What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

Well she wasn't really innocent being a forerunner for a fascist regime, in the same way we will be rejoicing Modi's death as well.

You need to do some serious introspection.

I will leave it at that.

For the record, I thought very poorly of her, on all counts. But De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

This is why almost every Indian who asked me to clarify my stand (off line; you won't find those conversations here) insisted that they were reciprocating the hatred that they encountered from the other side of the border.

Even though you denounce these people, but why is it that whenever anything bad happens in Pakistan most Indians are celebrating we don't see that happening from our side (as far as i know feel free to prove me wrong).

There are some Indians who cannot differentiate between Indian Muslims, Pakistani Muslims and the Muslims belonging to the rest of the world, even through these are separate sets of people who have to be engaged differently.

Most people are uneducated and are easy prey for political games and gains.

Screenshot_20200522-235140.png
Screenshot_20200522-235504.png
Screenshot_20200522-235504.png

Screenshot_20200522-235801.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200522-235140.png
    Screenshot_20200522-235140.png
    474.9 KB · Views: 24
I graduated in a General Arts Bachelor's degree which included history, English literature, Economics, political science. To be fair, I wasn't much into studying in my college days. But that comprehensive Arts education did help me in later life. I was also a part of the debate society, and of course, I would participate in hunger strikes along with other students. Was very politically active.

I later did an M.A. in International Relations from a European University.

Governments should FEAR students. That's my guiding philosophy.

Sure I do read your posts. Just remember to tag me otherwise it might get lost.
Students can do as much activism as they want as long as they pay their fees and not the taxpayers. Do you think if JNU was a private university with strict laws on attendance, exams etc all these students would waste time in dharna pradarshan instead of studying? The only reason these students can do this nautanki is because they "study" almost free of charge and they live at Rs. 10/month in the heart of Delhi
If they have to worry about placement and exams and student loans they would never do that.

You need to do some serious introspection.

I will leave it at that.

For the record, I thought very poorly of her, on all counts. But De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

This is why almost every Indian who asked me to clarify my stand (off line; you won't find those conversations here) insisted that they were reciprocating the hatred that they encountered from the other side of the border.
All I'm saying is Pakistanis didn't celebrate any natural disaster where Indians died, and as for Sushma i didn't celebrate her death people did, I'm more of a view once a person dies theres no point in bad mouthing them and this was the view of most Pakistanis even online.

The only reason these students can do this nautanki is because they "study" almost free of charge and they live at Rs. 10/month in the heart of Delhi
If they have to worry about placement and exams and student loans they would never do that.

You miss the point. I want ALL students to live free of charge, and live at Rs 10/month in the heart of Delhi. India should be spending at least 10 percent of its GDP on education, and 10 percent on healthcare. Google the Scandinavian model.

You miss the point. I want ALL students to live free of charge, and live at Rs 10/month in the heart of Delhi. India should be spending at least 10 percent of its GDP on education, and 10 percent on healthcare. Google the Scandinavian model.
But India is not Scandinavia.

Nobody will value something which is free. That is my understanding. Plus I consider humanities as the worst subject you could study. There is no benefit of studying gender studies, intersectional feminism or African studies. STEM education is what is required to develop a country

All I'm saying is Pakistanis didn't celebrate any natural disaster where Indians died, and as for Sushma i didn't celebrate her death people did, I'm more of a view once a person dies theres no point in bad mouthing them and this was the view of most Pakistanis even online.

There are people who mourn and celebrate in both countries. That is a fact that we need to recognize and reconcile with. It is a bi-product of bad blood created from partition and 70+ years of ongoing war since.

Nobody will value something which is free. That is my understanding. Plus I consider humanities as the worst subject you could study. There is no benefit of studying gender studies, intersectional feminism or African studies. STEM education is what is required to develop a country

@Joe Shearer
Exactly what I'm talking about. I think I may have responded to this guy's posts. Maybe he can help you find that thread.

Is he a fellow Bengali to you as his name sounds that way? You both should say bhalo bashi all the time to the Bengali chicks, LOL.

STEM..:woot: That word itself is a neologism which has been criticized widely.

We r hindus,,,why bother with new reasons to hate us,,, isn't kuffar enuff?
If we believed this every muslim ruler that ruled India would have murdered every sinle hindu they could find but that really didn't happen did it?

There are people who mourn and celebrate in both countries. That is a fact that we need to recognize and reconcile with. It is a bi-product of bad blood created from partition and 70+ years of ongoing war since.
I've never seen the kind of filth that's coming from our east, i do agree there are people like this in Pakistan as well but never seen someone celebrate a natural disaster.

I used to think opposite but I realised that many of the concerns are true, why can't we invest in women education instead of investing in research like this?
Screenshot (321).png

What does it matter that "cars are evil designs to make women die"?

I can bet most of them are from BJP IT cell. These RSS scums must be labelled as Hindu terrorists, yet some among us don't want to lable them as such!
Thats really difficult for me to believe they can't hire every single Indian, the number of such posts is really high.

Back
Top Bottom