What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

Check about Raghu Mahajan, topped JEE, topped boards, got 10/10 in IIT with taking tons of non-compulsory extra subjects, got bored, got into MIT, US (probably did double major), got full GPA there too, took up Physics (giving up computer science) and got degrees from top class universities, got into activism for poor countries, got his boots in Ghana for activism, got into AAP of Kejriwal for a new kind of politics and it goes on and on.

Needle in a haystack. There are always exceptions to every rule. STEM graduates from South Asia by and large rarely have critical thinking skills. They're pack followers.

Needle in a haystack. There are always exceptions to every rule. STEM graduates from South Asia by and large rarely have critical thinking skills. They're pack followers.
Compared to whom, high school fails?

Check about Raghu Mahajan, topped JEE, topped boards, got 10/10 in IIT with taking tons of non-compulsory extra subjects, got bored, got into MIT, US (probably did double major), got full GPA there too, took up Physics (giving up computer science) and got degrees from top class universities, got into activism for poor countries, got his boots in Ghana for activism, got into AAP of Kejriwal for a new kind of politics and it goes on and on.

With all his impressive education and credentials, he ended up in a party like AAP. I am sure there are people who support it here but Kejriwal is kind of a big fraud.

With all his impressive education and credentials, he ended up in a party like AAP. I am sure there are people who support it here but Kejriwal is kind of a big fraud.
In initial years, he left it later (around 2018).

I can give you that much. In modern India, freedom of speech has become a joke.

It makes us somewhat envious of Pakistanis as they seem more enlightened than us. In India, it would be impossible to have or manage a forum like this one.
@Shantanu_Left there aren't many people on this forum that can call a spade a spade like you did and i can respect that.

In initial years, he left it later (around 2018).

Basically he sounds like an unstable genius.

As I can tell you from my experiences, such people are useless for others. They can only glorify their own lives. They should not be in public service.

Basically he sounds like an unstable genius.

As I can tell you from my experiences, such people are useless for others. They can only glorify their own lives. They should not be in public service.
Nope, he can do good, better than both Modi and Rahul Gandhi.

Nope, he can do good, better than both Modi and Rahul Gandhi.

I disagree. He sounds like a genius but he is too inconsistent and gets bored easily. He'd have made a great investment banker or stockbroker to whet his appetite for risk.

I disagree. He sounds like a genius but he is too inconsistent and gets bored easily. He'd have made a great investment banker or stockbroker to whet his appetite for risk.
Handling India is not an easy task, he can't get bored easily.

No... Pakistani will never rejoice or celebrate the death of any civilians anywhere including India.

You cannot compare the celebration comments coming from India to those who are very angy at Indian celebrations on this thread!

If any pakistani made such comments celebrating human tragedy here on PDF, they would have been banned, and you know it.

Go to the recent thread about the West Bengal cyclone, plenty of "sympathetic" comments there. Not that it is any excuse for these disgusting comments from Indians, but will just show you how deep the hate is in some people on both sides of the border.

There are plenty of Indians I know including myself who are deeply saddened by this tragedy. Please do not judge by scum online which every country has.

Rest in peace to the unfortunately deceased.

People on this forum will judge you. They already have judged you, what they seek is confirmation.

No matter how many of us on this very platform where our nationalities are more or less verified give heartfelt condolences, it will be those anonymous social media posters who will decide the character of our nation.

Its a tragic incident, I was disheartened to see how close they were to life, to their families.

However then there are people who couldn't wait to grab an opportunity to diss on India and Indians. Atleast should have waited for a day or two, the worst what could have happen is someone else open this thread and not you, but thread would have been for sure.

Isn't there some sort of basic education requirement to be eligible for primiership? Your last pm from Congress Dr. Singh was a PHD?

Hamarey Jaley par namak mat chhirko :what::what::what:

We live in an UPSIDE-DOWN world right now. Five years ago, who would have thought that Donald Trump would become President of USA!

Neither did we imagine this Modi nightmare. Not even his Bhakts did. The 2014 result was a big surprise even for them. He only contested that election to TROLL Congress party.

It is as if God himself chose to punish Indians by making this guy win.

People on this forum will judge you. They already have judged you, what they seek is confirmation.

No matter how many of us on this very platform where our nationalities are more or less verified give heartfelt condolences, it will be those anonymous social media posters who will decide the character of our nation.

Its a tragic incident, I was disheartened to see how close they were to life, to their families.

However then there are people who couldn't wait to grab an opportunity to diss on India and Indians. Atleast should have waited for a day or two, the worst what could have happen is someone else open this thread and not you, but thread would have been for sure.

It's okay. Ignore such fellows.

Just express condolences and move on. Nothing more we can do.

Back
Top Bottom