What's new

44% of Indians support reunification with Pakistan, finds survey

Pakistanis can only take criticism to a certain extent, the moment you cross their lines they start accusing you of being "Hindu", "Indian", "RAW agent", yada yada. When I would criticize and point out the truth about the Pakistan military or some uncomfortable facts about the country and its society online, I would be told to go to India or called a Hindu and whatnot. It's no wonder sane and liberal journalists or news channels in Pakistan are threatened and put down by the state or even killed when they criticize the country and establishment beyond an extent. I have lost count of how many times I've been accused of being "Indian" or a "false flagger" on here.

Some guy accused me of being a false-flagger fake Pashtun and then when I spoke pashto to him he ran away LMAOOO

The likes of Mahmood Achakzai and Akbar Bugti were right from the start. Early BNP leaders like Ataullah Mengal saw this from a mile away. Look what happened to Shazia Khalid its a microcosm of extreme authoritarianism that is crumbling in front of our eyes.

What a mess.

The likes of Mahmood Achakzai and Akbar Bugti were right from the start. Early BNP leaders like Ataullah Mengal saw this from a mile away.
I'm not a big fan of ethnonationalist types to begin with, they are also largely responsible for keeping their people in ignorance and backwardness. I don't view them as much different from the military, people like Akbar Bugti and Mengal are a reason why Baluchistan is such a mess. The BNP only uses ethnonationalism when it is convenient for them and their brand, these sardars and feudalists are no good.
Look what happened to Shazia Khalid its a microcosm of extreme authoritarianism that is crumbling in front of our eyes.
It is just insane how far they go when you cross their limits of criticism, even non separatist Baloch who merely protest against the state and ask for basic rights are threatened, go missing, or are accused of being "phoreign agents".

Last edited:
Some guy accused me of being a false-flagger fake Pashtun and then when I spoke pashto to him he ran away LMAOOO

The likes of Mahmood Achakzai and Akbar Bugti were right from the start. Early BNP leaders like Ataullah Mengal saw this from a mile away. Look what happened to Shazia Khalid its a microcosm of extreme authoritarianism that is crumbling in front of our eyes.

What a mess.

You’re a phauxtun.. :lol:

You think Malik Khizar Hayat Tiwana's idealogy and hold would've stayed if Punjab wasn't divided.
sorry dude, we actually have functioning brains and don't idealize long dead ethno nationalist feudal lords who use it to hold on to power and persecute the lower classes of society - this was the Tiwana political clan, read more in-depth history

And that's why peshwar valley, karachi and, Gilgit, AJK, northern/central Punjab aren't backwards crap holes- no one simps for long dead fuedal lords and than continue to worship Thier loaded kids

This retardation almost always associated with poor regions

Last edited:
sorry dude, we actually have functioning brains and don't idealize long dead ethno nationalist feudal lords who use it to hold on to power and persecute the lower classes of society

Ethno nationalists are kaafirs like you. :lol:

Nawaz Sharif also wants unification with India. He had once said Indians and Pakistanis are same people same culture same food etc beech main bas aik line aa gayi ha. Us k patwari followers ki bhi yahi opinion ho gi

Kick these kashmiris out of Punjab. They have overstayed their welcome and should go back to Kashmir valley.

I'm not a big fan of ethnonationalist types to begin with, they are also largely responsible for keeping their people in ignorance and backwardness. I don't view them as much different from the military, people like Akbar Bugti and Mengal are a reason why Baluchistan is such a mess. The BNP only uses ethnonationalism when it is convenient for them and their brand, these sardars and feudalists are no good.

If you watch the Al Jazeera documentary on Balochistan from 2012, the people in that documentary were saying stuff about the military-establishment nexus that people on PDF in 2022 are now saying openly.

Easily ahead of everyone's time. Akbar Bugti was pro army and was activated by PPP to take down Baloch rebels. He was later off'd by the same army.

Shazia Khalid's story is parallel to what Shabaaz Gill went through.

sorry dude, we actually have functioning brains and don't idealize long dead ethno nationalist feudal lords who use it to hold on to power and persecute the lower classes of society - this was the Tiwana political clan, read more in-depth history

And that's why peshwar valley, karachi and, Gilgit, AJK, northern/central Punjab aren't backwards crap holes- no one simps for long dead fuedal lords and than continue to worship Thier loaded kids

This retardation almost always associated with poor regions

Nouman Warraich crowd praises him

Many descendants of the Unionist Party are in PMLN.

You’re a phauxtun.. :lol:

lol wtf

Last edited:
what exactly does it have to do with my point? - he and his ideology is dead and no one cares for a dead feudal lord
People moved on to better, important stuff, just like smart people are supposed to adjust with times

I dont know why threads with you a lot of times ends up becoming a cluster f's- it starts with how other Pakistanis are actually Indians and devolves into nothing- can probably point to 10 such threads atleast

এই ৪৪% ইনডিয়ান হল গন্ড মুরখ, এরা জানে না মুসলিমরা কম যুদ্ধা নিয়া সব যুদ্ধ জিতেছে।

New Delhi: A survey that aims to “take stock” 75 years after the 1947 Partition — asking citizens of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh a series of questions on political, economic, social, and religious issues — has found that 44 per cent of Indians would support reunification with Pakistan.

Around 14 per cent of Indians said the Pakistani government could be trusted, while 60 per cent believed Bangladesh to be trustworthy, found the survey carried out by the Centre for Voting Opinion & Trends in Election Research (CVoter) and the Centre for Policy Research (CPR).

Conducted across the three countries using 15 languages between May and September, the survey’s first report, released last month — containing the responses of the 5,815 Indians surveyed — also assesses prevalent gender norms, what citizens had to say on India’s economic prospects, the country’s employment situation and its infrastructure.

When asked about democracy in India, the survey also found that 48 per cent of citizens believed it had been strengthened over the past 10 years. Around 51 per cent also believed India was nowhere close to autocratic rule, while about 31 per cent thought the country “might slide” into autocracy.

Partition

Around 46 per cent of Indians said the partition of India and Pakistan was the “right decision at that time”, and 44 per cent supported the division of Pakistan and Bangladesh.

The survey, however, noted that people in western India, comprising Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Goa, remained critical of the Partition. The region was also “supportive of any efforts of reunification”.

Age also proved to be a deciding factor in the survey. It said that only 30 per cent respondents above 55 years supported the 1947 Partition, against 57 per cent who thought it was “wrong for the two nations to be divided”.

Progress on infrastructure

When it came to living conditions, the condition of roads, water quality and employment in India, 79 per cent of respondents thought that infrastructural progress had been better than expected.

South India, however, disagreed a little. Only 28 per cent of respondents from the region found progress on infrastructure to be better than expected. In the east and north of India, 53 per cent and 51 per cent respectively shared this view.

The survey also noted that around 70 per cent of ‘upper-caste’ Hindus and people from the Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) believed that progress in infrastructure had been satisfactory. Around 60 per cent of respondents from religious minorities and about 47 per cent of those from Scheduled Castes (SC) found infrastructure development to have been worse than expected.

Economic prospects

When it came to the country’s economic prospects, the survey found most Indians to be optimistic. On average, about a third of respondents agreed that India’s economic condition would improve in a few years, while about 26 per cent predicted it would get worse.

Religious minorities such as Muslims, Christians, and Sikhs, however, reported pessimism. Around 53 per cent of Muslims thought the economic condition of India would progressively worsen.

Gender disparities

The survey also sought to assess how prevalent gender norms affected the country’s economy. Around 62 per cent of respondents said women in their households needed permission to take up jobs, participate in political meetings, or wear the clothes of their choice.

When assessed on these terms, the survey found regional trends: Women in the south enjoyed the least autonomy, while those living in western India enjoyed greater freedom.

The survey also found that 51 per cent of urban women needed permission from their families to work outside their homes, while the percentage stood at 65 per cent for those living in rural India.

When it came to politics, 61 per cent of women said that they had never participated in a rally or campaign. The survey also found that women with more education participated less in political rallies and campaigns.

Source: https://theprint.in/india/75-years-...ification-with-pakistan-finds-survey/1153338/
Nope .

If you watch the Al Jazeera documentary on Balochistan from 2012, the people in that documentary were saying stuff about the military-establishment nexus that people on PDF in 2022 are now saying openly.

Easily ahead of everyone's time. Akbar Bugti was pro army and was activated by PPP to take down Baloch rebels. He was later off'd by the same army.

Shazia Khalid's story is parallel to what Shabaaz Gill went through.

lol wtf

Real Pathan boyz stand up..

It’s time we bust the whole hatred spread against Punjabis when in reality @Mirzali Khan sister is probably roaming around the chenab basin picking litter to sell. It is wrong to stereotype Punjabis all the time
It’s not fun meeting other racists from your own country eh? You punjabi boi, stop hating yourself. Be comfortable in your own skin instead of projecting insecurities on Indians. Stop thirsting so hard, and hoping people mistake you for a Pashtun. There is no superior race.

I’m sure we can catch up over all the Bollywood trash memes you secretly love so much. If you don’t like them, I’m sure most people in your family would.

Hell, even the memes you people use in pdf are all Bollywood memes.

Jis ko saraiki likha ha wo asal main Balochi ha unka dress and dance
Happy now?- search for saraiki dance it's the second result

What a f-ing chutiya forum this is posted some normal dances from all over pakistan but first @Mirzali Khan got butt hurt for no reason,threw a tantrum and now you

Feel like quiting PDF for a month or two, it's becoming toxic as shit

Maybe I'll wait out till immu becomes PM or something

This forum has gone retarted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom