What's new

44% of Indians support reunification with Pakistan, finds survey

My guess about the sample size in this survey:

1. Kids who just returned from some cultural exchange program
  2. Salty oldies with one foot in the grave who want to inflict pain on people after they kick the bucket
  3. Karl Rock's wife
What explains Gujarat and Maharashtra based residents mostly supporting reunification and opposing partition according to the survey? despite both states having a history of communalism and are more radicalized compared to other states. I assume you would be an expert on this

44% of Indians are retarted AF ...

I'll give a serious/non-emotional reply here on what I feel (not necessarily right but what I think) - if the British weren't here and partition didn't happen

- If the British weren't here India wouldn't exist but be multiple states

- 2nd- If they came and Partition didn't happen, even then I don't think it would have ended in civil war as suggested cause the Indus regions rarely saw communal violence compared to other regions cause of multiple reasons- if they didn't have cammunal voilance, than civl war is a long shot

But after the partition - I don't think it's possible, our parent's generations had a deep hatred for the other side cause of what they saw and heard, what our grandfathers etc experienced
- Its idiotic to expect them to sing kumba ya after such violence

2- Pakistanis are nationalists with the highest % of people willing to fight to defend their countries, I wouldn't call myself a practicing Muslims per se but I am a nationalist- so the idea that Pakistan is just religious nationalism is BS
Its beyond that and violent means won't lead to any results

Those wanting reunification should instead focus on lessening tensions not this

Partition is a done deal. It cannot be reversed. There is no incentive for Pakistan to unite with India.

There simply isn't.

Why should we trade our freedom to be with them (India).

Pakistan can unite with Afghanistan, and that is what Dr. Israr Ahmed believed as well.

What explains Gujarat and Maharashtra based residents mostly supporting reunification according to the survey? despite both states having a history of communalism and are more radicalized compared to other states. I assume you would be an expert on this
Honestly it's near impossible to say without knowing how the sampling was done. I can understand that states distant from the border being indifferent to reunification.
I can only imagine through a long winded logic that people prone to communal behaviour can be placated if some historical injustice is undone. Which in this case translates to Pakistani lands being united with India, and the holy places become accessible and all that. In return the hatred for Muslims goes down because they are no longer seen as outsiders and traitors.

But I may be just shooting in the dark. Sometimes assumptions come crashing down badly when little realities are revealed.

What explains Gujarat and Maharashtra based residents mostly supporting reunification and opposing partition according to the survey?
Cause they're proper Hindu nationalists and if you read history of Hinduism a bunch of things happened in what is now pakistan, especially potohar around taxila/Islamabad regions - I am not going to go through it cause it'll make them even more retarted if you know what I mean (I mean they destroy mosques after finding random crap so it's better if you don't discuss it)

In historical sense it makes sense for them to think that way but they are like the suriya guy, who wants mofos dead or converted so they can get ancient holy Lands under Bharat

Last edited:
Cause they're proper Hindu nationalists and if you read history of Hinduism a bunch of things happened in what is now pakistan, especially potohar around taxila/Islamabad regions - I am not going to go through it cause it'll make them even more retarted if you know what I mean (I mean they destroy mosques after finding random crap so it's better if you don't discuss it)

In historical sense it makes sense for them to think that way but they are like the suriya guy, who wants mofos dead or converted so they can get ancient holy Lands under Bharat

It's always the land
Personally I am happy the Hindus got a country of their own.

After centuries of being ruled by the Muslims, and then by the British, the Hindus don't want to be oppressed by anyone.

That is fair. Islam says to be fair and honest with everyone.

Provided Kashmir issue is resolved in favor of Pakistan,
we can opt for more liberal border policy
Like Canada /USA have

This has been the policy by most Pakistani people (1947 to Present)

However, if Khalistan is formed, then we will discuss border matter with Khalistan
The Khalistan Representatives will help us have more open border Policy, India can discuss their matter with Khalistani People, Indians must understand that will of Khalistan Punjabi people is their own will, and if they separated from India it will be their own will

The chances are Khalistan will form first and Kashmir will be free 2 days later

The Khaslistani Movement is an internal Indian movement to create an own country

Last edited:
Honestly it's near impossible to say without knowing how the sampling was done. I can understand that states distant from the border being indifferent to reunification.
I can only imagine through a long winded logic that people prone to communal behaviour can be placated if some historical injustice is undone. Which in this case translates to Pakistani lands being united with India, and the holy places become accessible and all that. In return the hatred for Muslims goes down because they are no longer seen as outsiders and traitors.

But I may be just shooting in the dark. Sometimes assumptions come crashing down badly when little realities are revealed.
The news source in the OP I posted seems to be pretty credible and accurate, I would assume their sample size is pretty trustworthy. I don't think people in India oppose reunification with Pakistan as much as you all seem to think, it's just that most don't want to admit it as begging for a reunification with Pakistan would make them seem pathetic and needy from their perspective as they know Pakistanis don't want it, so they deny wanting such. They are oblivious as to how disastrous a reunification would be in the long run; they don't understand how much Pakistanis despise Hindus in general. You can't get along with people who mostly want an Islamic caliphate to take over the whole continent and despise your way of life to their core being.

Provided Kashmir issue is resolved in favor of Pakistan,
we can opt for more liberal border policy
Like Canada /USA have

This has been the policy by most Pakistani people

However if Khalistan is formed , then we will discuss border matter with Khalisatan
Yes, if Plebiscite is held in Kashmir, then more open borders and trade treaties.

but the Kashmir dispute has made us enemies with India.

I think Pakistan Muslims, If they were in India right now, would have been part of every ruling government just because of thier numbers with a lot of power. They would have been the king makers for every prime minister. No party would have afforded to anger you guys.

I'm not saying pakistan should not have been made. So please don't start trolling. Just honest observation by looking at how Indian politics/government work.

You think Malik Khizar Hayat Tiwana's idealogy and hold would've stayed if Punjab wasn't divided.

The news source in the OP I posted seems to be pretty credible and accurate, I would assume their sample size is pretty trustworthy. I don't think people in India oppose reunification with Pakistan as much as you all seem to think, it's just that most don't want to admit it as begging for a reunification with Pakistan would make them seem pathetic and needy from their perspective as they know Pakistanis don't want it, so they deny wanting such. They are oblivious as to how disastrous a reunification would be in the long run; they don't understand how much Pakistanis despise Hindus in general. You can't get along with people who mostly want an Islamic caliphate to take over the whole continent and despise your way of life to their core being.
I am not denying that there could be a lot of people here who are in favour of unification. Maybe much more than 44%, my earlier jokes aside. I am just curious what could be the motivations of these people. And these could be different. It could be:
  1. Enough fighting, we need to move on
  2. We are all bhai bhai and all that
  3. Ghar wapsi dreams
Whatever the motivation, I believe Indians would want to impose the law of India on the united entity. This does not come out in surveys like this, so the meaning of the results is also questionable.

Yes, if Plebiscite is held in Kashmir, then more open borders and trade treaties.

but the Kashmir dispute has made us enemies with India.

You accept Swat, Bahawalpur, Makran, and Dir's accession to Pakistan.

But don't accept Jammu & Kashmir's accession to India.

Even then, most Kashmiris don't want to be part of Pakistan. Kasheer outside of Pakistan say they want independence from both :rofl:

?? Didn't get this one though

Karl Rock is a gora traveler in India then he went to Pakistan and was banned from India his indian wife is still in India.

It is impossible for us to forget about 1971 from our heart. We owned some of the Indian land in 1965, and we returned it for a good cause, but in 1971 it is the biggest mistake that India has made by creating BD from our land.

Lol 😅 I am not even going to argue with that one, that's like wooh

Ok , whatever

Back
Top Bottom