What's new

44% of Indians support reunification with Pakistan, finds survey

Attachments

• c46.png
    c46.png
    50 KB · Views: 27

Lol, you seem confused. On one hand you support the likes of Imran Khan and on the other you are a full blown ethnonationalist. Which one is it?

How is that contradictory? You can be ethnonationalist/ethnocentric and still support PTI. Many Pashtun yute are on that wave.

So some brand sells saris thats your logic?
Go away homie..
This fukin add is more entertaining :

View attachment 884723

Yea as there is a market for it in Pakistan. Saris are worn by both Pakistanis and Indians. A symbol of cultural similarity.

How is it not? you support a secessionist ethnonationalist state from Pakistan while on the other hand supporting a Pakistani nationalist party.

I don't support secession as I support Imran Khan, but you can be ethnocentric and still look out for your own people. Reality of Pakistan was exposed to me in April.

Arguing with this kid is making me stupid.
We found him

images.jpeg-173.jpg

Yea as there is a market for it in Pakistan. Saris are worn by both Pakistanis and Indians. A symbol of cultural similarity.

I don't support secession as I support Imran Khan, but you can be ethnocentric and still look out for your own people. Reality of Pakistan was exposed to me in April.
FB_IMG_1664890296947.jpg

errr- that is still a very confused and contradicting viewpoint regardless.

Do pakistani women or even any section of it wear it everyday ...NO
That means it's NOT our culture.

Now you would try to make a comeback with like we wear sherwany some days but its still our culture . well ya even sherwani is not a culture but merely an occasional thing..

With regards to clothing anything you wear occasionally is not your culture.Pakistani women wear kurta shalwar everyday.so that's their culture.

Please first learn what culture is ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom