What's new

Indians' dislike of Pakistan growing, says Pew survey

these low IQ imbecile have no idea what they are talking about
the thread is about braindead sanghis hating Pakistan and I dont know from where he brought economy in
Bro this is their tactic to divert the topic,They have been doing this for a long time on this forum.
no bharti can explain why they have so much hate for Pakistan despite no interaction or communication. If you ask them they will either say "hafiz saeed" or "you export terrorism to our country". The hate for Pakistan started since 1947 and back then hafiz saeed wasn't known and who would wanna export terrorism to a country that lionizes terrorists like swami,modi,etc.

jab aapke taghaful me itni nafrat hai to nafrat me kitni nafrat hogi.

Pakistanis dislike for India, generally is low compared to vice versa...just to add very poetic and philosophical thoughts here...

What is "growing Pakistan "??
I thought it was economically.
Do you think it is terrorism which is growing in Pakistan? What else?? You suggest mr. Genius.
you need this
upload_2017-12-9_16-12-45.jpeg

Mashallah. Love you too, dihati neighbour.

Bro this is their tactic to divert the topic,They have been doing this for a long time on this forum.
no bharti can explain why they have so much hate for Pakistan despite no interaction or communication. If you ask them they will either say "hafiz saeed" or "you export terrorism to our country". The hate for Pakistan started since 1947 and back then hafiz saeed wasn't known and who would wanna export terrorism to a country that lionizes terrorists like swami,modi,etc.
Hafiz saeed was not in 47 but let me build a timeline of the hate

1947 - Partition millions of people uprooted from their homes leading to hatred
1947-48 First Kashmir War The genesis of the hatred
Mid 50's to Mid 60's relatively calm
1965 - War again increased hatred
1970 Millions of East Pakistani refugees flooding India
1971 Another war increasing hatred this time from Pakistani side also because we broke your country
Mid 70's to 80's relative calm
1980's Punjab Insurgency
1990's - Present Kashmir Insurgency
2000's to present terrorism

5.5% projected growth. But still happy? ?
Man, do you even know the definition of a "growing country " in true sense?
I never jealous of Pakistan when its matter of "growing ". Bcz i never found Pakistan's name in growing country .
You guys must do something brilliant to make us "jealous ".
Hafiz saeed was not in 47 but let me build a timeline of the hate

1947 - Partition millions of people uprooted from their homes leading to hatred
1947-48 First Kashmir War The genesis of the hatred
Mid 50's to Mid 60's relatively calm
1965 - War again increased hatred
1970 Millions of East Pakistani refugees flooding India
1971 Another war increasing hatred this time from Pakistani side also because we broke your country
Mid 70's to 80's relative calm
1980's Punjab Insurgency
1990's - Present Kashmir Insurgency
2000's to present terrorism

You forgot to add in 1947 when a Muslim minority ripped, broke and dismembered mother india to create Pakistan and the land that went in to become bangladesh :devil:

Whatever Average Indian earns more , eats more , has high per capita GDP/ HDI / Electricity / Cement / Internet / Car / Bike consumption then an average Pakistani

Doosron pe ungli uthane ke pehele apne gireban me jhaank lein

Whatever Average Indian earns more , eats more , has high per capita GDP/ HDI / Electricity / Cement / Internet / Car / Bike consumption then an average Pakistani

Are you sure about that? Please provide reliable evidence for your claims. Because it is an ESTABLISHED fact that india contains 30-40% of the ENTIRE Earths most severely deformed, malnourished and extreme poor:lol::

http://m.hindustantimes.com/busines...populations/story-UUrEApaBqRZth6EzRdRK6K.html

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.th...-of-worlds-poor-kids/article18709377.ece/amp/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...591/India-accused-of-poverty-smokescreen.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-third-of-worlds-poorest-says-World-Bank.html

PS Your assertions are of no consequence. Pakistan has been it at war since 2001 (WOT) and it has only just ended for us the last few months. With the Chinese pumping billions into Pakistan with many more billions earmarked for further investment in the coming years and decades, Pakistan is transforming into something that was deemed impossible just over 2 years ago

Last edited:

That's been the history of Islam, outnumbered since ages, first against the Hindu's (idol worshippers) of Makkah. Also the Mushrikeen were much richer than Muslims back than had more horses and swords. Wealth and extravagance has never been seen as a thing of pride in Islam. The Pious Umar ibn Al Khitaab when presented with the bounty from Persia was saddened by the abundance because he considered it a fitna.

Lastly, for more than 5 decades after independence Pakistan outperformed India in every thing you mentioned. Times can change.

GDP growth of 5.5% is very low if you consider massive infrastructure development in CPEC. 45-50 billion$ infrastructure development in a short span of 4-5 years alone will lift GDP growth 4-5% more than expected growth, when you take the small size of Pakistan economy.
Pak GDP growth must be double digit in these years.. This itself shows where the money is going actually..

Thats not how CPEC or investments in general work, and Pakistan doesn't have a small economy; it has a GDP ppp of more than 1 trillion usd which puts it in the top 25 in the world.

For a war-torn country reeling from a deadly war on terror following a series of crippling sanctions, 5.5% national and record high growth rates for most industries is amazing.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom