What's new

44% of Indians support reunification with Pakistan, finds survey

Yes for a second - you are right
What do you want?
forget it

You are PM of Pakistan or an f-ing old school Ayub Khan-type dictator and have this ground breaking information

Than with this information what would you do and how would you move forward?, what is your plan?

All I said was my observations on ground. Idk what made people so mad.

Pai Jaan he should have been banned a long time ago I don't know why mods allow sissies like him to troll.

Who cares? I knew he was a troll from the beginning. I just rolled with it.

He’s talking about desi culture when he listens to more sikh fuckboi Punjabi music than me. I don’t even listen to Indian Punjabi music. :lol:

Is that the comeback you got what an educated man you are I shouldn't even be saying man maybe ur an Afghan khusra for all I know 🤣 your using mithai and other dishes that are of Punjabi origin and somehow correlating them with the rest of India we know how intellectual you are exiled Afghani.

Bruddah you talked about Arab marketing so then I showed you how Pakistanis also do Arab marketing.

Who cares? I knew he was a troll from the beginning. I just rolled with it.

He’s talking about desi culture when he listens to more sikh fuckboi Punjabi music than me. I don’t even listen to Indian Punjabi music. :lol:

I've been on this forum since 2020 and only became ethnic nationalist in April. You can check my posts from before April and I was 5G warrior

Bruddah you talked about Arab marketing so then I showed you how Pakistanis also do Arab marketing.

I've been on this forum since 2020 and only became ethnic nationalist in April. You can check my posts from before April and I was 5G warrior

There’s literally an Arab false flagging as a Pakistani with the handle Khan on this forum. What does that mean?

That's why there is azaab currently, we have strayed from our purpose. I have firm belief that we will come back towards this.

As much as there is bad , I have seen the emergence of much good also. Allah will bring good people forward at right time inshallah
In Sha Allah.
We should always push to realign our selves and our state with our intended purpose. Allah will bring good people but Allah says in the Quran:
“Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves.”
- Surah Ar Ra’d Ayat 11. (13:11)

Official languages of Afghanistan are Dari and Pashto while Pakistan's national language is Urdu.

Dari isn't spoken in Pakistan that widely so you don't see Pakistanis play Afghan songs in their weddings, while Pakistanis play bollywood songs in their weddings as Urdu and Hindi are similar to each other
And afghanis dont?
Is this why like most of them can speak urdu?
Not punjabi, but seen a shitload of pashtuns playing fuking Rdb at wedding.

Lmfao why you getting triggered?

He is just young Pathan boy in US searching for his identity. Most of the shit he’s writing is funny and false.

I can get a few of my friends from Bajour and Bannu to join the forum and they’ll make fun of our boy here by calling him an Afghan maajar and in response @Mirzali Khan will end up calling them Gul Khans or whatever. What’s the point?

This whole reunification thing is an Internet fantasy. If you give an Afghan a Pakistani passport, he’ll take that shit and never look back.

The fact that @Mirzali Khan says he wants to be an Afghan National is jokes fam.

@Acetic Acid said he wouldn't mind joining India so I said I wouldn't mind joining Afghanistan.

There’s literally an Arab false flagging as a Pakistani with the handle Khan on this forum. What does that mean?

Wait wtf actually lmfaooo

Pakistanis do all types of marketing, I respect that, get to the bread by any means

What is your profile picture by the way? Shouldn't it be the mountains instead of the crescent and star?

And afghanis dont?
Is this why like most of them can speak urdu?
Not punjabi, but seen a shitload of pashtuns playing fuking Rdb at wedding.

Urdu isn't an official language in Afghanistan

cause you are calling us Indians when Indians pretty much want us dead or converted - then you wonder why people are getting aggitated...

Where did I ever say that?

Boy I don’t about your history. I’ve just started posting here regularly around March, but I’ve read your comments since then and you my friend are a habitual line stepper.
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom