amount of leeway that very few of the other nationalities get.

On principle you are absolutely right, but decency can be expected when such indian posters are banned permanently. But that doesn't happen that often. They continue to spread that filth until some member confront them in the language they understand and then that member gets warning in the name of hurting the sentiments. I find it utterly disgusting. If the part on the management is done on merits and then such standards can be expected from Pakistani posters; i am all for it. But since it's not the case; it's too much to ask.

Ace,

This applies to all decent members, never mind if they are Pakistani or Indian, about all the members who descend to abuse and personal attacks, and make their stand firmly in the gutter.

Let us not fall the to the same level as those we oppose.

Mirroring the hatred, abuse and overall filth from many Indians/{inserted}Pakistanis{end insert} on the social media sites you mentioned is only going to make us look like we're in the gutter with them.

@BL33D @halupridol @MayaBazar @Naofumi @xeuss

@jbgt90

On principle you are absolutely right, but decency can be expected when such indian posters are banned permanently. But that doesn't happen that often. They continue to spread that filth until some member confront them in the language they understand and then that member gets warning in the name of hurting the sentiments. I find it utterly disgusting. If the part on the management is done on merits and then such standards cab be expected from Pakistani posters; i am all for it. But since it's not the case; it's too much to ask.
Isn't it good that they are exposed on PDF too?

Just engage them in a healthy debate and they start showing true colors.. Very few are sane.

This applies to all decent members, never mind if they are Pakistani or Indian, about all the members who descend to abuse and personal attacks, and make their stand firmly in the gutter.

@BL33D @halupridol @MayaBazar @Naofumi @xeuss

@jbgt90

One of my friends said - stay away from social media, and the world is a beautiful place.

I don't know why the anonymity of the internet allows the worst of humans to come forward.

If the part on the management is done on merits and then such standards are expected from Pakistani posters i am all for it. But since it's not the case; it's too much to ask.

I understand that the lack of action on reported posts not only created a lack of faith in the moderating team, but also led to people ignoring the feature completely, which only exacerbated the problem as everyone took it upon themselves to deal with trolls, and on that count your criticism is completely warranted.

I would, however, ask that you give the forum (with the moderating team now doubled in size) a chance and some time to show that we can respond to the reported posts feature within a reasonable amount of time (within 24 hours lately).

Back
Top Bottom