What's new

44% of Indians support reunification with Pakistan, finds survey

Right now it's not looking like even Pakistan will survive

The reverse of Gazwa-e-Hind might happen with Bajwai's antics 😔
Pakistan isn’t a prerequisite to Ghazwa e Hind.

The reverse of Ghazwa e Hind will not happen however, a Ghazwa e Sind might happen before a Ghazwa e Hind.

And Pakistan will be a part of it. However, it can choose if it will be on the attacking end or end up as history.

Pakistan was created for this purpose. Time will prove this. As I said before chaos and confusion before war is destined. What is happening now is destined. Many people unfortunately don't realise and many lose faith, have no patience when difficulty comes.

True patience is demonstrated during calamity I.e current situation. I have faith country will come out stronger after crises as destined.

If you go to them Indo-Pak restaurant what is the majority cuisine being served? Go on tell me 🤣 also using Indias soft power for business is certainly not a sin its like an Afghan Shisha place using the name Arab hookah lounge 🤣

Sonia and Fyza were 2 Pakistani models who pretended to be Arab and were racist to Pakistanis.

cultural similarities.
Yes for a second - you are right
What do you want?
forget it

You are PM of Pakistan or an f-ing old school Ayub Khan-type dictator and have this ground breaking information

Than with this information what would you do and how would you move forward?, what is your plan?

Sonia and Fyza were 2 Pakistani models who pretended to be Arab and were racist to Pakistanis.

Is that the comeback you got what an educated man you are I shouldn't even be saying man maybe ur an Afghan khusra for all I know 🤣 your using mithai and other dishes that are of Punjabi origin and somehow correlating them with the rest of India we know how intellectual you are exiled Afghani.

Yes you are 150% right -
OK - we should join up with India, convert to Hinduism, Sikhism , Jainism as suggested by the Indian nationalist earlier and if not than lets get lynched and shit, you are right and I dont deny it

That make you happy now? - OK then the case is settled and like lets f-ing move on with the thread

Lmfao why you getting triggered?

He is just young Pathan boy in US searching for his identity. Most of the shit he’s writing is funny and false.

I can get a few of my friends from Bajour and Bannu to join the forum and they’ll make fun of our boy here by calling him an Afghan maajar and in response @Mirzali Khan will end up calling them Gul Khans or whatever. What’s the point?

This whole reunification thing is an Internet fantasy. If you give an Afghan a Pakistani passport, he’ll take that shit and never look back.

The fact that @Mirzali Khan says he wants to be an Afghan National is jokes fam.

And Pakistan will be a part of it. However, it can choose if it will be on the attacking end
I have a firm belief that Pakistan will emerge as strong nation and leader of muslim world. in sha Allah.

But before that, sacrifices will have to be made, both financial and blood.

The more we delay, the more sacrifices we will have to give later. The sufferings will increase exponentially as time passes.

It is up to us Pakistanis, are we ready for it? Are we willing to give up our sedentary/toxic lifestyles to achieve our true freedom based on principles of model state of Madinah Munawarrah?

Is that the comeback you got what an educated man you are I shouldn't even be saying maybe ur an Afghan khusra for all I know 🤣 your using mithai and other dishes that are of Punjabi origin and somehow correlating them with the rest of India we know how intellectual you are exiled Afghani.

He’s like 16 years old man, relax.

Pakistan was created for this purpose. Time will prove this. As I said before chaos and confusion before war is destined. What is happening now is destined. Many people unfortunately don't realise and many lose faith, have no patience when difficulty comes.

True patience is demonstrated during calamity I.e current situation. I have faith country will come out stronger after crises as destined.
It was created for this purpose. Islam tells us to never lose hope so we never do because Allah is with us.
However, history has shown what happens to those who ignore their purpose and those why stray away from their purpose.

Their culture is popular among diaspora so through cultural diffusion in your terms, and through the music which is popular in Pakistan as well, there are cultural similarities.
Yeah between Punjabis, but the religious influences makes them stand out between each other.

And cultural diffusion happened throughout the subcontinent hence some things became shared by many groups commonly after they adopted it. Like the sweets you mentioned, etc, etc.

Even here in the UK, Bangladeshis culture is becoming so influenced by Pakistanis their weddings seem more Pakistani than Bengali. The clothing style etc is Pakistani inspired, even music.

It was created for this purpose. Islam tells us to never lose hope so we never do because Allah is with us.
However, history has shown what happens to those who ignore their purpose and those why stray away from their purpose.
That's why there is azaab currently, we have strayed from our purpose. I have firm belief that we will come back towards this.

As much as there is bad , I have seen the emergence of much good also. Allah will bring good people forward at right time inshallah

Back
Top Bottom