What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

Indians and Pakistanis have our own points of view. But when people in Service changes roles like Chameleons from being a professional to a freedom fighter to a civilian depending on the circumstances, it is very difficult to an outsider to know how to react.

"People in service" LMAO
These are all professionals trained by the Pak Army in stone throwing
upload_2020-5-22_13-35-52.jpeg

Why do we even put up with people like this? They constantly lie and say stupid things, completely unchallenged. If mods want Indian Hindoo voices for diversity purposes, can we at the very least get someone who can talk honestly.

Ah, I could write a book on that topic. I can't find that post. It's very difficult to search here as it was in response to another thread.

The bottomline is that Arts and Humanities are not a useless field as everyone in India imagines. I am an Arts major from Mumbai University.

Please, please, please say that it wasn't Economics.

India has too many unemployable engineers and Doctors. The Indian education system requires a complete overhauling.

Even student protests against the government are actually a part of the education.

Now who's going to tell those Sanghis that dissent is a student right, that they are not hijacking the Consolidated Fund of India when they protest, that once of voting age, and even before, political awareness is part and parcel of the act of learning to become a responsible citizen?

If I write a note on this, will you read it and comment on it?

I would, however, ask that you give the forum (with the moderating team now doubled in size) a chance and some time to show that we can respond to the reported posts feature within a reasonable amount of time (within 24 hours lately).

Response time is great and new moderation team is doing a great job. The problem is with those posters not getting banned. Moderation deletes or warns mostly but they keep on posting such filth around. Some gets noticed and reported some not. And some posts are sometime too filthy that a person reading that can't just ignore. That's the reality of human nature. We can all debate about procedures and principles but unless there is a blanket ban on such posters i still argue that it's too much to ask from Pakistani posters who confront them time to time.

I made the mistake reading comments from Internet Indians (the worst kind of Indian) on other news pages... No sane voice out there only hate filled NPCs celebrating the death of some random people they never met. Sick!

I have never come across garbage like this in real life. Twitter should be banned - permanently.

In my opinion, Internet was a glorious place till at least the middle of 2006. Then came Myspace followed by YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.

The world has seriously gone downhill since the advent of social media. The more you stay away from your Facebook feed, it helps your sanity.

One of my friends said - stay away from social media, and the world is a beautiful place.

I don't know why the anonymity of the internet allows the worst of humans to come forward.

Internet is a fantasy. It allows people to do things which are never possible in their real life.

Lazy?

I haven't seen a lazy bazar in most abject recession.

Remember I am Maya. Maya does not do Karma.

Response time is great and new moderation team is doing a great job. The problem is with those posters not getting banned. Moderation deletes or warns mostly but they keep on posting such filth around. Some gets noticed and reported some not. And some posts are sometime too filthy that a person reading that can't just ignore. That's the reality of human nature. We can all debate about procedures and principles but unless there is a blanket ban on such posters i still argue that it's too much to ask from Pakistani posters who confront them time to time.

You know what the answer is?

An Indian moderator (obviously not I). He would be ruthless banning people who step away from the line. He would not be sensitive to charges of a Pakistani bias within the Moderators' team against Indians.

An Indian moderator (obviously not me). He would be ruthless banning people who step away from the line. He would not be sensitive to charges of a Pakistani bias within the Moderators' team against Indians.

If this ever happens, I guarantee this forum will die. In my experience, Indian members turn a blind eye to their own and are always on the hunt for Pakistanis who said mean things about them. Make a poster like Areesh mod and we would actually cleanse this unwashed horde.

You know what the answer is?

An Indian moderator (obviously not I). He would be ruthless banning people who step away from the line. He would not be sensitive to charges of a Pakistani bias within the Moderators' team against Indians.

You would be the only Indian member surviving in that case.

Please, please, please say that it wasn't Economics.

I graduated in a General Arts Bachelor's degree which included history, English literature, Economics, political science. To be fair, I wasn't much into studying in my college days. But that comprehensive Arts education did help me in later life. I was also a part of the debate society, and of course, I would participate in hunger strikes along with other students. Was very politically active.

I later did an M.A. in International Relations from a European University.

Now who's going to tell those Sanghis that dissent is a student right, that they are not hijacking the Consolidated Fund of India when they protest, that once of voting age, and even before, political awareness is part and parcel of the act of learning to become a responsible citizen?

If I write a note on this, will you read it and comment on it?

Governments should FEAR students. That's my guiding philosophy.

Sure I do read your posts. Just remember to tag me otherwise it might get lost.

I can bring this up with our Admins and moderators and see if can have a more formal mechanism under which members can be considered for permanent or long term bans.

If this ever happens, I guarantee this forum will die. In my experience, Indian members turn a blind eye to their own and are always on the hunt for Pakistanis who said mean things about them. Make a poster like Areesh mod and we would actually cleanse this unwashed horde.

And I say you should try it and see. :D

I say that such an Indian Mod would be empowered to deal with Indians exclusively. I say that you and Areesh are no longer in control of your emotions, and cannot take rational decisions. :enjoy:

Think about it.

You both have too much anger in you against Indians to do anything with a clear head. There are others like that as well. But the rightly chosen Mod would cut surgically.

I say try it out for a three month experimental period, and see for ourselves.

I graduated in a General Arts Bachelor's degree which included history, English literature, Economics, political science. To be fair I wasn't much into studying in my college days. But that comprehensive Arts education did help me in later life. I was also a part of the debate society, and of course, I would do hunger strikes with other students. Was very politically active.

Where did you get your degree in morality, ethics and humanity from?

There are hordes of our countrymen that need the name of that university.

I graduated in a General Arts Bachelor's degree which included history, English literature, Economics, political science. To be fair I wasn't much into studying in my college days. But that comprehensive Arts education did help me in later life. I was also a part of the debate society, and of course, I would do hunger strikes with other students. Was very politically active.

No, not a post; a full-scale paper. About a thousand words or so.

HOI!

You would be the only Indian member surviving in that case.

No, I know what I'm suggesting. People like you would sail through. Idiots who try to bait and insult would die, like one just did (21 minutes).

Last edited:

Hey I'm not naming my exact college. Besides you never accepted my friend request either. :woot:It was affiliated to Mumbai University. Still is, who knows, I haven't heard from them in ages.

The chicks to boys ratio in my average core classroom was at least 2:1. Electives could be as high as 3:1. I'm telling these fellas, an Arts education from a good college in India is beneficial to your body, mind and soul in more ways than one.:undecided:

Screw engineering, IIT's and other sausage fests.

Back
Top Bottom