What's new

44% of Indians support reunification with Pakistan, finds survey

Really? I don't see protests in front of Indian embassies and consulates like Baloch protests in Germany or Canada.
Because most of them are Ghazwa Hind ummah supporting types, so disassociating from and advocating secession from India would be counterproductive from their perspective. I bet you most of them are still bitter against India for what they did during Operation Polo, people don't forget that easily.

FYI pakistani diaspora is among the most retarted diasporas out there

One kid is so off the hook that he believes vast majority of pakistanis want ghazwa hind and ISIS style Sharia law - probably never lived in pakistan but still knows more than anyone else

Another kid after Imran lost is totally off the rails and has Pashtunistan as his DP, desperately want other pakistanis to call themselves Indians without giving a single f about what they themselves think, is talking the crazy talk in every thread he is posting on

Another kid who I won't name is so far right actually want Sharia law and nuclear Armageddon final war while he is chilling in a western country

Another one constantly suck Chinese balls like no TMR want to be carried by them

Wtf is going on ...
Brain dead stuff
@lastofthepatriots @Great Janjua @RealNapster @DESERT FIGHTER

Because most of them are Ghazwa Hind ummah supporting types, so disassociating from and advocating secession from India would be counterproductive from their perspective. I bet you most of them are still bitter against India for what they did during Operation Polo, people don't forget that easily.

I don't see diaspora making those insta posts or tik toks about Operation Polo...

One kid is so off the hook that he believes vast majority of pakistanis want ghazwa hind and ISIS style Sharia law - probably never lived in pakistan but still knows more than anyone else

Another kid after Imran lost is totally off the rails and has Pashtunistan as his DP, desperately want other pakistanis to call themselves Indians without giving a single f about what they themselves think, is talking the crazy talk in every thread he is posting on

Another kid who I won't name is so far right actually want Sharia law and nuclear Armageddon final war while he is chilling in a western country

Another one constantly suck Chinese balls like no TMR want to be carried by them

Wtf is going on ...
Such a Brain dead diaspora

Why you guys take this shit so seriously?

I’m just here passing the time.

Wtf is going on ...
Brain dead stuff

We are one big dysfunctional family 😂 💫

Clearly you haven't interacted with many Pakistanis outside of urbanized yuppie burger types or upper-class cliques in Lahore. Even a lot of Pakistanis in the diaspora are pro sharia and support full blown Islamization back in Pakistan, while living in comfort abroad.

Clearly you haven't interacted with many Pakistanis outside of urbanized yuppie burger types or upper-class cliques in Lahore. Even a lot of Pakistanis in the diaspora are pro sharia and support full blown Islamization back in Pakistan, while living in comfort abroad.

Ethnic nationalism is also rising among Pakistani Pashtun diaspora youth after Vote of No Confidence.

Lots of people here don't like their views challenged and ends up in threads like this one becoming a mess.

pakistan-urdu-newspapers-1-daily-jang.png

Can you read the headlines?
What is mahbooba mufti saying- you can't read the damn papers, didn't grew up in pakistan but in US
Although you present yourself as all knowledgeable about most pakistanis

😂 you want me to take you seriously

Last edited:
View attachment 884752
Can you read the headlines?
I don't need to in order to know what I said earlier is accurate. All it takes is reading the comments on any Urdu paper or page on Facebook to get pique the mentality of our society, ignorant and hate filled radical comments tend to be the most liked and commonplace. I have encountered even very educated types who were radicalized and hailed the likes of the Taliban and Osama bin Laden as heroes and supported Ghazwa Hind, let alone the illiterates and jahils who make up the bulk of the society.

Ethnic nationalism is also rising among Pakistani Pashtun diaspora youth after Vote of No Confidence.

Lots of people here don't like their views challenged and ends up in threads like this one becoming a mess.
I don't think ethnonationalism is as popular as it might seem on the surface, I would say the large bulk are ummah lover types. A lot I have encountered say that ethnonationalism is "dividing" us and all that, and to an extent I agree.

@Maula Jatt

I feel bad for you bro. You don’t realize all these guys are fakkin trollin, and you take them so seriously.

I have a phrase to help people like you who take life so seriously..

Enunciate with me..

LAHN TEH CHARO PAYNCHODO

If you say these magical words, I guarantee you will no longer have problems in your life nor take it so seriously.

Lo ji ek hor rangeela utt ke agaya.
Pakistani chutyapa forum- he is another character

I am not wasting any more time, answered everything by multiple dudes too but he is just stuck up and retarted - no point

Last edited:
I don't think ethnonationalism is as popular as it might seem on the surface, I would say the large bulk are ummah lover types. A lot I have encountered say that ethnonationalism is "dividing" us and all that, and to an extent I agree.

It starts out slowly with people removing Pakistani flags from social media bios and stuff, it doesn't go from vote of no confidence to secession that quickly

I do agree with that statement though, PPP has used ethnic nationalism to blackmail the establishment and Pakistan lets it slide.

Pakistanis can only take criticism to a certain extent, the moment you cross their lines they start accusing you of being "Hindu", "Indian", "RAW agent", yada yada. When I would criticize and point out the truth about the Pakistan military or some uncomfortable facts about the country and its society online, I would be told to go to India or called a Hindu and whatnot. It's no wonder sane and liberal journalists or news channels in Pakistan are threatened and put down by the state or even killed when they criticize the country and establishment beyond an extent. I have lost count of how many times I've been accused of being "Indian" or a "false flagger" on here.

Back
Top Bottom