What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

I get this uneasy feeling he was St Xaviers with the Sophia girls coming in for electives. They had this oddball programme that was not Honours, but had some add on component that finally amounted to an Honours degree.

I feel he did his school at Bombay Scottish.

Probably in good "hands" all his education years. Lol.

"People in service" LMAO
These are all professionals trained by the Pak Army in stone throwing
View attachment 634867
Why do we even put up with people like this? They constantly lie and say stupid things, completely unchallenged. If mods want Indian Hindoo voices for diversity purposes, can we at the very least get someone who can talk honestly.

I know what is happening in India. I do not need to learn from a Pakistani but I am still unclear who did Indian Military fight during kargil war.

It would be helpful if you could educate us. It would help us Indians whether we should celebrate or mourn.

I completely agreed with you!

However, still I remember comments on Sushma swaraj death in PDF.

So yeah! Good and bad mentally people found in everywhere.

<sigh>

Let me repeat.

1. It does not matter what others do. We don't have to react to that.
  2. It matters more what we do. That depends on what we think.
  3. It does not matter what others think about what we do. It matters if it is the right thing or not. That is something we can only judge for ourselves; nobody else can make that judgement for us.

Yeh dekho, yeh dekho, this is standard response from pakistan.

If we express condolence, it is Moo par RAM RAM...

If we express jubilation, then it is inhuman

If you think we are your enemies, then why do this 'rona dhona' on what Indians say in the first place??
This is not just something we are saying the whole world is watching Indians celebrate.

I feel he did his school at Bombay Scottish.

Probably in good "hands" all his education years. Lol.

Even back then in the conservative 2000-01 era, at least two girls in my core classroom got pregnant before marriage.

<sigh>

Let me repeat.

1. It does not matter what others do. We don't have to react to that.
  2. It matters more what we do. That depends on what we think.
  3. It does not matter what others think about what we do. It matters if it is the right thing or not. That is something we can only judge for ourselves; nobody else can make that judgement for us.

Wouldn't it be nice if their parents had thought them that? Instead of a stranger on the internet?

Even though you denounce these people, but why is it that whenever anything bad happens in Pakistan most Indians are celebrating we don't see that happening from our side (as far as i know feel free to prove me wrong).

I'm afraid that although I am not an expert on the subject, there are dozens of Indians who have apparently gained some knowledge on this, and are willing to flood this forum with examples.

Please let us not start yet another conflagration. I will not give you examples, nor ask compatriots to give examples.

In addition, there are threads like this. I find them regrettable.

I think average IQ of a CS IITian (Old) is at least 140. We should not shit on them unnecessarily.

Out of one class of 89 that I was a member of, 83 were IITians. Nobody shat on anybody. I've done better than 2/3 of the class.

I get this uneasy feeling he was St Xaviers with the Sophia girls coming in for electives. They had this oddball programme that was not Honours, but had some add on component that finally amounted to an Honours degree.

Oh I forgot. You and Xeuss must be similar kind of criminals :undecided: so I am not discussing this any further.

What I really meant was MOST Arts colleges in India are like that. You will never suffer a sausage fest.

Of course now we all are too old. But I wish I could relive those days.

Back
Top Bottom