What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

Forget any other place, the way shameful nasty comments were made on the eve of Sushma Swaraj's death who was known for facilitating treatment of pakistani patients in India on PDF isn't a distant memory. @Imran Khan
Well she wasn't really innocent being a forerunner for a fascist regime, in the same way we will be rejoicing Modi's death as well.

Out of one class of 89 that I was a member of, 83 were IITians. Nobody shat on anybody. I've done better than 2/3 of the class.
My statement doesn't mean every other is a lower being, there are excellent persons who can surpass many IITians anyday but whenever we do comparisons that should be on average vs average, best vs best.

I bet that pissed you off. You probably said - "main marr gaya that kya?"

Never. There was enough FOOD on the table to satisfy my hunger. Some of the guys in my classroom were absolute cucks, which means no competition. I had found another guy like you and we bandied together for all the petty crimes.

Most of my class friends went to engineering, medical etc. They led pretty miserable lives in their dorm rooms.

Did it ever occur to you that it is difficult to have sympathy for people who support terrorists and terrorism ? who deliberately deny counselor access to Indian citizens like Kulbushan Jadav ?

Your establishment just created a self full filling prophecy. Of an Enemy 10 times bigger than you, seeking your destruction.

It is Schadenfreude, but it does not exist in vacuum. I assume you are old enough to understand this.
What does all this have to do with people dying in an aircraft crash?

Indian Extremists Celebrate PIA Plane Crash On Social Media

News Desk
May 22, 2020

A number of Indian nationalists and Hindutva trolls on social media continued to spew venom against Pakistan when the news of PIA plane crash broke. Some even resorted to celebrating the tragic accident.

Journalists and media people around the world have tweeted their condolences for the families that lost their loves ones in the plane crash. Under the tweets about casualties, some Indians posted replies mocking the tragedy.

Oh I forgot. You and Xeuss must be similar kind of criminals :undecided: so I am not discussing this any further.

What I really meant was MOST Arts colleges in India are like that. You will never suffer a sausage fest.

Of course now we all are too old. But I wish I could relive those days.

I was Presidency Calcutta. We knew we were the tops. Then we were enraged to find that some obscure missionary college in Delhi considered themselves our peers.

Both our Economics Nobel Laureates were Presidency. Also two nation's Presidents. Also most of the History faculty all over India, the best of the best in English Hons., etc., etc.

Pope wrote a couplet for the Prince Regent's dog's collar:
"I am His Highness' dog at Kew,
Pray Sir whose dog are you?"

That's just imagination, they are one the most fun loving people; just visit any college except exam times, we rock.

I didn't mean it completely. Of course engineering colleges in India are better funded, well managed, and you at least get a shot at a job after graduation.

But most of them really die of HUNGER and THIRST before they graduate. :woot::woot:

I was Presidency Calcutta. We knew we were the tops. Then we were enraged to find that some obscure missionary college in Delhi considered themselves our peers.

Both our Economics Nobel Laureates were Presidency. Also two nation's Presidents. Also most of the History faculty all over India, the best of the best in English Hons., etc., etc.

Pope wrote a couplet for the Prince Regent's dog's collar:
"I am His Highness' dog at Kew,
Pray Sir whose dog are you?"

Presidency is still the best college in India.

Back
Top Bottom