What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

He is still active, and hasn't deleted anything. In fact, he continues to post more stuff.

https://twitter.com/AkshayY35024260

He works as a civil engineer for Al Rabiah

https://www.alrabiah.com.sa/

He posted this recently

upload_2020-5-22_22-11-18.png

Interesting revelations about the world's favourite Chai Walla, especially given the previous poster's obsession over STEM being the only and absolute saviour of mankind.

99% of Modi's support within the middle classes is from graduates of capitation fee colleges teaching STEM.

Interesting revelations about the world's favourite Chai Walla, especially given the previous poster's obsession over STEM being the only and absolute saviour of mankind.

There is doubt whether he even sold tea on a train platform. What really happened was that he was unemployable as a youth, and had fights and arguments with his family members. One day Narendra Modi stole his mother's gold ornaments and left home to travel everywhere (still has travel bug that is why so many foreign visits at Indian taxpayer expense. He even could not resist the invitation by Nawaz Sharif to eat Biryani at his house.) Khoob jamega mahaul jab mill baithangay do chor...:yahoo:

The RSS found that he had a natural talent for RHETORIC and gave him many opportunities to refine his oratarial skills.

Magar basically saala chor hi hai. That's his real story. So much for his humble beginnings. :woot:

That is why I like to say Modi is like a MULE. He has neither pride of ancestry, nor hopes of posterity.

Sorry his name sounded that way.

He comes from the region which has given the world literary geniuses like Ruskin Bond and Sumitranandan Pant. But he doesn't appreciate his own backyard that much.

Of COURSE he does!

Oh, sorry, you said '-yard'. I got it wrong.

Nothing surprising. RSS sanghis did the same thing during New Zealand mosque shooting. The truth is that far-right extremism and RSS extremism have all one thing in common. It is the hatred for Muslims, Islam and minority in general. Our forefathers had realised this when Pakistan was created. Somewhere along the line we forgot.The sooner we realise this again the better.

Last edited:
STEM doesn't teach you critical thinking skills like humanities. And especially the South Asian version of STEM is just rote learning and math equations.
In lower class universities only, where you pay tons and get shit.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/21/world/asia/cyclone-amphan-india-bangladesh.html

At times like these i raise my hand to Allah almighty and thank him that I am a Pakistani and not a hate filled filthy excuse of an Indian celebrating deaths of people in a plane crash. As as a matter of record when news of cyclone was posted in PDF every Pakistani wished safety to Indians and Bangladeshis. This just shows upbringing of these Indians who are raised to be haters. I still pray that May Allah help Indians in these difficult times because that is what our Religion and our Quaid MA Jinnah taught us. I also cant help but thank Jinnah that we are not part of this filthy crowd. At times like these one cant help it but salute Jinnah a thousand times a true leader and visionary blessed with foresight and wisdom. If some scum bag after today doubt our Quaid Jinnah he should be classified as an Indian as i cant find a bigger insult for that person.

India is a FREE AND OPEN SOCIETY.

Unlike Pakistan which is a CLOSED AND Military Establishment run society.

And as long as you keep drawing this False equivalence between India and pakistan, you will continue to make such ignorant points.

Its like when the USSR used to think it the same as the US and so it will defeat the US.
Oh you're so great your people are so progressive and your farts smell like roses, but you lot need a Pakistani forum to say this because you have nothing comparable, this forum is the very answer to your question we people are more tolerant and more inclusive than you.

STEM doesn't teach you critical thinking skills like humanities. And especially the South Asian version of STEM is just rote learning and math equations.
Check about Raghu Mahajan, topped JEE, topped boards, got 10/10 in IIT with taking tons of non-compulsory extra subjects, got bored, got into MIT, US (probably did double major), got full GPA there too, took up Physics (giving up computer science) and got degrees from top class universities, got into activism for poor countries, got his boots in Ghana for activism, got into AAP of Kejriwal for a new kind of politics and it goes on and on.

Oh you're so great your people are so progressive and your farts smell like roses, but you lot need a Pakistani forum to say this because you have nothing comparable, this forum is the very answer to your question we people are more tolerant and more inclusive than you.

I can give you that much. In modern India, freedom of speech has become a joke.

It makes us somewhat envious of Pakistanis as they seem more enlightened than us. In India, it would be impossible to have or manage a forum like this one.

Back
Top Bottom