What's new

Indians' dislike of Pakistan growing, says Pew survey

Why this one sided report? How do Pakistanis feel for India?
We don't care about a nation walking on self destruction path.

Indian do feel chilies at their rear end with every smile from Pakistan...height of obsession, no treatment available yet.

Once Pakistan flourishes into a fully developed country it will go up to 9 of 10 dislike.

Indians are insecure since being rampaged by Mughals. Eternally butthurt and its Pakistans job to make this butthurt stronger.

poh we support the idea of Pakistan. We thank Jinnah for it. More than you people

That has made the task simpler, isn't it. Hope you will also thank Gurmehar Kaur and Arundhati Roy for their stand on Indian minorities and their support for freedom.

Pakistan is not up to any wavelength right now. They are just nobody non existent for India as nation.

Okay... How about you make your Prime Minister shut up and stop bitxhin about Pak involvment in your elections and his opposition giving assassination contracts to ISI and whatnot? Even Kenyan pm doesn't act so retarded during election time..

Image of Pakistan is inversely proportionate to Indian image on global stage.

Call center scammers, rapists,appu,rapists,retarded accent... ?

It’s not Islam it’s just them as whole. India like Arabs and even Asian Muslim nations.

Pretty evident from the on doing hindutva killings and Indian online presence.

Yes hate must be there for all that we faced in past. And hate we must specifically the extremists who are in large numbers.
You mean muslin genocides, Kashmir genocides, Kashmir war crimes, gang rapes,mass graves, Torture and much worse.

Google Gurmehar Kaur or Arundhati Roy
Vandalised, sedition cases, attacks,threatened with gang rape....

Lol

dfb2bb8e5b1bb4043b3bc21bacb7beed--liking-someone-quotes-hate-you-quotes.jpg
Good looks and a tool kit that fills a condom

That has made the task simpler, isn't it. Hope you will also thank Gurmehar Kaur and Arundhati Roy for their stand on Indian minorities and their support for freedom.

I never said that I or majority of Indians supported anti nationals like Gurmehar or Arundhati. I just gave their names as examples of people (vermin) who support Pakistan

I said that it was good that Partition happened and a large population , which would otherwise have been a burden on us went away.

Nothing surprising here both Indians and Pakistanis hate each other. This hatred will never go away unless one of them is destroyed. Only time will tell who will cease to exist India or Pakistan?

That's been the history of Islam, outnumbered since ages, first against the Hindu's (idol worshippers) of Makkah. Also the Mushrikeen were much richer than Muslims back than had more horses and swords. Wealth and extravagance has never been seen as a thing of pride in Islam. The Pious Umar ibn Al Khitaab when presented with the bounty from Persia was saddened by the abundance because he considered it a fitna.

Lastly, for more than 5 decades after independence Pakistan outperformed India in every thing you mentioned. Times can change.
We are still out performing them in fields where we have minimum corruption like defence production, they have yet to come up witha local tank or jet yet we are now upto 3rd block and are now looking at a local 5th gen project while india stares at its tin can called tejas and begs russia for 5th gen tech.

Okay... How about you make your Prime Minister shut up and stop bitxhin about Pak involvment in your elections and his opposition giving assassination contracts to ISI and whatnot? Even Kenyan pm doesn't act so retarded during election time..

Call center scammers, rapists,appu,rapists,retarded accent... ?

Pretty evident from the on doing hindutva killings and Indian online presence.

You mean muslin genocides, Kashmir genocides, Kashmir war crimes, gang rapes,mass graves, Torture and much worse.

Lol
it was just a verbal barrage to that fella.
just to annoy him. even i dont believe in what i wrote.

pakistan at the moment is making better effort to have good relation. not because of any act by us but your own issues.
also i belive as a nation we have lost the credibility to call you guys extremist.

as for my post.
intention was to annoy him;-) . since being indian poster i cant abuse like him.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom