What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

One of my friends said - stay away from social media, and the world is a beautiful place.

I don't know why the anonymity of the internet allows the worst of humans to come forward.

I have never come across garbage like this in real life. Twitter should be banned - permanently.

Isn't it good that they are exposed on PDF too?

Just engage them in a healthy debate and they start showing true colors.. Very few are sane.

I agree; but there is a human element to things. There was this thread in which a video showed an indian guy eating dog's meat out of hunger. An indian member spewed filth as usual. And i had to react; it was just too low. But again secularism of this forum kicked in.

I understand that the lack of action on reported posts not only created a lack of faith in the moderating team, but also led to people ignoring the feature completely, which only exacerbated the problem as everyone took it upon themselves to deal with trolls, and on that count your criticism is completely warranted.

I would, however, ask that you give the forum (with the moderating team now doubled in size) a chance and some time to show that we can respond to the reported posts feature within a reasonable amount of time (within 24 hours lately).

I've had sub-5 minutes responses.

This thread would not have existed if Pakistanis were mourning in the real world instead of trying to find what some random "Indian" is saying on this anonymous internet world.
What makes you think we don't find this cathartic?

I agree; but there is a human element to things. There was this thread in which a video showed an indian guy eating dog's meat out of hunger. An indian member spewed filth as usual. And i had to react; it's just too low. But again secularism of this forum kicked in.

Nowadays you can't even post videos and news articles pouring out of India without being called a Hinduphobe bigot. It's a very slippery slope.

How is celebrating the death of an Indian soldier disgusting? Especially one occupying Kashmir?

Exactly and then why be surprised when some Indians celebrate death of people who celebrate our soldier's death. The fact is hate will only breed hate and the said won't stop at the doors of the death being that of a civilian or a soldier.

About technical training not being a substitute for a foundation in the humanities.

Ah, I could write a book on that topic. I can't find that post. It's very difficult to search here as it was in response to another thread.

The bottomline is that Arts and Humanities are not a useless field as everyone in India imagines. I am an Arts major from Mumbai University.

India has too many unemployable engineers and Doctors. The Indian education system requires a complete overhauling.

Even student protests against the government are actually a part of the education.

Exactly and then why be surprised when some Indians celebrate death of people who celebrate our soldier's death.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, Indian Hindoos celebrate the deaths of Pakistanis because we celebrate the deaths of genocidal rapists?

The fact is hate will only breed hate and the said won't stop at the doors of the death being that of a civilian or a soldier.

No, don't try rationalize it. Just say Indian Hindoos are not capable of differentiating with the death of goon who has blinded a dozen kids in his career, with the death of a civilian. That makes enough sense to me.

They can't they just shut up? This Internet courage Indians have is beyond disgusting. Even if you are happy to hear about such occurences just be quite and don't expose your ugly character in front other decent HUMAN beings with basic education.

And Indians here defending this filth is just despicable. What's wrong with you?

This thread would not have existed if Pakistanis were mourning in the real world instead of trying to find what some random "Indian" is saying on this anonymous internet world.

Not true. Many of the comments are on are on Pakistani news outlet websites or their social media handles. People out to find details of what happened are finding distasteful comments from your countrymen and are understandably appalled. The second is a group people trying to get news via twitter who are getting to see the same thanks to the comments on accounts being followed or courtesy hashtags. So no, no one is on the lookout but rather being chased by these comments.

Last edited:
While Indians continue to cheer and celebrate a 70 plus year occupation of millions of people in violation of commitments made to UNSC Resolutions calling for a UN led plebiscite?

In what world is celebrating the deaths of occupation forces worse than cheering, celebrating and taking pride in the forcible occupation & subjugation of millions acceptable?

Indians and Pakistanis have our own points of view. But when people in Service changes roles like Chameleons from being a professional to a freedom fighter to a civilian depending on the circumstances, it is very difficult to an outsider to know how to react.

Ah, I could write a book on that topic. I can't find that post. It's very difficult to search here as it was in response to another thread.

The bottomline is that Arts and Humanities are not a useless field as everyone in India imagines. I am an Arts major from Mumbai University.

India has too many unemployable engineers and Doctors. The Indian education system requires a complete overhauling.

Even student protests against the government are actually a part of the education.
It's funny when a arts person says "too many"
Unemployable engineers/doctors(stem) ppl.
Can't say about engineers but docs,,, r u sure.
Btw r u sure arts ppl r employable,,,if they were,,,,good students wud have definitely taken arts.
BTW nobody said arts as a subject is useless,,,but,majority ofthe students who study arts r most definitely are.

Back
Top Bottom