What's new

44% of Indians support reunification with Pakistan, finds survey

It is impossible for us to forget about 1971 from our heart. We owned some of the Indian land in 1965, and we returned it for a good cause, but in 1971 it is the biggest mistake that India has made by creating BD from our land.

Pakistan Army caused 1971 to happen.

The vast majority of Pakistanis support Ghazwa Hind, so I don't think I'm too off on that one.
ahmadinejad-idiotic-smile.jpg

Ok dude

You accept Swat, Bahawalpur, Makran, and Dir's accession to Pakistan.
All of these areas voted for PTI in last elections and they didn't come out every Friday chanting for freedom

Is kashmir voting for BJP?

The amount of retarted analogies you have making since months now is f-ing crazy

You accept Swat, Bahawalpur, Makran, and Dir's accession to Pakistan.

But don't accept Jammu & Kashmir's accession to India.

Even then, most Kashmiris don't want to be part of Pakistan. Kasheer outside of Pakistan say they want independence from both :rofl:

Karl Rock is a gora traveler in India then he went to Pakistan and was banned from India his indian wife is still in India.
False Flag detected. You are no Pathan.

Kashmiris were annexed by India against their will, but you are right that most Kashmiris want nothing to do with Pakistan.

So were Hyderabaddies, I don't see them doing anything to voice that...

the only connection you Indian people have with Pakistan is the Indian Muslims who came in 1947. Rest of Pakistanis country has zilch to do with india culture.
Indeed! After 70 years, there is absolutely no commonality in genetic, racial, language, culture or any conceivable manner. We Indians have absolutely nothing which could be thought to be common with Pakistanis. There is no chance in hell Pakistan and India will ever have any reconciliation ever.

We hate Pakistani.
Pakistani hate us.

So were Hyderabaddies, I don't see them doing anything to voice that...
Those were Muslim Hyderabadis; Hyderabad is mostly Hindu. The Muslim ones mostly despise India from what I've heard but are too scared to voice it for obvious reasons

But if true survey will happen in Pakistan,
more than 90% will agree unification with China, If choice is India or China,

If US or Europe were our neighbors, then all Pakistanis prefer Europe or US,
Because of Strong Currency, Beautiful Places, Hot Girls and Secularism,

What if the Choice is between Saudi Arabia and Iran?

Indeed! After 70 years, there is absolutely no commonality in genetic, racial, language, culture or any conceivable manner. We Indians have absolutely nothing which could be thought to be common with Pakistanis. There is no chance in hell Pakistan and India will ever have any reconciliation ever.

We hate Pakistani.
Pakistani hate us.
Thats because of religion, and Pakistanis wanting to disassociate themselves from anything Indian or Hindu. It's not that huge of a gap as you make it out to be, you sound bitter.

Ka za Pashtun na yam no maa ta Pashto wawayaa 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

@MultaniGuy Pa Pashto Jawaab rakaraa :rofl: :rofl:

Those were Muslim Hyderabadis; Hyderabad is mostly Hindu. The Muslim ones mostly despise India from what I've heard but are too scared to voice it for obvious reasons

Really? I don't see protests in front of Indian embassies and consulates like Baloch protests in Germany or Canada.

Back
Top Bottom