What's new

Indians from India en masse on Social Media Celebrate PIA Passenger Airplane Crash in Pakistan!

Short of standing on the roof and shouting out aloud, I couldn't agree more. And I am regretful that other Indian members aren't expressing themselves because they got annoyed at the collections in this thread. THOSE COLLECTIONS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH US. Those who sent out such PERVERTED messages should NOT control our emotions.

I hope more Indians will stand up and say what is in their hearts, that this cruel tragedy is a tragedy for the world, not for Pakistan alone.

We are all humans together. Ultimately - I am an agnostic - if there is a creator, and there is a judgement day, then none of our national apparatus or our religious claptrap will stand scrutiny. The only question asked will be this: did you obey the laws of humanity?
Religion is a personal choice. One can respect another human being regardless of religion. I dont know q religion that teaches hate but I know a lot of religious people that hate. The two are quite different.

Why should we prove anything to these Pakistanis who instead of mourning their dead want to use this incident as another arrow in their quiver to indulge in propaganda against India and score some brownie points?

It is futile to try convincing someone who has predetermined agenda.

We don't need to prove anything. Just express grief, and bugger them if they try to use it as another arrow in the quiver. Does that change reality?

And who's convincing anybody? As far as I am concerned, it is necessary to make a stand, to go on record, otherwise our voice gets drowned. Making that stand doesn't mean we are soliciting anybody's favour.

Religion is a personal choice. One can respect another human being regardless of religion. I dont know q religion that teaches hate but I know a lot of religious people that hate. The two are quite different.

Really well put.

I responded on the appropriate thread.
This thread however was made with other intentions,,, I. e. How bad hindus are n how high the horse they sit on is.

Did that change the situation on the ground? Why should we worry? Shouldn't stop us from saying, that's wrong, that's all.

Each one?

There are jerks from both sides of the border that celebrate 'death' on the other side be it of a civilian or a soldier. Even celebrating death of a soldier is equally disgusting but each one of us to the last man on the forum do it when an enemy soldier is killed.

On my honour, I have NEVER done it.

I tried to meet your expectations.

Now tell me, how can people (ok suppose they are few) celebrate deaths of people died in a plane crash?
Let me make it easy for u.
It's written in our scriptures to hate.
To celebrate whn innocent die.
Moreover it is specific to indians.
Kuffr u know. Can't help it.

Did that change the situation on the ground? Why should we worry? Shouldn't stop us from saying, that's wrong, that's all.

On my honour, I have NEVER done it.
Not worried.
But r u sure,,u apologizing for somtng idiots did is gonna change somethng,, hmm, ,, n all this anonymously on internet.

Not worried.
But r u sure,,u apologizing for somtng idiots did is gonna change somethng,, hmm, ,, n all this anonymously on internet.

Let them not change. I did what I felt needed doing. It matters in the least whether or not it will change anybody, because that was not the intention.

Bhaiyya, you are making an elementary mistake.

Literate and technically trained is not educated.
Absolutely - would love to have you and some other members do a thread on this.

The focus is far too much on STEM & critical thinking built around said technical training, and not so much on the ability to foster empathy.

Let me make it easy for u.
It's written in our scriptures to hate.
To celebrate whn innocent die.
Moreover it is specific to indians.
Kuffr u know. Can't help it.

So this is what you believe and that's why you celebrate deaths of Muslims (now you have included all the Muslims.. not just Pakistanis).

@Joe Shearer looks like the people who want to celebrate deaths of civilians is high.. See they are found on PDF too. :)

Don't lie dear,,, isn't that what haters want to believe,,,, just helping thm.

I have no idea what you are even trying to say, you are clearly drunk.
Get off the internet until you sober up.

There are jerks from both sides of the border that celebrate 'death' on the other side be it of a civilian or a soldier. Even celebrating death of a soldier is equally disgusting but each one of us to the last man on the forum do it when an enemy soldier is killed.

How is celebrating the death of an Indian soldier disgusting? Especially one occupying Kashmir?

Back
Top Bottom